HAHAHAHAHAH BRITS WERE SAYIN SOMETHING ABOUT CHINA LATELY WERENT THEY?

HAHAHAHAHAH BRITS WERE SAYIN SOMETHING ABOUT CHINA LATELY WERENT THEY?

>China laughs at Britain's hope to negotiate quick free trade deal following Brexit

shanghaiist.com/2016/06/24/china_brexit_response.php

UK is so fucking dead right now xd

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghaiist.com/2016/06/24/china_brexit_response.php
forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#6ac0a6c62b60
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's OK they can just trade with us

Kek they fucked themselves so hard. Its comical really

didn't china give honk kong back to the uk?

>china thinks they have the position to negotiate anything in their favor
what a joke

how about you go build another ghost city and then go fuck yourself you slant eyed dog eaters

Rrrrr niiiige

Everything is so bright today

>大笑 rupid brits they thought they get free trrade with eruupeen
>大笑 rrade witrh us
>its nonta rika u r big economy stirr

>shanghaiist.com/2016/06/24/china_brexit_response.php

I guess they don't want 60billion a year
In exports
enjoy your economy shrinking 2-4%

Stop woth this Murrican attitude, you lost in Vietnam, you might as well lose to Chinks.

They are smart and they dont give a fuck, it is sad but true.

Yeah well where are the Chinese going to get their tea from? That's what I thought, negotiate now, Chang

Even we are sporting tea, dont worry EU has it covered

>poles
>dutch

Still mad we going to depart your daddy that sends you £50 a week to your poor ass??

based poland
gay poland

>
Poland why are you being a faggot lately. You were literally my favorite Euro country and now you are being a faggot.

jesus what did you do to poland to piss them off so much brits?

Time to resurrect the Commonwealth, Brits.

Third Opium War when?

Everyone lost in Vietnam. Viets are crazy as fuck.

Who cares, the gooks are crooks anyways, and just want your intellectual property, and not allow you to import anything into their country.

And when the gook is done robbing your country blind, they buy up your lands, piece by piece.

Fuck the gooks. As bad as the kikes.

The fuck are you talking about OP?
>"Hua Chunying, spokesperson for the Chinese foreign ministry, added that China respected the choice of the British people. "A prosperous Europe is in the interests of all parties and China is willing to keep co-operating with Britain and is fully confident in China-EU ties," she said."

We wanted to put tariffs on their steel exports so this is fine.

A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime. Not a bad first day of freedom..

We are just happy Brits killed themselves, it is faith's payback for plumbing

>Hua Chunying, spokesperson for the Chinese foreign ministry, added that China respected the choice of the British people. "A prosperous Europe is in the interests of all parties and China is willing to keep co-operating with Britain and is fully confident in China-EU ties," she said.
Why does the headline not correspond with the story? Click bait I presume.

You are in no position to do anything right now.

Leave EU faggit, keep your word

Nations lose when they have to keep up the illusion that the want to "fix" a country and that they have supporters in where ever.

We all know now, it's a lot better to just kill every man, woman, and child in the way and populate it with your own kind. It really is the ONLY way to win a war. Kill every goddamn thing and spare nothing.

We are. Also we are sending back all Poles who earn under £35k a year under the anti-immigration law put into place last year so enjoy the unemployment.

>Vietnam winning thewar
>Communism
I wouldn't call that winning m8

Boo hoo hoo, I can't sponge more welfare off the West and avoid importing niggers. Boo hoo hoo.

>They let me work in my country and give me money for infrastructure
"payback"

We also know what prosperity disappears, this is the moment in history.

Portugal was once rich from exploiting colonies.

They go to England and clean toilets and do shitty jobs, so Brits are racist towards them, and Poles resent them for it but are unable to do much about it lol

Please, do deport them all today.

We need the, to scrib our toilets for our money. This is what we hope for.

Said they can't have free shit anymore.

back of the line
a
c
k

It's funny how most people don't even read the article.

It won't last. 80% of Americans wanted us to leave the EU and the US Congress does not back Obama on this. Obama is gone before we even leave the EU as well.

fpbp

Even Chinese realize how fucking stupid Brexit supporters are. There is no excuse for being -that- stupid, yet Sup Forums is filled with them.

see
Dumb Finn.

>We are
You are not doing anything but sitting front of your PC, you fat fuck.

Yeah, deport all the hard-working Europeans. Don't worry about the Muslims though, they can stay.

Not as dead as your shit hole country will be in 2 years time after we've fucked off and left the EU in the proverbial gutter

I wouldn't pin your hopes on Trump winning friendo

I don't see a Poxit yet Poland.

We = Britain.

Clinton won't stick with Obama on this. She has an election to win. 80% of Americans is too much to pass up.

China doesn't give a shit and you don't need deals to trade.

Yet the EU still hasn't got a trade deal with china, US, Canada and many other places, mainly because of their protectionist agenda

We have way more chance to get good trade deals outside of the EU

> 80%

Where on earth are you getting that from?

Okay, we trade with Australia instead then, and save them from the chinks

I mean it's large world out there I don't see the apocalypse yet

forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#6ac0a6c62b60

Then say fucking Britain if you are not referring to yourself, goddamnit.

If you read any other material that is posted on Sup Forums, you'd know that China has been pro-EU the longest time. Stability and good markets have always been in their best interest, meanwhile the old and uneducated part of British population chooses to vote based on pure emotions.

huh

So what will be the next country to leave EU?

I hope for PoleOut!

>It's funny how most people don't even read the article.

I just know anything written by any Chinese publication or spoken by anyone other than Xi himself is a lie from the CPC.

Even when Xi speaks its like 50/50.

China basically doesn't care about much, customer is a customer. They get difficult if you try to export however. They written patent theft into their software trade agreements, to have a website available in China you must share the source.

The UK isn't exactly harmed by avoiding Mainland China in the long run. Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, and South Korea are all much safer.

Those small dicked chinese are mad the Brits opted out of their communist takeover.

Is this your shitty website? Only income in Poland is clickbaits?

REKT/10

It's literally one guy who shit post 24/7 I know because I argue with him all the time

> everyone ignore the polish shit poster

China economy was fucked before Brexit and it's even more fucked now. EU is is China largest trade partner so if EU breaks apart that will just weaken China

but China needs to get over this. make a FTA, and instead of the UK importing German cars they can import those cheap Chinese cars

>It won't last. 80% of Americans wanted us to leave the EU and the US Congress does not back Obama on this. Obama is gone before we even leave the EU as well.
This.

I hear only support from people here. Plus if you guys help us get Trump elected you will probably be first. Trump is not pro-EU or NATO.

>Then say fucking Britain if you are not referring to yourself, goddamnit.
Learn to speak English you thick cunt.

>If you read any other material that is posted on Sup Forums, you'd know that China has been pro-EU the longest time. Stability and good markets have always been in their best interest, meanwhile the old and uneducated part of British population chooses to vote based on pure emotions.
China would have preferred that result but in the end money is money for them and that is what they care about.

the article literally goes against what OP is arguing.

People need to into reading comprehension

Out of all these flavours why you gotta be salty little polish brother

u r a ll stupid thjinking ur speculations carry ANY weight this early on

just calm the FUCK down and wait for the dumbass traders to realise nothing has changed

cos lets face it nothin every REALLY changes

>chinks ever refusing easy money
>chinks ever refusing an opportunity to raise another nations debt

Yeah ooookay. UK has money to spend on cheap goods.

US will back the UK as long as we can, China would be happy to lend money to the Crown, it gives them more power over a Nuclear capable Nation...

>UK is so fucking dead right now xd

Not anywhere near likely.

>implying people read the articles
more like
>people need to into reading

>Out of all these flavours why you gotta be salty little polish brother
I get it. Poland is a jelly sammich because they aren't as free as the UK.

How else could such a poor country that is just scraping by on Sup Forums memes to keep its right wing movement going even compete?

Really makes you

>Learn to speak English you thick cunt.
Are you truly that uneducated or just pretending? You are adopting patriotic rhetorics, it has nothing to do with English grammar in itself.

>China would have preferred that result
Of course they would have, and they think UK is harming themselves and everyone around them like other sane people. I really would like to see your fucking degree.

>Pole butthurt we're sending their benefit scrounging arses home
Either that or we bully your children to death like usual

Before the Brexit UK was well on track to be the West trading center of Yuan. I doubt much would have changed.

GUYS GUYS

I feel like I need to tell you something. I was never very successful person, average I would say, having an uni dagree is nothing extraordinary.

I am sometimes depressed, sometimes sad, I feel stressed quite often. But with yesterday's British exit I feel that some people will have it worse. I see that there are people in this very world willing to kill their prosperity for Nigel's meme 350 milion punds.

For the first time in a long time I feel true happiness. I didnt fuck up my life after all, there are 60 milion people who did yesterday.

This is truly amazing time to be alive, time to witness a light slowly fading in British eyes.

Reply to this post and tell me how you feel.

It does change when you, as a city of London now have access to common EU market and then you have not you kangaroo imbecile

> Butthurt belt

>I really would like to see your fucking degree.
My degree is in Politics and International Relations. The Chinese would have preferred that result, but now that has gone they will continue as they always do. China wants access to markets to sell their goods, especially when their economy is not exactly at its best time. China is not going to harm itself in order to do you Europhiles a favour. They only care about China.

>You are adopting patriotic rhetorics, it has nothing to do with English grammar in itself.
A collective group can be referred to as we in the English language. When speaking about your own country you can speak using we since you are part of that group. You seriously should try to avoid speaking about subjects you know nothing about. In this case both Chinese foreign policy interests and English grammar being what you lack skill in.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/polish-girl-dagmara-prybysz-who-complained-of-classroom-racism-is-found-dead-at-school-in-cornwall-a7037771.html

Poland strongk

So if China doesn't want a trade deal with the UK that means Chinese products get tariffs on them and people will stop buying "cheap Chinese" shit which have destroyed western economies.

You didn't actually think a trade deal with China is a good thing, did you?

China doesn't matter. They'll collapse into civil war within a few years.

Britain will not magically be cut off from the world user. Trade mechanisms and negotiations have not mysteriously vanished post Brexit.

>t. butthurt strawberry picker

this is embarrassing

Well if you glance the terribly written article you can see that it contradicts itself and only uses terrible sources. Basically it means nothing. So no it wasn't even worth reading, I could tell that by looking at the page it was on.

China Daily reports an estimate doing the rounds is that it will require 500 British negotiators and 10 years before any such deal could materialize, suggesting that the economic case for a Leave vote was never as strong as its advocates had claimed.

Anglo Super alliance to replace NATO when?

PAY DEBTS!!!

Oh wait, never mind you're just as much of a welfare nation as Israel is... you cant.

UK's trade deficit with the EU. I'm not proud of it.

But it makes your argument irrelevant.

Nothing will change much. In the end we might even start trading more with EU as we can make agreements with individual countries.

10 years is good for a trade deal. The EU has been negotiating with the US for decades and got nowhere.

Funny thing is now that Muzzies have just as much preference as a European.

If anything, it's easier for Muzzies to get through because Euros can no longer walk through the borders and get any job they want. They have to go through the same application process and affirmative action means more Islam.

It would take Poland 300 years to negotiate a trade deal with China once the EU collapses.

wow that's very rude

Israel is a very productive nation and the only country outside of California to reliably produce high-tech companies with good results

They're nothing like us

>I see that there are people in this very world willing to kill their prosperity for Nigel's meme 350 milion punds.
This actually made me a little sad.People have no idea how much was lost in that micro crash just after the poll results.

And to those that say the marker is repairing i am going to tell them that they are idiots.

The market may be repairing but a lot of British citizens lost their pensions in that sudden 350 billion drop.

The pond returning back won't get them their money back since they are already owned by someone else.

Pay debts.

Oh, wait...

>The Chinese would have preferred
Just rambling to yourself.

>A collective group can be referred to as "we" in the English language
Of course? But it is Britain that is leaving the EU, not British people as "we". EU is a collection of nations, not a collection of people. Just very inaccurate language from your end.

Kek murica won vietnam

They pulled out cause of civil unrest at home.

>But it is Britain that is leaving the EU, not British people as "we".
I know this might be confusing to globalists like yourself but the British state is merely the representative of the British people.

>Just rambling to yourself.
Nope. You obviously know nothing about Chinese foreign and trade policy. That is a fact.

They deserve all of it. Every last bit. God i hate brits. I hate them now more than americans.

You have Nuclear capabilities, and tech from us... the US wouldn't let you fail. You've been there for us when we needed you. You have powerful technology the rest of Europe wants. The EU now only has 1 country with nuclear weapons, France.... I mean cmon... France...

>that flag
Ok look, the Chinese ambassadors have arrived.