Why's a 7/10 movie getting so much praise?

Why's a 7/10 movie getting so much praise?

Beause it's the usual shit: Hollywood jerking off Hollywood.

It's The Artist all over again. Hollywood praising itself. At least LLL is actually good and emotive while TA was forgettable as fuck.

lol... ah yes, big ol boogeyman hollywood, never at all an individual behind the camera with a vision, expressing passion with such finesse and style for what he loves, coupled with one-a the most heartwrenching displays of the reality of fame & romance and perhaps the best deconstruction of the genre as a whole, NAH it's all hollywood, gotta blame the hollywood! probably the rightfully chosen artists that define generations, gotta blame em. except, oh dear, you didn't do very much the fuck of anything with your time on this earth! don't go hating the ones that did! fucking loser.

You idiot, I was talking about the REACTION to the movie. Not the people who made it. Pay attention to OP's post, you fucking edgelord. He asked why it's getting so much praise (awards, etc).

it's a feel good movie and it makes people feel good.

if we're being honest, Rocky was a 7/10 too.

you are such a stupid fuck it's actually saddening

you completely missed the fucking point of his post and then you go off on a tangent about how smart you are

you're a fucking idiot. wow.

It's the best 7/10 movie of all time

because at this point hollywood releasing a 7/10 anything is notable.

Good films are still being made but not by the studios anymore.

Its not even a 5/10

Its shit

Hollywood and the music industry is so shallow and toxic, yet contribute nothing to humanity. I wish there was a service where I could call on le struggling artist and roundhouse kick the artist in the head for some bank notes.

For some reason Hollywood has a boner for musicals. Must be all the gays.

It's not shit.

Because there wasn't anything that came out this year that was better than a 7/10

yes it is

it is

no it's not

No, it isn't. It's a well made, well directed emotional movie with great perfomances.

Everything that's not a 10/10 it's automatically shit for this shitty generation. Jesus fuck.

yes it is

Because it's a 7/10 real movie, which outside of Clint's work hasn't been made in Hollywood itself for many years.

No, it isnt.

Whatever you say, (((user))).

It is fag stonehead