Why has nobody pointed this out yet?

Why has nobody pointed this out yet?

Among the students the majority of (((remain))) voters are naive female welcome clappers who study gender studies and alike, while the Brexit voters are mostly male students capable of logical thinking who study serious studies.

Women are on average smarter, but among the highest intelligent there are almost only males (look for example at chess rankings). Thus, we should listen to these highly intelligent men who vote Brexit, instead of naive average intelligent women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_STEM_fields
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Citation required on your degree breakdown for remain vs. leave.

>tfw leave voter
>tfw feel I fucked up
My brain tells me it's going to be fine

But my heart tells me no

>wanting people to back up their arguments with facts

New here, eh?

See Twitter, and the remainers tend to be cunts who cry about racism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_STEM_fields

And just count on social media, how many women are vocal for remain and how many for Brexit. Also, look at those who are on the streets campaigning for remain. Almost only women (and a few cucks)!

See this, you cuck.

>asked for Brexit voting statistics
>does not provide Brexit voting statistics

>Women are on average smarter
This is a meme spread by Jews.

Because any statistics can be manipulated, thus it is much more reliable to check for yourself. Just count who is vocal for remain on Facebook, almost entirely women, the same for street campaigners.

It's the FUD campaign doing this to you. UK is strong, UK will be fine.

You are feeling the primal fear of death. You put your nation on what Sun Tzu referred to as the killing ground. There is no back only forward or death. Situations like these will either bring out the best in you, or you'll fold. Stay strong for the next fight (to preserve the kingdom from tearing itself apart) and may god be with you friend.

>poll analysts are liars, you can't trust them
>Facebook, however, is troll, shill and media-manipulation free

Well, you can just look at your social circle then, you know 100% guaranteed that they are not fake profiles if you know them personally.

Then you can be absolutely sure if you count how many females are vocal for remain. You will see again that it is entirely women.

Stay strong with me brother.

You are retarded if you thought that everything would be just fine.

Yes, it's going to be tough. People voting Leave should be aware of that. This was a decision about the long-term future though, not the immediate one.

Freedom is not for free, of course the Jews are now angry about the independence of the UK and will try to do everything to bring you down and to enslave them.

Stay strong Brits, you have done the right thing!

Typical makeup of (((remain))) voters.

Naive women, a few cucks and some non-whites.

Entire generations are being brainwashed hard at university and college (and now also from 5-10 yo)

30 more years and they will be politicians.

That's an horrifying thought.

...Brexit on the other hand.

We will without a doubt have a civil war in Europe by then (or go totally extinct). Traitors will receive their reward. There will be most likely a great purge.

Also, when the EU collapses economically, only a few smart ones will survive. Therefore, those brainwashed will vanish.

Bump

what happened?

I dunno wat's heppenin