It says here that you haven't bought a Fallout 4™ Season Pass™ or pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special...

It says here that you haven't bought a Fallout 4™ Season Pass™ or pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition™. Care to explain?

Well done Todd, well done

However......

But Todd, I have purchased both. Even though I didn't need to for the new Skyrim! That's just how much I enjoy your games, and how much I like Bethesda.

Check your list again, you're surely mistaken.

The voiced-protagonist gimmick hindered your ability to write a varied character and varied stories.

I stopped wanting to play your game the moment I saw the first trailer at E3, a year ago.

How can you say no to these eyes?

BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how do you do it? how do you shitpost like that? teach me your ways Australian overlords

Buy my game pls

First you need to be debt free, so pay up there buddy!
Next, you BUY MY GAME
After that, I don't really care you bought my game. Thanks, see you when I make Fallout 3™ Special Edition

Low-time preference and will wait for the GOTY edition when its cheap as fuck on a steam sale.

My bad I posted the shooped version

I play shitty Neptunia games over shitty Fallout games.

This first paragraph. Ruined the game.

Is that guy on the right Caesar's personal slave from Rome?

Also, just let Fallout die already. I know Beth will manage to dumb down F5 even more and I don't think I can handle that.

Todd posting still a thing? I haven't been to Sup Forums in forever.

I think your vidya sucks and I'm more into retrogames right now.

Why? You got a problem with that?

Sorry Todd, i didn' pre-ordered Fall Out nor will be Buying Skyrim.

Nah man hes a great man all his games are great
Btw god Howard is 6'2

Take the weeb glasses off and realize JRPGS are generic as fuck.

t. Weeb from 98-05

Buy it
NOW

I fucking hate most JRPGs now because the formula gets really tired.

still love me some old-school Final Fantasy and even the occasional Megami Tensei, Wizardry and Elminage game.

can't finish any of them though. no time and no motivation. oh well.

BUY MY GAAAAAAAME

YOU PIECE OF SHIT BUY MY GAME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Theres some good ones like valkyria chronicles, nier and ni no kuni

but i did todd why wont you give me my moneys worth?

yeah, I haven't played any of those yet. but I'm curious about these.

Too many lies Todd.

Reminder:
Not buying our games is for infidels

i wouldnt even mind the voiced character so much if the dialog wasnt so fucking retarded. feels like it was written by a 16 year old fanfic writer

I did. Now I'd like to ask you a question...why do you lie so much, Todd?Is it cuz you have a lame ass name like Todd?

who cares if you didn't like it, you're like less than 0.00002% of people who didn't like it. you sound like a bunch of whining leftists

B-but Todd I've already helped as many settlements as I can and the bugs are atrocious.

>10 Charisma
"You will buy all my games

What's wrong with a name like todd

But the new Skyrim is free.