HAHA, only 3 in 10 Brits aged 18 to 24 actually

voted.

And then they say "uh uh, the old retirees made us leave" - well, fucktards, you need to VOTE to actually voice your political opinion!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPKqM-TV2i8
reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-idUSKCN0Z61HG
nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/britain-s-brexit-how-baby-boomers-defeated-millennials-historic-vote-n598481
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36616028
youtube.com/watch?v=dHxi_DVsPLg
youtube.com/watch?v=GgxcvmkPD-I
americablog.com/2016/06/brexit-happens-millennials-dont-vote.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're too smart too vote!

Voting from your phone is going to be a thing in 5 years

I hope you alt rightists genocide them

>had an extra 48 hours to register
>still couldn't be assed going to the polling station

Only if phones freezes until you use the voting app

pretty english girls....

NSA/CIA are gonna love that.

There won't be an election anywhere that the US will not be able to rig.

I read this over and over-- it gets lower, it was 4, tomm. will be 2-- but never a source.

the Jew lackeys are already trying to push for a "do over" unless Juncker kicks out before then. I wonder if it leads to actual civil war someone down line.

Brexit is a small victory in a Great War. Leaving the EU means that there will be less barbarian migrants in the UK in the coming years, which means that less Britons will be raped and slaughtered in the coming War. All of the leftist academic, journalistic and political traitors will be slaughtered for their treason. All those that refuse to go to War against the barbarians will have a rock tied to their ankle and thrown into a river. When all the barbarians on our island have all been slaughtered, we will be able to help a continental brothers fighting the same War.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPKqM-TV2i8

The fire rises, brother.

thats because they were too busy bitching online

Ugh, electronic voting as a concept really scares me. I've been working at polling stations on UK elections for years now, and I'm pretty happy that it is very hard to commit fraud on a result-changing scale (postal votes are another matter).

However electronic voting legitimately scares me. Once implemented it is only a matter of time until someone has the means and motivation to subvert it.

Stop watching so much movie, banter. GG for you. Nice run.

>he thinks we haven't already rigged every election

cute

this is a very very stupid idea.

Most young people let their parents make this decision. No one but the loud faggot SJW's regret the results

Any intelligent leader (trump Farage) would never let it become a thing for that reason alone

>my contribution is name calling whoever the news outlets tell me is racist!

Source where pls

I guess they should've voted and voiced their opinion.
On the bight side most if not all of the younger generation will now go out and vote.

Hau mal deine Quelle her!

Look at that slag literally can't get her eyes off her phone long enough for a photo that will be on international news, let alone vote, and she feels robbed in a perfect democratic vote. It was literally the best kind of democracy no first past the post, a simple question with a yes no answer and a full count. Nobody was robbed here, it's just the older generation and the more politically motivated supporters understand how many people have shed blood sweat and tears to defend our democracy and that's why they voted to get it back from Brussels.

rare?

I love hearing things like this. Leftists are so complacent that invigorated right wingers can steal elections from right under them. Except Austria, apparently.

>matter of time
They'd subvert it from day one, gov departments are always a step behind in electronic warfare.

>mfw I'm 18
>mfw I voted Leave

Can you blame them? Hey kids. We need about 100 trillion Dollars to prove a non-point.
>WELL GOLLY MISSUH BUT YER JUST GON NEED DEM MONIS AINT YE

This

Literally none of this will happen, continue to dream up visions of grandeur and boner inducing scenarios sitting comfortably in your mum's council flat.

still waiting for the source...

Unlikely. They didn't go out and vote for sanders, despite him being a supposed godsend of free shit, so its unlikely they'll ever get off their arse and actually vote for anything en masse.

Entitlement, without sacrifice. The sweet summer children of 18 - 24.

I'm talking more about the UK youth.
The American youth is already fucked and really don't care.

What's wrong with postal votes?

Uhh, that's why they pushed their shit through.

UK is still in the EU for at least a year.

It makes no difference what you vote for, the agenda is unrelenting.

m8 it has to happen

the muslim population relative to the native European population will rise due to immigration and extremely low European birth rates (contraception, abortion, divorce).
The greater the muslim population is relative to the native, the more confident they will grow, and the more they will see it as their right to impose Allah and sharia law upon Europe. Sure, most muslims are "moderate" when there are only 5-10%, i.e. when they don't have the power to seize control. But when they are 25%+, their confidence will rise astronomically, and they will ask themselves why they can't conquer a weak, effeminate, faggot population that blasphemes Allah and his prophet.
The ONLY way to prevent this is to stop migration and increase the European birthrate greatly, while reducing the muslim birthrate. Neither of these will happen, so the war is coming.

>What's wrong with postal votes?
Remember Austria?
reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-idUSKCN0Z61HG

-----
Electoral officials broke one of Austria's vote-counting rules in last month's presidential poll because it was almost impossible to implement, witnesses told the Constitutional Court on Monday as it examined a challenge to the result by the far-right Freedom Party (FPO).

FPO candidate Norbert Hofer, aspiring to be the first far-right head of state to be elected in a European Union country, lost narrowly to a former leader of the Greens Party. In announcing its challenge, the party cited irregularities on a "more than frightening" scale.

How do you think you got 8 years of obama?

This next batch is ass, granted.

so many things could go wrong with this that I don't believe it.

MOTHERFUCKER!

Can I apply for asylum in the UK?

> 3 in 10 Brits aged 18 to 24 actually voted

Sauce with that would do wonders.

>tfw hated the EU since I was a child
>"what's that flag?"
>"it's the European Union flag"
>"it looks gay, can we bin it"

t. 10 year old me

Source for this?

I would genocide the leftmost one with mah dikk

I don't blame the oldies, look at those cum guzzling young generation. Bunch of dumb fucks that are as stupid as a bucket of rocks.

I wouldn't want that 'young" British generation voting anyway.

It ends the secret ballot. The most widely reported on example has been the Tower Hamlets mayoral shenanigans, but therre is more widesprea concern

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26520836

irony

>only 3 in 10 Brits aged 18 to 24 actually voted

Sauce?

hey look it's the only guy in Gibraltar who voted Leave

>no source
If the 18-24 turnout actually is below 40% I'll be laughing for days.

nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/britain-s-brexit-how-baby-boomers-defeated-millennials-historic-vote-n598481

Not OP here. Looks like 75% of millennial voters showed up.

But I posted it on twitter?

No, that's saying 75% of millennial voters voted remain.

>Give them more freedom to move around

What is even the point of this? It's like they want to increase the rape.

>The only people who voted for Brexit are old people!
>MFW everyone I knew between 18 to 24 voted to leave the EU.

where is proofs for this OP?

>nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/britain-s-brexit-how-baby-boomers-defeated-millennials-historic-vote-n598481

Yeah but that's just the amount of people from the sum of people who voted. We want to know what was the percent of millenials who actually voted and people who stayed home.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36616028
>But turnout in areas with a higher proportion of younger residents tended to be lower.
>According to polling by Lord Ashcroft, younger voters were much more likely to vote Remain than older voters.

Huh?

WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE GOLDEN ARSEHOLE ON PUBLIC BUILDINGS.

>libcucks LITERALLY cucked themselves

I want Brexit to never end, this thing is gold.

wew dodged a bullet there

Oh shit, you're right. Time to sleep.

Fucking Jesus Christ my generation is full of cancer

Fuck them anyway lol voting leave was sweet af

>Looks like 75% of millennial voters showed up.
No, your link says 75% of 18-24 year old voted for Remain.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHxi_DVsPLg

Estonia literally already does this lmao

So your mad because democracy happened?

Dude calm down

Not a surprise. I'm 18 and not one of my friends voted. Young people just don't really care about politics. I had one friend that at least half committed to voting but eventually couldn't decide which way to go, so he abstained.

no thats saying 75% of the young people that voted voted to stay . the majority didnt care obviously if only 3/10 voted

They probably will need more educated workers now that thye left the EU.

> once implemented
there are massive incentives to subverting the development process, let alone the implementation
if you're trying to subvert the machine-as-implemented, you are VERY late to the party

Children of men

I literally called this days before the poll. The younger people are the ones who want to vote in because they don't have the same principles of democracy that the elders do, remember that the older 65+ crowd who voted out are those who were alive not long after the war and saw the fallout and rebuilding necessary to defeat the Nazis and defend democracy.

Anyway these younger people live in a world of facebook feel good quotes they post to get likes and twitter hash tag activism, if it takes longer than swiping 3 times with your thumb then they ain't gonna do it and that stands true for going to vote on the day.

Kek really must have done a deal with Thor or something to bring us the torrential rain on the day because it came out of no where and slammed London and other large cities, no doubt keeping anyone on the fence from bothering to vote, and we know the fence sitters almost always vote to keep the status quo on the day, scared of change.

Had more young people voted, remain would have won easily, so fuck them and their lazy social media activism, stupid cunts.

If they are too stupid to vote and to realize the importance and consequences of voting, they are also obviously too stupid to make an informed decision on the matter at hand.

So, when following the remainers narrative that more stupid people voted "leave", that means the youngsters who didn't vote would've voted "leave" anyway.

not to forget the "old" ones are the ones who voted UK in in 1975.

they are allowed to vote any way they want.

Sauce

>n-ire has no young people
welp!

Roach/10

these sluts just want open borders so they can take the train around getting fucked by different nationalities

Putin all beat.

Why do they keep repeating this bs? What does wanting to surrender your sovereignty have to do with being young? Are all young people automatically cucks?

>Sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=GgxcvmkPD-I

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
americablog.com/2016/06/brexit-happens-millennials-dont-vote.html

provide sauce lad

And a bunch of security experts have already told them it's super insecure and that anyone can hack it to take over an election. Their response was to call the researchers "inconsiderate" while "inciting unfounded fears about voting."

>provide sauce lad
A dude on British television said it. Can't find it any more and the official breakdown stats are not yet (or will ever) be published on the official British internet sites.

I though 4chins wuz haxors and sheeiiit

young people instinctively understand they are idiots and need strong leaders
that is why, when they are scared enough to actually vote, democracies turn into dictatorships

Given that a lot of people googled "what is EU" after leaving, I really don't want them to have a vote. Fucking hell.

All this showed us is that these part time twitter warriors would rather spend their time posting their twitter memes and hastags rather than actually voting to change the Country.

B-BUT THEY POSTED ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!
I HAD TO WATCH THE NEW GAME OF THRONES EPISODE!

This

*tips tinfoil hat*

>This picture is now real

THATS fucking funny

It will work fine if they use blockchain technology

>3 in 10 people aged 18-24 actually voted
>1 in 4 of those people voted Leave

Best 7.5% right here

I'm not super super aware of encryption tech, but isn't the advent of quantum computing a risk for blockchain shit like Buttcoins?

Serious question. Also, the groups with a vested interest in dicking with voting would be the ones with quantum computer access...

Could be problematic

How many of them voted leave