What the hell was this ?

What the hell was this ?

youtu.be/kWFTOmDsgd0

Thats literally the worst covers I've ever heard

Based melon

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-23-55-21-05.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/ill-follow-the-sun
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/a-day-in-the-life
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/rocky-raccoon
soundcloud.com/3tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He honestly cherrypicked the worst songs on there although for the most part it is pretty bad.
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/ill-follow-the-sun
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/a-day-in-the-life
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/rocky-raccoon
These were the better ones

Jesus Christ no that's fucking even worse it's like all the bad auditions of every reality tv show American idol etc greatest (s)hits edition

Hahahaha holy fuck

Attached: 242314561753.png (592x110, 28K)

>Quoting Twitter
I knew this board was a little nu but come on the music is terrible.

Melon just brought it to my attention I didn't base my thoughts on his opinions

Lol mu a bunch of failed teenage bands confirmed

>The Fact That
Kek

You don't make music. Why should anybody care about a non musicians opinion on music?

OP, please understand.

Holy shit, I bet you recorded one of those shit covers.
I can feel your tears from here.

Because we the audience have to listen to your shit

Holy fuck you are deluded

Why is thing so much money

Proving my point

That the music is shit

"And I love You" is nice?

It's all god awful mid western American teenagers whining into a mic

It's just god fucking awful to listen to and not in a good way I can't even physically listen to it long enough to cringe

why would anybody watch fantano?

How stuck up could you be.
It's a nice and amusing album. Chill out. It don't gotta win any awards

Whats the next Hanging Dong project so i can contribute?

Why defend it ?

It's god aweful much like any oc the normie boards of 4ch produce

Oh well at least it wasn't another generic trap meme wankfest

LMAO!
Sad!

Because you and Fantano are being wayy too negative about it.
It seem Fantano has some personal vendetta against Sup Forums in that video? :|

The music was genuinely awful. Like worse than mediocre. Not even bad in a fun way.

Bad in a fun way though.
It's just too long

I love how artists crumble when you call their shit a shit.

Just be glad you're anonymous and you don't have to put up with the humiliation of busking irl

This is literally the worst covers I've seen mainly because they are completely serious like 2006 era MySpace hay guys listen to my band bad

Not that any of you newfags would remember and jerk off to the latest Normie shit on YouTube
You post like a 16 year old
No bad in a I literally can't listen to this I wanna slit my wrists bad

NO you post like a 16 y/o.
Check your privilege spoiled fuck.
Stop fucking complaining about free music asshole

>it's free so you can't criticize it privileged fuck

Attached: baittaken.jpg (499x500, 17K)

You call that criticising? What part of your post was a criticism? You sound like little Timmy getting the wrong toy .

Never heard of this guy, but I can tell he's a pretentious twat just by scrolling through his twitter.

Hahahaha holy fuck I am just being honest this music you guys made is to put it bluntly god damn bloody terrible.

Isn't part of being an artist being able to take criticism and adapt? God I didn't know this place was such a teenage hugbox.
Some honesty is what you need so that you can grow and improve your craft.
Or just be a little bitch defend absolute dogshit like this and rage quit
>B-but it's just for fun it's free shut up
And I am completely free to say it's terrible and you all suck at actually making music if that pisses you off just close the tab stop replying and or shut the fuck up.
I'd do the same but your tears and muthony mememelon saying please kill me after the last track made my sides explode so hard I am still laughing 2 hours later
He's not op I am

26 year old Aussie neet virgin who listens to memeshit on YouTube which more often than not sounds better than mu actually trying to make music.

Fuck sake a buch of tv tards made better music about bane and the prequels as a joke

nice empty statements
>absolute dogshit
you call that a criticism?
>reddit spacing btw
Your opinion is discarded

every time anthony mentions Sup Forums the quality of posts on this board takes a noticeable nosedive

Salt levels rising

like example?

same for you wanna be critic
You got zero points aside, " I GOT BAD TOY TIMMY DOESNT LIKE"

You're one of the people who contributed to those Beatles covers that got too personally invested in it and is serious about it as a music project, aren't you?

Attached: 1467787162722s.jpg (120x117, 3K)

I did not contribute a track.

People have heard your music. Take the advice and learn 2 get gud.
Otherwise youll never make it in music.

Like what points do you have for it?
Aside from "It not good"

I usually just come here to see if there's any good new music or what this shithole thinks about some obscure band from the 90-00s releasing a new single but more often then not those threads get ignored.

Made so many threads about mgmt pond gum Empire of The Sun a perfect circle and so many other bands
No not at all every one of you "artists" defending this musical wax turd playee back on a gramaphone make me laugh even harder you say its for fun yet when I poke fun at it you get defensive instead of admitting yeah it's shit but it was just a bit of fun let's all laugh at it but nooooo U get all salty and defensive
I don't actually care if they get good I could just hear the snotnose teenage angst in their vocals and horrible (acoustic) guitar chords
Op here again don't try so hard it sounds so forced and absolutely terrible the mixing recording vocals instrument work everything is good damn bloody terrible.
My advice is embrace the horrific otherworldly bad sound you have created and use it as riot crowd control at the next leftist gathering

Its the worst kind of amateur sound. Every song sounds like a better take could have been done... None of the people who did it have any idea what mixing really is. None of the covers are different enough to be redeemable.
At least when Sup Forums used to cover nmh they had fun with it and embraced the suckiness, this just falls flat on its face and whimpers.

holy fuck.
He goes on to make more empty statements. Throws derogatory terms left and right at best

Have you seen the cover?
That is not taking itself that seriously.
There is a whole genre of media, it's called campy, by the way.

Holy shit can y'all all fuckin chill out. I did several tracks for this album including one that was posted earlier. It was just a fun little project, had a really good time dicking around in the chat when we streamed the album after we finished. I don't think anyone thought they were making great art here, again it was just something fun. If you think it's shit that's totally fine but for real y'all need to chill yo.

I know what campy is. The Shaggs are fun. This is painful.

>Revolution 9

Attached: 1520332199487.jpg (237x212, 8K)

What this user said also

It's like they put no effort in at all who honestly could listen to this and think
>Damn I did a really good job that's not gonna get any better
I assume most of this board has seen whiplash right? Id you think the bald fella was the villain you clearly learnt nothing from life so far.
Nobody is gonna come out of the woodwork and say lol good enough I guess haha good job close enough U did your best sweetie
That's generally the point people try to make when they don't like something
>Derogatory terms
Like how you can't take criticism and your music sucks? Facts aside so what? I'm all for supporting small artists even if they bring politics into it it usually doesn't worry me what side of the left or right middle etc they are from.
Plainly stated this music is aweful like everyone rolled out of bed naked and sat on the side of their bed and sung into a turtle beach gaming headset while strumming away with Cheeto covered fingers apathetically lazily running badly timed strokes up and down the guitars
I'm not denying what it is I am simply saying that you need to learn to laugh at yourselves.
Taking shit seriously is what ruined the internet in general I don't wanna see that shit take hold here

Y'all ain't gonna be the next tenacious d Jack Black leather funny fat man

Lmao. Now you know how musicians who get shat on all the time here feel.
You did a piss poor job and just made Sup Forums look like a bunch of untalented teens, which is probably true anyways.

taking things seriously is very important. Or else everything is a joke...and how can you tell what is real?
The Shaggs aren't even fun. This stuff at least has Beatles songs to fall back on. I get some enjoyment out of it. Again, it did not have to be 50 tracks, that's what makes it hard to listen to. But listen to a few tracks here and there its not so bad.

What did you do in life that people should listen to you? What is respectable about your opinion?

It’s sad that you aren’t shitposting. All your comments are the equivalent of
> I was only pretending to be retarded

Well. Ill be on the lookout for the next Hanging Dong project so it doesnt end up such a disaster.

I guess you can read minds now. Huh.

But they are untalented teens

Their reaction to a tiny bit of criticism cements the fact.

Just a bunch of cringe discorders jerking each other off while acting like a bit of Critical feedback is gonna ruin their lives

Harden the fuck up

Im just some dude wasting his time on the internet, nothing gives my opinion any validity, not even the fact that im better at making music than you.

what music did you make? What did you do that you can act so high and mighty?

Lmfao, what’s happened to Sup Forums. You sound like an underaged faggot that’s never been criticized.

post it.

I just don't know why you're ascribing an importance to this that wasn't there. I liked The Beatles so I had fun covering a few of their tracks and getting to share with others. And I was actually pretty happy with the ones I recorded, which again doesn't mean you have to like them but I just don't understand the vitriol here.

You got nothing.
>Lmfao

I dont really want to turn this onto me but i will hang on

ah I'd say based on my experience so far, the Hanging Dong Album is better than your output. You didn't even post your music

I have functioning ears

Did the people you first let listen to this have hearing damage or just brain damage?
The point is nkne of you can take criticism.i thought we'd all have a good laugh at melon and the shittyness of the covers but instead edgy teenagers took it all too personally.

This board is a banter vacuum.

And the Beatles is memeshit that ripped off animal sounds

Honestly I hope Fantano is ITT so he can review my music and shit all over it because I'd find that funny
soundcloud.com/3tv/

>reddit spacing
>probable Fantano drone
heres the news: Things aren't black and white. Just because a piece of music doesn't sound by the book doesn't mean you have to go all grug mode on it. Have a mind of your own.
Nice crash cymbol. crash cymbol is easy mode dude. Put a crash cymbol in a track and it will sounds ok regardless imo. Otherwise this sounds like a track from the album except basically covering a non beatles band.

At least you can laugh at yourself even if you can't sing

>The point is nkne of you can take criticism.

You're literally talking about one dude in this thread. Like 30-40 people contributed to this thing. I don't think most of us really care.

>Hanging Dongs can't take criticism and has to resort to whataboutisms

Attached: laughing jansport bag.jpg (768x576, 21K)

>crash cymbol is easy mode
lmao what the fuck? that's the funniest thing I've read here in a while

yeah, i can't sing. that's why i'd never dare cover a Beatles song and release it, i just like writing and playing music.

post examples

It's the truth newfag.
shit song....*crash cymbol* "holy fuck this is exciting and epic*

>Anyone that disagrees that my bad music is bad is a drone with no taste
Delusion
You care enough to act asshurt in a joke thread about a supposed joke band (that can't take a joke)
More like hanging dorks
What I find funny is that they say it's a joke album yet none of it is remotely funny

nice cherry picking. you got no taste because you don't carfe about subjectivity

No that was just me one dude with most of the posts.
Also the '''criticism''''' comments on here weren't even a joke

then get a fucking crash cymbal if you think it's this magical ointment that makes songs perfect, i don't know why you wouldn't want your music to sound better.
also leap day has no cymbals at all, just a drum machine, a synth, and a bass guitar, all over a Donkey Kong Country 2 sample.

because it's easy mode.
How can I tell if the actual song is good, or if its just "crash cymbol and the boys"

If you don't think a thread that starts with melon saying kill me with that screencal in op isn't a joke you need to lighten the fuck up
> (You)
> you don't carfe about subjectivity
>carfe

You think I cared about that word being spelt correct dude?

im sorry i don't even know what you're trying to say i think you might actually be retarded.

The only reason its good?
I am sorry you are absolute stuck up asshole? Drop the trip you narcissist

btw can you leave a comment on that song saying that the crash cymbols are just easy mode because that would be unironically great.

huh huh embarass myself publicly with my own opinion?
You are just a hive mind butt buddy. Go back to red*it. Reputation is all you care about you fuckin cunt.

>thinking thats a real tweet

I care about not shoving shit in my ears

Call me whatever you want but that album was terrible it was so bad it's still bad the only thing that was funny wasn't in the album but melons reaction and how asshurt you all got in this thread.

But please keep replying
I don't care I don't go on social networks

post examples of what? whataboutism? they call on other user's to post their music when its impertinent to the topic at hand. it's a tu quoque fallacy. example in this thread would be

empty statementssssss

Their opinion has no credibility if they don't have any talent of their own or experience?

alright sorry i posted my music.
anyways, just keep practicing dude. that's all i can say.

if the point they make is valid and sound, why would credibility even matter?

>I wanna slit my wrists
Emo is back, boys!

As opposed to what you (you)information every one of my posts even though you're too dumb to come up with a real reply?
Holy fuck I haven't triggered a board this hard in years and I wasn't even trying I just wanted to have a laugh with you all not make you all go thermal autism runaway
Cunts deluded it's like saying food critics can't tell a chef their food is terrible because they can't cook themselves it's the most stupid argument I've had on a board for a very long time and I'm talking years here.

>Oh no I can't build everything I use from scratch I guess I can't have an opinion on anything.
Fella needs to grow up the real world isn't Minecraft you can't do everything

If only I miss goth chicks and boroque emo goth music of the 00s
Sorry I mean "punk"

What was valid and sound about your arguments in this thread? What reason should people take your side?
My info here: You got nothing that backs up your posts. Meaningless derogatory terms that translate to "its bad" is not convincing in the least bit to a person over the age of 21

Your posts are meaningless to me and I find your reaction to my thread infinitly more funny then your funny not funny joke music
Good job this is some next level behind the scenes back stage pass deeplore my friend goodnight

>tfw nobody has said anything bad about my tracks
Damn, I'm good.

Attached: full (3).jpg (238x319, 8K)

laughing at the mentally challenged is fucked up dude...

meaningless to you and why's that?
A literal empty statement you just posted

>lel lel we're barely 18 lets make fun of people haha not embarasssing yourself in public is all that matters lel lel lel I kiss my """"friends"""""" ass all day, if I said one thing that was mockable I'd be thrown out of the group. Their relationship with me is laregly conditional only

Gud music hahaha
Blaaa mmmm heeheee fuunny mu culture hehehehe dah beetools dun U critize us u silly non muzakican weh so talentedd wee can't take a joek ya hav no reezon to shit on uz ya pumparse bumbaclaaaart

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

You got better things to do?
Go do them. And I don't want to hear about it.