Media already pushing the "regretful leave voters" story

>Media already pushing the "regretful leave voters" story
>Mayor of London saying the referendum should be ignored
>Petition on gov website to have a 2nd referendum has over half a million signatures
>Junker about to punish Britain for being a bad goy

Is it over? Are we actually going to leave?

We've got 2 years of this shit and I'm worried that we will somehow still stay even after voting out.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/25/brexit-live-emergency-meetings-eu-uk-leave-vote?CMP=fb_gu
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/
youtube.com/watch?v=i-UbT0g9A8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get your bread knives now its time for a rebellion

The media are in full psyop mode hoping they can push a 2nd referendum.

If you can't get your freedom legally, start stocking up on supplies to earn it the hard way.

Anyone notice how foreign and domestic establishment leaders are saying "we regret this" rather than "we're disappointed"?

I think they're trying to subliminally brainwashed us

Is he manic?

When did Sadiq say anything, I thought it was only some disgruntled muzzies?

time for them to fire up STEN production.

Civil war now!!!!
I will supply weapons to the British leave members.
I have a spare wheel from a bicycle that I am willing to send if someone will pay postage.

>Mayor of London saying the referendum should be ignored
whut where?

They lost. Unless they want a revolt over directly ignoring the majority vote in a democracy.

>Sandnigger mayor opposes democracy
>Hundreds of thousands of people that already voted Remain thinking their petition should trump the 1.3+ million lead that Leave had

Just hold the line britbong. This is all just Jewish kneejerking. As long as you don't let your guard down the refe referendum will stand

stand strong britbro

They lost democratically
They literally cannot do anything without serious reprecussions

>no response
Honestly. The facial muscles do not exist past age of 3 hours to make that face let alone a 73-year-old rutabaga with broken capillaries and a cirrhotic liver

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/25/brexit-live-emergency-meetings-eu-uk-leave-vote?CMP=fb_gu

If the Brexiters keep backing down on their promises, it might actually be in the best interest of all to stay put.

Way to go being a fuckwit and doing what the media tells you to do

>this face

uh, liberal and leftist much?

Wouldn't it be lovely if they repeated the referendum. I mean, they didn't kill her for nuthin'

I actually like this Venezualization of Europe where when a referendum doesn't go right its either ignored or repeated.

A violent civil war between Remainers and Leavers would be a real sight to see, but personally can't imagine many of the Remainers taking up arms to stand by their convictions.

He just wants to stay in the EU because his muzzle friends get lighter sentences under EU law. Britain can now officially kick those fuckers out

We'll smuggle over some real weapons for them- switchblades.

No way the Remainders will stand a chance against the pinnacle of killing technology.

But what arms Ameri-kun?

I dont think the EU scum will just let you have your way easy
they will shill hard the next 2 years
expect media talking about how leave voters are 90+yo and being part of the KKK, while remain voters are all oxford graduates 18-25yo and never judge people by their skin colour
also a lot of bullcrap about the EU reforming itself and it will be different this time

just watch the vid Guy Verhofstadt put on his kikebook page

Butter knives obviously

>FYROM

>Vote for freedom
>Government decides your vote doesn't matter
I guess you've got two options, let them not give you freedom, or go to /k/ and pick your freedom stick.

Fuck off, Khan.

oh man the butthurt is palpable

those opposing sadiq's election were unhappy that he won, but they never labeled his victory an "impulsive decision" nor mocked democracy by suggesting that his ascension to the mayorship should be "reviewed and changed." Hypocrisy is disgusting, and it's coming out in torrents from the butthurt left. Very ugly stuff

Please, don't bring the venezuela shit here, leave it in spanish politics

there needs to be a counter petition to their stupid petition, and pol the fuck out of it. show them twice!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Bricks, (Cricket) bats, axes, and knives.

no pistols

If the jews bluff you into actually staying I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off and I'm converting to judaism the next day after that

same

me too

>tfw you have a mayor whose name is Sadiq Khan

It'll be like the olden days. Go to /diy/ and ask them about their home-made forges, smith you up some swords and spears and get ready for the British Revolution.

>implying the Leavers would be the ones turning

The whole "might not leave" bit is predicated on the spunkgobblers in Westminster that never wanted brexit to actually happen tossing out the referendum.

I swear to God if they overturn this I will kill that Paki mayor.

>Petition on gov website to have a 2nd referendum has over half a million signatures
Why does the Left always complain when Democracy doesn't work for them? They always throw the biggest whinge.

"Hurr this isn't real Democracy!" - So at what point does it become 'real' Democracy? Throwing a tantrum because your side lost and hoping that the decision gets reversed just shows how authoritarian these people really are.

We'd run guns for leavers. Don't even worry about it.

With what?

Can't say that

Look, nigga.

There is 0 chance of us not leaving the EU.

>News outlets are stating that we ARE leaving the EU (not "we MAY leave the EU")
>Prime minister stepped down already saying that he isn't the man to negotiate our exit.
>There would be fucking 100% be civil war.

Take Scotland out of the equation and who wants to remain? London and? Ireland? They're already fine with this, so who again? London? Yep, nobody gives a fuck. They're the minority here.
This is how democracy works.
You vote and either win or lose. I didn't want Cameron to be our PM. When I voted for Nigel Farage, did I make petitions and shit to hold another vote? Nope, because that would be retarded.

What we have here is a classic case of asshurt facebook retards and underage kids who are voting on that petition. Friendly reminder that ANYBODY can vote on that shit. They don't even need to be part of the UK.

It will be ignored, guaranteed.

It's would be difficult. How good is Britain's coast guard? Do they keep a good eye on all their waters?

>Left
>democracy
pick one

Drop an unlicensed TV on his head.

How possible is it for Scotland to leave the UK ? Right now it feels like a kneejerk reaction from their side (like the stock market).

>Mfw britanon has a butter knife exceeding 6 inches in length
>This post has been deleted
THEY GOT HIM

If there's one thing the EU needs, it's another net-receiver.

If they do, the channel will probably be the least defended, so we just go out behind Home Depot, hire some illegals to smuggle the guns in through Syria to France.

Honestly if they pull some bullshit like a second referendum then I would genuinely consider cutting my visa short and joining any armed uprisings as a result of such a decision.
Assuming there are any, here's hoping we aren't cucked enough to let freedom slip through our fingers.

>yfw the UK gets divided up into leave and remain geographically

London, Scotland, NI stay EU while the leave becomes a sovereign to itself

You know it is being considered

>vote
>regret it when what you voted for wins
It almost sounds like they didn't really vote leave.

This. Khan is an Islamic extremist.

>British hate preacher Anjem Choudary – who is currently facing charges of supporting Islamic State – has told Breitbart London that he thinks the United Kingdom should stay in the European Union (EU).

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/

Pleases me to no end that this arrogant shit's election probably galvanized a few more people to check that "leave" box on their ballot. In any case, it's time for Sad Dick to get deported. Or perhaps someone should simply shut his lying muzzie mouth for him.

no it isn't

NI parliament says NO to referendum

Scotland won't do anything with this oil price

London has to deal with it too. They have sucked the soul and life out of the UK for 30 years, now they are being punished at last.

RARE?

Exactly! Khan is a snake.

Butter knives can be sharpened, Serbia.

And guns can be illicitly imported. As if you didn't know that.

underrated

>bongs vote leave because they don't want german bureaucrats ruling them
>the german bureaucrats take part of their territory as punishment

I see where this leads to.

Slightly. Not that much though. There are several of us here. There was a thread about life for white folks working in Kenya recently--I think it was archived. I'm here temporarily with family. It's funny when Brits assume I'm a nigger. They of all people should know better about Kenya.

WE SHOULD LAUNCH OUR OWN PETITION TO CHANGE THE CAPITAL OF ENGLAND TO BIRMINGHAM AFTER LONDON PROVES TO BE TRAITOROUS KEKS.

a wounded pig is a dangerous pig, time to prepare not to celebrate

Nothing like splitting a country to some crazy ass happening.

Thanks Soros

yep

>>There would be fucking 100% be civil war.

What we gonna do attack them with spoons?

The British public is so docile that the government could do anything.

The government could just ignore the referendum and arrest anyone that protested or got even slightly violent.

There's no other way. Any brit that thinks this is going to end democratically is delusional.

Either they take the country by force or they'll remain with punishments from the EU.

Funny thing is there's actually more pakis in Birmingham than London.

Birmingham voted leave tho lol.

Incorrect, you seem to forget that your armed forces and civilian police are likely to have also voted LEAVE and thus would very much form the inner cadre of any civil war.

>media (pro muslim) already pushing the "regretful leave voters" story
>mayor of london saying the referendum should be ignored (muslim)
>petition on gov website to have a 2nd referendum has over half a million signature (mostly muslims)

Ofcourse muslims don't care about a democratic vote. That you even expect this is sad.

>“A lot of things were said in advance of this referendum that we might want to think about again and that [invoking article 50] is one of them,” said the Conservative MP.

Yeah, nah.

This is how muslims operate, notice how they have basically taken over london by all moving there, then taking over there politically aswell. whilst non muslims leave london to go somewhere else.. this is how muslims take over city to city.. it's no coincidence you see the same process going on everywhere they migrate to. They segregate themselves into parallel societies to preserve islam in non islamic nations to eventually turn the nation islamic.

Muslims are traitors to the nations they are in, and so are the leftists, so simply ignore what they vote or call for, because it's the subversion of your nation that they intend.. muslims intentionally leftists perhaps unintentionally and since they don't know the consequences of it.

Who's betting they'll start spewing the following bollocks again:
>Gib dat oil n gas, the North sea is ours
>The £ is our £ too
>TRIDENT TRIDENT TRIDENT

Muslim v Leftists battle royale when?

Reality TV show where we put 5 Pro Refugees in a Big Brother house with 5 Muslims

This is how muslims operate, notice how they have basically taken over london by all moving there in mass lobbying for mosques to be built and walking around intimidating the native people if they do "non muslim things" making it intolerable for them so they move out of london, then taking over there politically aswell. whilst non muslims leave london to go somewhere else.. this is how muslims take over city to city.. it's no coincidence you see the same process going on everywhere they migrate to. They segregate themselves into parallel societies to preserve islam in non islamic nations to eventually turn the nation islamic.

Muslims are traitors to the nations they are in, and so are the leftists, so simply refuse to accept what they call for, because it's the subversion of your nation that they intend.. muslims intentionally leftists perhaps unintentionally and since they don't know the consequences of it.

Just look at the muslim mayor, and the london muslims even suggesting that london should get this.. SECEED FROM THE REST OF THE UK, so the capital filled with muslims should seceed from the actual native UK people? This is a microcosm of what to expect if you keep letting these muslims into your nation! We warned you for many many years but you didn't listen, perhaps now you are starting to wake up..

The EU will be dead within 2 years.
Junkers is trying to get us out the door in 30 days since he knows this.

yessssss

I know it's too easy to come back and say "I told you so" but I wish I screencapped my post from a week ago. I called it for leave and I said that it will take years for the uk to "untangle" itself from the eu and in the meantime, the elite will have all that time to work and push for another referendum. In the end the uk is going nowhere.

Macedonia.

Parade of proxies

Yeah the BBC is fuckin blatant about it.

Daily reminder the kikes are going ro create a neo marxist revolition where ghouls slaughter native Europeans.

They will not relent.

>muslim mayor of london says that a democratic vote should be ignored and many people agree

This is just unbelievable. This is some alternate reality type stuff. This kind of thing would sound inconceivable even 10 years ago.

Ever notice how the muslims generally when permitted, flood the capitals of the nations they migrate to, do you really think that's a coincidence, please look into it? If they turn the capitals of nations islamic, then it's a moral victory for them. Like extinguishing the light of liberty (to them the beacon of the kuffar) and instead raising the banner of islam there.

When they independently of nations exhibit the exact same pattern, it's a strategy not a coincidence.. And if you study the sunnah (sira and hadiths) and the qur'an you will discover very quickly what that strategy is and what it entails for non believers.

Yeah and deleting tens of trillions or more in economic values would have been, too

The people who led the brexit campaign "don't want to rush things"

They will delay for years after which they will force another refferendum and you stay

He is a disgruntled muzzie

I hope the brits are out asap. Can't wait to see their United Kingdom collapse when Scotland declares independence

>Media already pushing the "regretful leave voters" story

I love how Skynews didn't get a single fucking "regtreter" on all of twitter. Millions of people and they couldn't get a single fucking one.

I think it will be at least 5 - 10 years until you are completely out of this steaming pile of shit.

disgruntled belgian achmed spotted youtube.com/watch?v=i-UbT0g9A8c

Here is how norway was lied to about collapsing if they didn't get into the EU, they are a strong economy in europe precisely because they did NOT join..

This is all fearmongering and manipulation by the powers behind eu (pro islamic) that are upset that UK leaves so that EU can no longer control their borders and thus not settle them with mass muslim immigrants and other things.

Back in 2008 Iceland was threatened with doom and gloom if it didn't bail out it's big banks. From every EU politician and "expert"

They didn't, and they recovered from the crisis faster than anyone

I saw some Jew from the Leave campaign, a conservative MP, say that we "have to take into account the millions who voted to remain" and that they shouldn't leave until 2020.

It's over, sadly. It looks likely that Britain will stay, likely after another referendum in a few years.

Doesn't even have the same number of signatures remain got, why the fuck should it matter?

Norway is #1 in quality of life

Ausfailia #2

We didnt built a sovereign wealth fund with our mining autism bux :'(

This, there is no reason this petition should actually lead to anything.