Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
youtube.com/watch?v=fS1mRYFeAM0
youtube.com/watch?v=HunybAkqLas
youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shia has more power and privilege therefore he is in the wrong

Why are libs so violent? The poor guy obviously had autism and Shia attacked him.

That guy looks exactly how I expected Sup Forums to look like

How can people support liberals when they attack the mentally ill?

>Shia will kill someone in your lifetime

the poltard for looking like a total faggot

Sup Forums-tier 13 year old "epic trolling" humor, and he doesn't even have the balls to stand there like a man.
I hope shia made him piss his pants that guy is a pussy

the mentally ill is a problem left for the states

Who was in the wrong here?

t. brap posting cunny spammer on his third year of supporting bane

>autist thinks he is doing "le ebin troll xD"
>ran off like a little bitch when shia came after him

You're a cool guy for beating up mental retards

Jeez

First he beats up a mexican at taco bell and now hes dividing autistic kids with his fists in NY?

>those autistic hops

I wouldn't have ran. I'd love for some faggot millionaire to assault me on camera. I'd put my chin into his fist.

>decide to make fun of liberals
>liberal resorts to physical violence
>decide not to retaliate because getting in a fight over a cartoon frog is idiotic

almost everyone in this pic is dressed better than me and i spend hundreds on clothes all the time

i cannot shop to save my fucking life

This, the smartest thing that guy could have done was stand there right in front of the camera and take what punishment Shia would dole out

>that gay hop he does

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

He was just swiping at the sign, r-tard

this is pretty funny

"he will not divide us", yet, lets go lynch some kid with a sign that says pepe whilst the mob goes to beat off watching

I hate these people

they deserve zyklon B

Well Shia told everyone to follow their dreams and just do it.
Shia only has himself to blame.

Clearly the retard manchild who has spent most of his teenage and adult life on reddit and Sup Forums.

it's new york these people are loaded

What the fuck are you talking about he probably just got ran off fuck off with your idiocy

justify it however you want, that guy is a total bitch

>make fun of liberals
hopping up and down with a picture of an internet meme and running piss scared when shia looks at you, you sure made those liberals look silly

I don't care if that guy's autistic, he serves Kek so that makes him alright by me.

Post Shiakino

youtube.com/watch?v=fS1mRYFeAM0

WARNING:
INCOMING HAPPENING BOMB

Sup Forums HAS DEPLOYED THEIR STRONGEST CHAMPION TO DEFEAT THE LEFTIST HORDES

GET READY FOR THE WEAK TO START FEARING THE STRONG

BETTER RUN AND HIDE SHIA LEBOOF

>crowd begins hobbling over like zombie sheep
>a few pussies yell things from the very back

wew

Yeah dude, these are the people who hate capitalism.

The girl who walks off-screen is his girlfriend, btw

>sneakers
>jeans
>a coat

None of that is expensive.

>he serves Kek so that makes him alright by me

The fact that I browse this board with children who unironically say shit like this makes me hate myself

>HES JUST DESTROYING HIS PROPERTY RETARD
Okaaay. Have you forgotten how Mr. I Am Not Famous Anymore let himself get "raped" as a statement. The guy is a fucking nutter.

May meme magic smite three, heathen

I know how you feel man

I think a lot of it is literally teens or manchildren

Anyone remember Jace Stryker? Anybody? I wish he would make a return. He's more talented than Sam Hyde. Possibly the most dedicated method actor in history.

>Sam "Kill Em All" Hyde is going to sort them out

They need to run

No shit, it's teenagers and post ironic manchildren. You were the same as a teen, let them have their fun.

>his property
>a piece of paper with a crayon drawing of a cartoon frog meme

I would have swiped that shit out of his hands too, and I don't even support the protesters

Why bitch about a few 4channers instead of the more widespread problem of narcissists with smartphones?

whens he getting there? i wanna watch that live

t. butthurt teenager

If you don't agree with us you're not worth listening to :)

Shia TheBeef is doing his art college shit because he doesn't want to be solely associated with Transformers for the rest of his life

Tough shit there fucko, you can try to be as interesting as you like but it's not going to happen

Because I'm replying to a post that is cringey and talking about narcissists has nothing to do with my point?

buy combat boots, cargo pants and a variety of /sopranocore/ polo shirts and youre made for life

A few minutes later some girl asked Shia what was on the sign and he said it was "that racist pepe the frog emoji"

Their fun is being invasive to my fun.
It's obnoxious.

lel is Shia getting triggered by cartoon frogs now too?

Even old people that hate Trump will endorse this shit JUST because these retards are acting retarded against Trump. You shouldn't tolerate this faggotry at all. If they were doing this over Hillary people would rightly call this faggotry out.

>skinny jeans
>dark coat/jacket

jesus christ it's not really hard to dress and fit in with normies

You want a safe space from Kek?

Too bad

smartphones are so bad
man I hate new technology that makes life easier for literally everyone
fuck those stupid engineers for making something that revolutionizes digital communication, because some people use that technology in ways that annoy me
fucking liberal narcissists sharing things on their facebook feeds and taking selfies ughhh

>emoji

>ENEMY TACTICAL SAM HYDE INBOUND
GET TO COVER, ITS FUCKING OVER

I don't want a safe space, nor do I mind seeing things I dislike.
It's just the volume. Just take your epic memes back to your containment board.

you want a safe space from people calling you out for being cringey/annoying?

You asked for this

>fucking liberal narcissists sharing things on their facebook feeds and taking selfies ughhh
I don't hate smartphones I just hate how it's normal to take pictures of fat people at the gym or tweet videos of you having sex or kidnapping somebody. Sorry that triggers you. I hate that not only do you need a facebook for well paying jobs but you also need to be active on that facebook (we've had whole lectures about that in tech school). I'm only human please forgive me thinking this shit is gross. Stop making everything into an UGH LOL U SO TRIGGERED meme.

You should have listened...

the axis lost btw

99% of the people i've seen on this thing can't dress for shit, there's a general thread on /fa/ making fun of how badly most of them are dressed, the only one who isn't dressed like shit is shia

Just ignore it :^)
Maybe it'll go away ;^)

>the only one who isn't dressed like shit is shia
Christ, you /fa/ggots are deluded.

he's our god what do you want me to say
there are daily shiaspiration threads for a reason

Not this time though

Is there a source with sound somewhere?

>not only do you need a facebook for well paying jobs but you also need to be active on that facebook

no you don't
you don't need a facebook at all, and if you're paranoid about that you can make one that you never use and set it to private.

>I just hate how it's normal to take pictures of fat people at the gym or tweet videos of you having sex or kidnapping somebody.
This isn't normal.
The kids who posted that kidnapping video were despised by everyone in the world and got charged for hate crimes/kidnapping
People who take pictures of fat people at the gym get public backlash for it.

Literally none of those are normal or accepted by our society.

He looks like a bum

No wonder he voted Bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=HunybAkqLas

now that's a good idea to earn some cash huh..

He also went there yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM

wtf I love shia now

They live in colder climate and have rich parents. If you do as well. sorry bruh

It won't, you can only do so much about culture.
I don't know, maybe I'm jaded. But this autistic sperg is everything wrong with Sup Forums nowadays.

You have a discussion between people going, then this faggot shows up and just begs for attention. And because what he's saying is politically charged the discussion always gets derailed.

This is your face Sup Forums.

because the repubs are visibly weak. Did you see that faggot skipping around like a fairy?

SO is Shia trolling or for real

>/fa/

They all dress like Final Fantasy characters.

>begs for attention
>Shia is doing this for a year
>hasn't been in a decent movie in years

whatever you say Tumbler

well i mean.
they lost both wars, they haven't got a good track record is all.

>muh quality discussion

You know damn well that even if you did shit to kick us out, you'd have to deal with the goons.

>You have a discussion between people going
Huh? This isn't some Roman Forum. It's a bunch of fucking disgraces chanting the same few words shit over and over and over like possessed monsters from a dystopian novel.

I'm not associated with shia le bouf tho ?

It's not about quality, it's about being on topic.
I like maymays as much as the other guy, but face it ; you people are this obnoxious jumping faggot starving for attention.

Holy shit this meme timeline just keeps getting better and better

>b-but dey do it 2!

you're defending a faggot and you sound like a faggot yourself

Anyone confirm that hes posted on Sup Forums before?

Memes always devolve into cancer but the current 'post-ironic trolling' nonsense has gone too far.

I can't tell if you're talking about the protesters or about Sup Forums

Yeah but the thing you guys don't get is that he doesn't give a fuck.
You guys will try and emulate this style so you look like him which is a misunderstanding of the whole idea of that aesthetic.

Holy shit, that's literally two blocks away from me.
I'll be there in thirty minutes. Dubs decides what I do.

>/got/posters are clearly the most handsome

GoT confirmed for kino.

Like some /fa/ reject only latching onto "news" that will make him seem popular again but in reality his views are as shallow as his choice of clothing?

>there's a general thread on /fa/ making fun of how badly most of them are dressed
Dear God what faggotry

You know what to do.

Ejaculate onto someone.