HAHAHA HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY BE THIS BUTTHURT, FUCKING "we are the 48!" ARE THEY SERIOUS

HAHAHA HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY BE THIS BUTTHURT, FUCKING "we are the 48!" ARE THEY SERIOUS

It had 200k when I went to sleep, I wake up and nearly a million fucking people have signed this

Can this actually work Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/pro-eu-mps-could-mount-guerrilla-campaign-to-reverse-brexit-decision
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
twitter.com/616thirteen/status/746329466624946176
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liberals endorse democracy only untill people vote for things liberals don't like

shocker desu

I don't think it will, like I've said everywhere, we've made our bed now we need to lay in it. It just show's that people are to stupid to expect something like this from exiting the EU.

>Amit Lakhani

Shouldn't be allowed to decide on Britain's future desu

you can't retroactively impose rules on passed votes

0% chance of working unless the UK government illegally throws out the resolved vote

no. how many people signed the ban trump petition, again?

Can any one from any country sign this petition?

Not a legally binding vote, this brexit. Big show..gg.

>how many people signed the ban trump petition
enough to make me kek all night & day

No, the markets are too volatile right now to even consider doing this.
The bank of England has already enacted special measures.
If the result was reversed now the entire global economy would collapse, the treasury would not let that happen.

>make another referendum asking to stay in the eu
>still less than 75%
>major butthurt

What special measures?

>in the general election before article 50 vote a pro-eu party

A flawless plan. Except that the next g.e. is in 2020.

BBC say there was a 72.2% turnout

and 26,033 rejected ballots.

Is the 26,033 part of the 72.2% ?

call me when it reaches 17 million

What's Regrexit?

Made 100 billion rare pepes available.

They still think like EU, whereby you keep having referendums until you get the desired result.

Same with Nicola Sturgeon.

HOW ARE THEY MAD THEY LOST FAIR AND SQUARE! Justin Trudeau fucking won with 39% of the votes 39 FUCKING PERCENT REEEEEE

Update: +70k in like an hour, wew lads

>"I didn't get what I want so I'm going to make a petition so that they vote right this time hur dur"
This. It's called democracy. Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you don't. This is what those idiotic students and lefties don't understand. The UK has bigger things to be worrying about. There pm resigned, the bank of England has ordered special measures and a Scotland independence referendum is on its way. I see these idiotic petitions on a regular basis that achieve nothing. "Let's ban trump hur dur I have no political expierence hur dur or what will happen if it works hur dur" What happened to that petition? It wasn't considered. All theses salty fucks got a good slap of democracy. Now they must deal with the consequences.

I think they can

Even if their request were accepted, it can not be retroactive and wouldn't have an effect on Brexit referendum.

But try explaining that to butthurt lefties...

The government has explicitly stated they will honour the result.

a lot

then the debate was like a few dozen MPs giving the same speech about xenophobia and hate resulting in absolutely nothing at all

Why are liberals and leftist, those who proclaim to love democracy, acting in the most undemocratic manner possible after the result was completely fair and square? How can they think they can just arbitrarily set the conditions on a democratic process until they get what they want? That's not how democracy works, nor should it be.

Yes. 48% of people didn't want this and a lot of people that voted leave regret it. If we did a 2nd EU Referendum but this time with just facts, not lies, remain will easily win.

63Mil people in the UK
only 32M voted

I say we make this referendum work by the same rules it's trying to impose. When 75% of the population signs it, that is. :^)

>If we did a 2nd EU Referendum
Too bad we won't, cuck.

>Implying people wouldn't vote leave even more just to spite them

In Switzerland we had a referendum about immigration quotas 2 years ago. And it was accepted with 50.3%.

Everyone was exactly the same butthurt like in UK now and next year, leftist will make a second referendum.

>a lot of people that voted leave regret it

i need some source britbong

Odds are you'll just lose again. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? I mean... that explains why you want to change the fucking rules?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. If this happened, then Leave could just make its own petition like this one.

>democracy is only good when it favors me

Read what it says. A vote of over 100000 means it can be considerd for debate.

>It wont even be considered

Cameron already resigned & Boris will take the helm most likely

It's too late

If the facts are on tour side then why the fuck did the remain campaign constantly lie over and over again?

>muh brexit will start ww3 etc

Go fuck yourself parasite

this is so fucking retarded holy shit

it's like they don't have brain

URGH...CAN YOU JUST NOT?!?! LIKE HOW COULD YOU VOTE DIFFERENTLY TO MY FEELINGS?!?!

How do you know these people even live in the UK?

Millions more people legitimately left their houses in a single day to vote "leave" than the people that signed an online petition that has sat around for the same period of time. It isn't doing shit.

Don't listen to them.

> Pro-EU MPs could stage guerrilla campaign to reverse Brexit decision

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/pro-eu-mps-could-mount-guerrilla-campaign-to-reverse-brexit-decision

There is a case for a second vote, simply on the grounds that constitutional change should possibly require a super-majority.

At the same time, these 'we are the 48'ers should STFU accept that most of the country is not happy with the current euro arrangement and make their peace with the fact that the EU as we know it will not exist by 2020.

> regrexit

i see what you did there

> a lot of people that voted leave regret it
oh you mean the couple of people the media now shows you the same media that was always for remain. lol If remain wins you would also have a couple on the otherside ..but i would bet you never hear from them.
Is your brain really that stupid? Also even if there is a second vote it will always be close which means the leave side should they lose has the same right to hold a third vote all things being equal ;P You really should upgrade your brain.

>a lot of people that voted leave regret it.

Don't be so sure. Do these 17 million votes mean nothing to you? You think we should just sit down and listen to our betters? Then convince me. Cause you just had ten weeks to make a positive case for the EU and failed massively.

Turnout was like 70% wasn't it? In most countries you only need like 30% to get it to be accepted as the choice of the people. People can choose not to partake in democracy, but they shouldn't complain and retroactively try to undo made decisions before there's even a chance to see what is happening.

well, that's how a lot of people feel about mass immigration, only there never was a referendum about that, I really enjoy these impotent tears, get rekt cucklords

do you know how unlikely it is to get a 60/40 vote in favour of anything on this scale

literally nothing will ever change if that's the case

maybe we can go back to joining the EU vote and retroactively dismiss that too. which we can because it's 63% turnout, the remain vote didn't count.

You don't. They just need to put in a postcode and e-sign it.

It's not difficult to check the names entered against the electoral register or any other national list and compare it with the postcode attached. It's still not full proof but I can imagine it filters out a lot of false signatures.

Oh look where petition signatures are highest. What a shock.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Look at the JSON data.

>{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":352685}

Right now I'm too lazy to write a script to put this on a nice graph, but only 352k of these signatures are British. That's just a third of the total signatures at the moment.

>London
>Brighton
>Cambridge
All bastions of leftist degeneracy. This does not surprise me in the slightest. Especially Brighton.

It's almost as if London has over 8.5 million people.

Based web dev norwegian.

I'm not saying all londoners are bad people

But all of the worst people in the country definitely live in london

Not a chance. Germany is in lockdown mode right now, any attempt to retake to Britain will end with more countries calling to leave the EU.

>3 in 10 millenials 18-24 vote
>think tweeting will help britain stay in EU
>decide to just vote online in a petition because they don't have to get off their asses to do it

Not a webdev. Actually work with low-level embedded stuff and sometimes Linux kernel drivers.

I have touched web development before, but I don't enjoy it as much.

Of course it's the spoiled Londoners Who else is subject to as much propaganda and has to deal with a muslim takeover the least?

Thank you for the info but where these votes are coming from?

twitter.com/616thirteen/status/746329466624946176

Liberals want to win if they lose and win if they win. Yet they make fun of the right wing for being "sore losers" and conspiracy nuts.

Quads have spoken
Praise kek

kek

Of course, they elected a fucking muslim as Mayor. If London tries to succeed we can just annex them.

Make Democracy great Again Sup Forums

Help Here

It's just a petition they have to debate. The same happened with the ban trump thing.
They'll debate it by dismissing it and nothing will happen.

Fuck you nigga.

>Heads or tails?
Heads
>throws tails
> you lose
Double or nothing?
> throws tails again
> you lose again
> best of 5?

I voted remain.

we lost.

game over.

petition is EMBARRASSING.

If remain had won I certainly wouldn't be accepting a petition to restart the referendum.

>change the law so that we win

Holy fuck

>EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE "BASED" DANIEL HANNAN IS BACK TO ADVOCATING FOR FREE MOVEMENT OF WORKERS TO STAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>rely on imports and providing financial services
>want to fuck off from the market

>want to get rid of immigrants
>promise to import more commonwealth immigrants (blacks, hindus, dindus) and apparently gonna end up with free movement of workers nonetheless

LITERALLY JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP: THE NATION

0% chance

We've got our own petition going

>DEMOCRACY
>EXCEPT WHEN IT WORKS AGAINST US

Link

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324

This. So much this. All my this

>we are the 48
Really they are the 48% of the 70% that bothered voting.

Brits you need to pressure your goverment to do this as quickly as possible

Why did you vote remain?
I'm trying to stay calm now, it makes me so fucking angry reading that

oh what
so fucking what if even all the people who voted remain sign that petition? does anybody see how retarded that is? that people would think that means FUCKING ANYTHING??

New goverment you elect can decide what it wants if you get free from the EU

because I'm not an idiot neckbeard voting for the bants and the belief that the spitfires are coming back and everyone will get free crumpets.

but stay mad though even though leave won. power to you lad.

this can't happen, half the nation would chimp out

>Scotland independence referendum is on its way
I wouldn't be so sure about that. The heat of the moment makes people say dumb things. Give them time and they'll swallow the pill

There is no point arguing with these people
They are willingly retarded and ignorant of obvious facts

>Girl at work today getting mad
>Tries to start a fucking fist fight with one of the senior management who voted leave
>Calling him a 'typical uneducated old white man'
>asks him whether he has a degree and says that nobody 'enriched by University education' would possibly vote leave
>Old manager laughs at her
>Says 'your degree is in International Hotel Management, so you must be smarter than me. I hope you stay in Britain because our complimentary room service chocolate industry needs educated people like you to avoid disaster'
>she starts getting even madder
>pushes him against a table
>pretty sure she ended up getting either suspended or fired kek

They will talk shit about how 'uneducated' people voted leave but willingly ignore that 80% of modern 'educations' are fucking worthless rubbish. They think their fucking degree in gender studies makes them more intelligent than the people who were here before the EU.

british population 65 million, 1 million signatures demanding a change, 1.5% of the population are salty, nothing will change.

I'd put £50 on a decent chunk of those sigs being people who aren't old enough to vote or even capable of voting in this country.

>Hurr durr we will vote until we like the outcome!

Remain-cucks and EU shills eternally anally annihilated.

If they repeat the referendum that's still democracy, ruscuck.

Liberals can't handle the bantz

That girl's name? Albert Einstein

>2nd referendum
>they lose by even more

What is wrong with young people acting like this is literally the end of the world?
People are getting so emotional and spiteful about that it's absolutely crazy
We all know had remain won we would have had some "well was worth a try" reactions from the leave camp, why is it that the group supporting remain is so extremely childish?

I'm seeing it on facebook here too, everyone is like "haha stupid brits ruined themselves idiots xD"
What is wrong with people

>moving goal posts
>""""""""""democracy""""""""""

>just keep redoing the vote until my side wins

sounds great