What was the point of the reveal at the end?

What was the point of the reveal at the end?

to show that this movie takes place in the same reality as unbreakable.

but really to get a bunch of fanboys to go insane over the idea that their will be a crossover movie and MNS hopes will revive his dying career.

DUH EDNGINE
LE ENDING!!!
EPIC ENDING!!!
DAT ENDING!!!
DA ENDING SUCKED :((((
SHIT ENDING
ENDING

i fucking went to see xxx the return of xander cage instead of this. that should tell you how far MNS has fallen. i was fucking first in line for unbreakable

>We'll get a sequel
>None of the qt girls will be in it

You fucked up

>xxx the return of xander cage

would you be praising this shit if it didn't have that ending tacked on? my friend left the movie half way and came into the one i was watching and said he wasn't the only one who left.

Yes

People leaving the theater isn't a sign the movie is bad. It means they don't "get it" and want to see something easier to process for their little normie "night out"

how do you know how much MNS has fallen if you went to see XXX instead dumbass

This, Shyamalan kinos are slow burns that hold your attention with interesting cinematography and shot selection

Yes, because even though I like Unbreakable I didn't go see Split because it was in the same universe, the ending was just the cherry on a sundae.

MNS work: i have seen
his work on wayward pines? shit mostly
the visit? shit and a rehash of tons of stuff.
his work on after earth? shit
his work on devil? shit piled on top of shit.
The Last Airbender? terrible
The Happening? OMG IT'S SO BAD IT'S RAPING ME
Lady in the Water? it would have been better if it wasn't so muddled all to hell.
The Village? not good. not bad. saw the ending coming...

Nigga, my entire drive for seeing xxx completely fell when some user told me Ruby Rose doesn't fucks Victoria Justice...the reveal for Split made me want to see it again...also them tits and asses on the grills...based Shyamlingdong

Didn't watch, what was the ending?

>Ruby Rose doesn't fucks Victoria Justice

yeah that was a fucking let down man. was fucking happier than shit when ice cube showed up though.. glad as hell they didn't retcon the second movie out.

>paying to see xXx instead of literally anything else

jesus whats wrong with you?

It tells me more about you than Schyamalan.

What was the ending?

>It means they don't "get it"
Bullshit.

Slinging some insult over your pseudo intellectual movie has got to be the laziest bait.

WHAT WAS THE ENDING

this.

mr glass created him

So was it a super villian origin story?

>Shamalam Cinematic Universe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he actually thinks he can pull this off. He manage to ruin his own film with that scene in the sorriest attempt at trying to establish a franchise.

It was a great film until the end.

Yes.

The first of it's kind.

Truly a unique film.

Well now I want to watch it.

setting up the shymalan cinematic universe