Feminsim is good

Before feminism, the parasitic nature of women was hidden from public life. Men did not discover this nature of women until several years into a marriage, when it was too late.

Feminism brought the true nature of women into the public sphere for all of us to see. Their bad qualities are no longer hidden, but have been exposed. Permanently.

Feminism is the reason I'll never marry. I'll never fall prey to a woman's bullshit.
Thank God for feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
youtube.com/watch?v=nuAkAzeAc5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good man.

you should get married to have some kids, you don't want to be an old bachelor with no family. You don't have to stay together, but you don't want to slip into alcoholism.

There are redpilled women. Join a church

>start reading OP
>parasitic what now
>of course it was an American

Man, you dumb. Good thing you exclude yourself from the gene pool.

I do want to be an old bastard with no family. I'm look forward to it with a huge smile on my face.

Right move. Don't let these misery loves company faggots tell you otherwise.

>married fag in misery attempts to gain company

Whatever you want to tell yourself man

It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there and rely on other people. I wish you the best mate, but your status as a single person will haunt you like a face tattoo. It's biology, we're social beings.

>You should get married
>You don't need to stay together

wew lad

That's the exact point of why you shouldn't get married, so you don't get screwed over in the divorce.

You seem to know me so well. How could that be possible?

>it isn't

im planning on growing opium if i make it to 80+, fuck alcohol

Is getting screwed in a divorce really worse than spending the second half of your life without a family? Jesus everyone here thinks the Jews are behind everything because they are the Jewwiest people they know.

Yes, feminism up to third wave was about 60% good.

Then third wave came around, feminists had these Marxists hiding in their ranks, they got militant, they became aggressive and their entire idea was to knock men down a peg. Then again the enemy here is Marxism and actually not feminism.

That being said, everything before the SCUMM manifesto (which, by virtue of not getting lost in history like breivik's manifesto, was taken way too seriously) was for the most part more good than bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4

The second wave was almost entirely Marxist, from the very beginning going all the way back to the early 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuAkAzeAc5k

>muh feminism was kinda ok until third wave meme

no, it was always shit. fuck you

I think you'll find what you're describing are the roots of third wave feminism, which began only shortly after second wave. Second wave was just equal working rights and promoting women in education, all well and good up to privileging women in education and employment, which by nature of being redistributive is Marxist and thus arguably third wave feminism.

SCUMM was '68 I think?

First wave feminism was just about getting more tax payers. Fucking no brainer.

Only if you like your women docile and dumb. Obviously power hungry women are harder to make families with, but that's just the 40% bad.

>I think you'll find what you're describing are the roots of third wave feminism

No, I'm not. I wasn't mistaken.
Watch the video. Erin Pizzey was there.

This was really good actually, thanks for posting

Good luck brother

you too.

It's easy. Just don't get into a full relationship with one. Sure gave a few flings here and there but nothing over 2 years if that. Preferably, fool then, fuck them, and leave to the next victim. Easy.