Italians=racist

1. You're country
2. Would you mistake these gentlemen pictured as migrants

dailysabah.com/europe/2017/08/20/actor-samuel-l-jackson-ex-nba-star-magic-johnson-mistaken-for-migrants-in-italy
1. Flag
2. No of course not, I am neither blind nor unable to read context clues

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LorenzoPuliga/status/899281418995593216
youtube.com/watch?v=e56wDyen9xw
twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/897941045446443008
repubblica.it/sport/basket/2017/06/23/news/basket_una_stagione_di_grandi_ascolti_in_tv_e_da_record_di_spettatori_in_serie_a2-168933113/
scaligerabasket.it/tesserati-in-italia-il-basket-secondo-solo-al-calcio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Many Italian social media users were angry by the sight of two black "migrants" who they believed benefited from Italian money, only to shop in expensive boutiques.

fucking kek, they're dressed like homeless people

I thought Italians were supposed to be fashionble?

they got luis vuitton bags you dimwit

*tips fedora*

They clearly aren't you fucktard, that's for sure a more american style (No one wear that kind of clothing but kids here),but both Nike and Adidas are premium brands and their clothes are neatly washed and ironed. Plus, LV bags.

i an understand Italians not being the biggest basketball fans in the world but do Italians really not know who Sam Jackson is?

I still don't.

all blacks look the same

The clothes being nicely ironed is the biggest clue, but otherwise this is exactly like the average nigger you would find in a street of Rome dresses.

Italians are not wh*te therefore cannot be racist

>be magic johnson
>vacation in italy
>whitest and richest man in the country

Do you really expect everyone in this world to know everything about America and name all actors in Hollywood?

Americans BTFO

>bunch of blacks come to Italy and act like vermin
>American Blacks act surprised they get associated with them.
why? work on your pr if you dont like it.

They look like migrants.

Italians are very tribal, your nig nogs have no place

desu giving the prolificity of Samuel Jackson and and Magic Johnson in the world via American cultural exports it's kind of supersizing. What migrants are that tall exactly? I chalk up the answers in this thread to Autism.

Only movie buffs know.

indeed Italy is rightful Berber clay

there are lots of those in America, are there not many in Italy?

Most Italians can't speak English, and they have a more domestic culture than the Germanic countries, for instance, with less foreign media.

>Most Italians can't speak English
Google says about 1/3 are fluent, granted its not like Sweden where everyone knows it but its still surprising

1. PL
2. In Poland? Yes, because around 100% of people living here is white

This whole thing started as a joke, some facebook page made a satirical post with that picture pretending they were migrants and someone took it seriously

Could be a bunch of trolls + Nina Moric never was very smart

0% of italians speak english, and never heard or vare about your niggity music and nigger movies.

>slavs
>wh*te
if anything you should show solidarity with them

>Nina Moric never was very smart
does he at least have a good ""personality""?

There were Italians lining up to take photos and get autographs, they know who these guys are. About half of the people got the joke or were genuinely surprised/angry because they thought the comedian didn't' recognize Jackson and Magic.

twitter.com/LorenzoPuliga/status/899281418995593216

I can't give you exact numbers, let's say Samuel Jackson isn't common knowledge while Tom cruise is.
And BTW english knowledge has nothing to do with it, since american movies are all dubbed here.

do italians think their 35 euro per what, per day at best? is enough to buy stuff in the boutiques on top of sustaining yourself

People wouldn't recognize him since all niggers look the same and we never heard his voice because dubs
Some of them are small time drug peddlers

Pretty sure is still a she even if she loves plastic surgery a bit too much

1.Flag
2.No they look like the average Turk, BLACK and based.

Magic Johnson is a local hero in Sundsvall

>nigger is a hero in Sweden
Who would have guessed

That's just plain rude Geppetto.

he played for our basketball team :3

>be italian
>nigger of europe
>call others niggers
Lmaooooooo

Only South American monkeys suck Southern Euro dicks. They are a joke in the whole west.

Lol, did he really? When and why?

No sorry I was mistaken. He just played an exhibition match with the team in 2009. However, Scottie Pippen played for the team in 2008 when he was 42 years' old.

youtube.com/watch?v=e56wDyen9xw

Italians the niggers of Europe? Nah lol, not at all. You assume this just because Italians are darker? Proves how little you know. Italians are one of the high cultures in Europe. The niggers of Europe are gypsies.

MUH

American blacks think the rest of the world is going to worship them like whites do in the US

twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/897941045446443008

A lot of people seem to be misunderstanding what happened, it's not like nobody in Italy recognized them.

nobody cal tell gypsies apart fro italians, i mean, Romani or Romans? they could be same people for all we know

would bet 50% atleast didnt even know who they were, lke with that guy who pretended to be famous in New York and people started to take pictures

Yeah, definitely. The comedian who posted the original meme said that about half the people he saw online either understood it was a joke or were angry that he didn't recognize Magic Johnson/Sam Jackson.

oh what bullshit. it was a meme a few people fell for. besides the underage autistic italians who post here I guarantee at most of italy can recognize at least one of these people. especially magic fucking Johnson who anyone with cognitive abilities in the 90s knows about. even in the fucking 4th world they know who magic johnson is.

I have no idea who this Magic Johnson guy is. And what kind of retarded name is "Magic"?

>I have no idea who this Magic Johnson guy is.
Because you're an autist who wasn't conceived yet in the 90s.

Or maybe because my only exposure to basketball was Space Jam and the only guy they call by name was Jordan

1. Flag
2. No because our "blacks" are the bigggest criminal

i bet you anything samuel jackson is 100x more popular than some fucking magic johnson.

nobody gives a fuck about basketall except for americans

Magic is his nickname.

> Nike and adidas are premium brands in Italy
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ITALY

Kobe bryant is a hero in Italy, idiot

He spent part of his childhood here, he can speak Italian

Actually the average italian (aka not a basketball fan) doesnt know who magic Johnson is, let alone look.

Sam Jackson? Maybe

The most famous black in italy would be will smith, he would get insta recognized I think. Or morgan freeman.

Just being honest

based

>hurr durr they are famous murricans and deserve special treatment
Fuck off.

By the way, last year Sam Jackson said he would move to South Africa if Trump became president. Has he delivered yet or is he still enjoying his safe gated community life while telling working-class white men why they are scum?

Italy has history and culture. Italians have many artists, scientists and writers to look up to. They don't need to worship black Americans who are famous because of consumerism.

tfw i have absolutely no idea who are any of those people

Thought this might have been bullshit, but then I looked it up. huh

No, because they have Vuitton bags and the guy on the left has some fresh kicks.

Magic Johnson was also famous for coming out as HIV postie.

Ivan go to the theatre, chances are a movie with Sam Jackson is showing

>Kobe bryant is a hero in Italy
Maybe in Milan or some other nigger loving shithole

>he can tell niggers apart

negro migrants dress like that here, but don't have Louis Vuitton with them. In fact, they have their own brand now Top Manta.
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/07/original-pirate-material-barcelonas-street-sellers-form-own-fashion-label

Here's proof that they're clandestine immigrants. They came here with all the others

>Nike and Adidas are premium brands

mmm yes, *braaap* eat our leftover goods mm *braaaappsssttthh*

You silly american, it was a facebook meme to make fun of people like Salvini. Nobody actually taked seriously that stuff, except for some angry 50 yrs old grandpa who shares dog pictures on facebook.

wut, there is at least one white guy on board. let him in and expel the rest

t. dumb hipster

flag
yes

He got a good reception in Rome

he's very well like, the poltard is being grumpy

>if you don't follow basketball you are a poltard
Loving every laugh

>>>reddit

>I am a recluse who ahs never heard of kobe bryant therefore everyone in my whole nation must be the same as me

okay mr. retard

>if you don't follow basketball you have no friends
Howling

you don't need to follow basketball to know one of the most famous athletes in the world you contrarian cringey faggot

I heard that name before, but if you told me to point at a photo of his among among a dozen other bball players, I wouldn't be able to point it out. Also
>if you don't follow this sport that has a borderline niche following in Italy you are contrarian
What's with all the ad hominem anyway? Do you get this mad when people don't recognize water polo players too?

Gotta be honest I don't see why any non-American would know an American exclusive athlete unless they keep up with the sport.

basketball is the third Italian sport you colossal fucking redneck, we have teams competing in the european tournaments and players who went to play in the NBA, if you're not interested why don't you just not talk about it? I mean why does every dumb redneck ignorant pleb want to hold an opinion about shit they don't know nothing about? it's honestly appalling.

and Bryant literally was one of the top athletes in the world for years, and he speaks italian and was generally very cool to italians every time he spoke about us, if you have never heard of all that get out of your room already.

but he is well known in Italy and basketball is not "niche", just because football is everywhere doesn't mean we have shit teams or tradition in the sport, most of us care about basketball and know at least some of the most famous players from NBA, don't know why that guy is being contrarian like that, probably read some "le apehoop lol" thread on Sup Forums and thought it was cool

>basketball is the third Italian sport
That doesn't really mean anything, especially when compared to football or cycling
>hurr redneck why do you even comment you redneck racist????
Calm down, Ambrogio
>and he speaks italian and was generally very cool to italians every time he spoke about us
So was Sidi Barre, but I doubt your average person knows who that is, despite him being far more relevant for the world than some athlete

everyone who knows a lick about history knows who Sidi Barre is and everyone who knows a lick about sports knows who Kobe Bryant is, you come into the thread flaunting your crass ignorance and trying to project it on the whole nation, speak for yourself if you really wish to be a redneck who can't read or write and be done with it, don't project your faggotry on others.

>and everyone who knows a lick about sports knows who Kobe Bryant
I know who he is, I just don't care about him or his sport
>you come into the thread flaunting your crass ignorance and trying to project it on the whole nation
Apparently I'm not projecting, since lots of people actually mistook that other player for a boatnigger
>don't project your faggotry on others
And you don't project your 20-something Milanese hobbies on the whole country

>I just don't care about him or his sport
good for you, don't spot bullshit like "your nigger loving city" and the likes then, admit you're a redneck and we're a-okay
>since lots of people actually mistook that other player for a boatnigger
only 60 years olds on facebook fell for that meme that was posted ironically by someone wanting to shitpost, you really are an idiot
>20-something Milanese hobbies
good god you are a disgrace, stick to football and stop spreading your cancerous opinions

>redneck redneck redneck!!!!!
Is that the only word they teach during English class at Vimodrone?

I can call you meme-loving illiterate hillbilly monumental faggot if you prefer

I get Magic Johnson but how the fuck do people not know Samuel L Jackson?
He played a pivotal character in Star Wars which is one of the most popular movies in history and even ignoring SW he's a main character in basically every capeshit movie that comes out nowadays .

Even if you don't recognize his name you can easily find out who he is by face.

>basketball is super popular in Italy guys!!!!! If you disagree you are a racist hillibilly, not like us refined conoisseurs of African-American sports!!!!

>EVERYONE watches basketball, only hillybillies don't!!!!
repubblica.it/sport/basket/2017/06/23/news/basket_una_stagione_di_grandi_ascolti_in_tv_e_da_record_di_spettatori_in_serie_a2-168933113/
>Quasi un milione di telespettatori
Wow, looks like Italy has 59 millions of hillibillies then

>waaaaaaaaaaaah guys I swear Im right snifff

pathetic idiot redneck lmao

scaligerabasket.it/tesserati-in-italia-il-basket-secondo-solo-al-calcio/
>Dopo la Federcalcio (1.098.450), la FIP può vantare 313.587 tesserati, confermandosi saldamente al secondo posto, prima delle Federazioni Tennis (285.631), Pallavolo (198.025) e Pesca Sportiva e Attività Subacque (190.401).
Wow, it's sightly more popular than Tennis, we did it Reddit!

tennis is very popular and everyone knows the most famous tennis player, why are you such a fucking idiot?

>tennis is very popular
Among who, the people in your commieblock in Viale Gioia?

among normal people who aren't overweight drooling retards like yourself

>Italy has history and culture. Italians have many artists, scientists and writers to look up to.

Modern Italians are more berbers not ancient romans

Germans are more related to them