OPERATORCORE

What's some essential /operatorcore/ movies that celebrate badassery and testosterone? Predator of course counts, but I was actually pretty impressed with 13 Hours. Not a great movie, but still, no numale is going to walk away feeling proud of themselves after it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0h24ii7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=BSlIAVhC0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=yYLYbH1aQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KWJpH53B7Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Hawk Down 2bh

THAT'S OPERATORKINO YOU FUCKING CASUAL

insert a billion shit films people think are operator but are actually trash that idiots think are realistic

one of the only true operator kino's is Generation Kill.

13 Hours.
OPERATORKINO
BAYKINO
KINO

classic /operatorcore/

The Rock

how was american sniper?

didn't it come out that the guy was a massive retard fraud?

anyways posting superior man kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

i really wanted to like heat

but it was devoid of emotion

why was sicario so good operator

I saw this and although it was Operator as fuck, I felt like it was operator overload. All style and no substance. Classic Michael Bay.

American Sniper is alright if you love the idea of an obese man masturbating over a flag chanting USA USA USA

And then it turns out that the masturbating obese man is also a fucking liar

The hurt locker for sure

Yes.
I haven't watched the movie, and don't want to. Because no matter how good it is, Kyle was a huge liar and a douchebag in real life, and I wouldn't be able to reconcile it with a movie about him as da real murrican hero.

Jack Reacher, in which Tom Cruise plays an untouchable "badass" and nothing of any consequence ever happens.

He was a fraud for anything that happened state-side. Not sure about when he was deployed. I'm sure he did some crazy shit, but he didn't kill anyone during Katrina, didn't punch Ventura, didn't kill gas robbers.

Blackhawk down
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0h24ii7XY

why is his posture so fucked? carrying heavy shit all day?

I don't think you watched the movie, your feelings are never an argument against a movie in these discussions.

agreed. best viewed while doing other shit, just watch in the background.

Or just watch the youtube clips.

As for deployment stuff, I just know that he claimed to have the most confirmed kills of everybody in the US military, which is blatantly not true.
IIRC he also openly described baiting people with weapons or other stuff left lying on the ground to shoot them if they touch it.

the emotion that was there was basically yelling and close ups

goes great with a mc double two pick for 3$
badaba ba ba im loving it

Based Lannister

Mister I don't wanna pick it up, you'll shoot me
PICK UP THE GUN

Oh and I think he had promised that some large portion of the profits from his book would go to veterans' charities, and then neither him nor his family ever actually donated the money.

Sicario was great

>the emotion that was there was basically yelling and close ups
Describing scenes is also not an argument, try a little bit harder or shut the fuck up.

Honestly? Probably just relaxed a bit. Operator answer? When you are standing and shooting, you hunch forward slightly, makes drawing your weapon to your shoulder and eye level quicker.

weres ur argument bro?

wow what a nu male thing to say friend but i wont judge you for that here in /man general/ or mang for short

Not even the best Del Taco operator kino

The movie also portrays him killing a fictitious enemy sniper that wasn't one person, but a mantle that all their snipers took up.
They portrayed him as a Syrian Olympic bronze medalist in shooting named Mustafa, which was entirely made up.

That guy in OP's pic is a tranny now.

Boring overrated garbage

>Tfw Del Taco clears a stovepipe like an operator

good taste and good digits

Keep pretending to be other people, retard. It's fun to watch.

The Hurt Locker was retarded
>Whole movie of world's worst EOD team cruising around by themselves doing pretty much whatever they want
>Lauded as a realistic depiction somehow

With almost literally no operating. I was going to list it before I remembered there's almost 0 fighting or action. Total combat time in that what 12 hour series is probably less than 10 minutes.

Fits into warkino, but not operatorkino sadly

its extremely accurate and is missing about one or two combat scenes, one of which is actually with Alpha company and not bravo (brads)

no other show or film has EVER put in the amount of detail to show and portray realistic military operations and behavior

only difference between the guys in generation skill and special forces is an arbitrary definition within the organization of the military, they are trained just like SF and used like them but are not equipped and defined as them

L'Assaut
On that note, I'd love to see a modern film about Operation Fire Magic.

How about the limey sas brit scene? No way in hell a situation like that would have EVER played out. You don't go out in the middle of nowhere with only 3 guys, 1 vic and perform det training and tell NO ONE.

Though, I did like the movie. just not a believable war movie.

/trueoperatorcore/

The only accurate depiction of Nazis in film

I got his book for Christmas a couple years back and only read it the once. From what I remember he says SEAL snipers work alone without spotters so his kills are mostly self verified, army/marine snipers have to get theirs verified by a higher rank. He went into a bit of detail over leaving weapons/equipment out in the open for "fighters" to pick up to mark them as combatants which he'd then shoot.

Believe me man, I appreciate it and I understand that it's realistic, I'm just saying that if you're looking for combat scenes it's not a good pick.

this had so many layers of operating i fucking loved it

Collateral

Ignore Jamie Fox and you're good

JEWPERATOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSlIAVhC0wI

Video?

Idk how to clear a stovepipe like an operator

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

I just watch this for 2 hours for my operator kino.

It's one of the two major gunfights in the movie, I know it's on YouTube and easy to find

I only saw it once but I also loved how the one Yank takes the rifle and makes a long distance shot without even checking the zero or the marksman's book with all the zeroes listed in it.

Tears Of The Sun has some good shootout scenes in it.

There was another posted in one of these threads quite a while ago which was also in a jungle setting. The clip shown was an assault on a village and the only actor I remember in it was David Caruso.

If anyone recommends Zero Dark Thirty what they actually mean is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYLYbH1aQH4

Retard

Zero Dark Thirty

13 hours is by far the best operator movie

top tier movie

youtube.com/watch?v=KWJpH53B7Ck

only for like 10 minutes

>kino

gayest meme yet

Top tier operation level there.

Fucking beautifully shot too

>ctrl f
>lone survivor
>0 results

c'mon get it together

I dont knowsome obscure beanerkino

What movie is it?

watch Strike Back, 4 seasons of operators operating.

The Accountant was good autistic operatorcore

Sorry
Way of the Gun. The scene where he clears a jam in the 870 is in the first gunfight/kidnapping scene

Mouth breathing retard. Fucking garbage movie for bottom feeding scum.

great movie

>bunch of cops and thieves loudly emptying magazines in seconds in broad daylight in the middle of the street
I don't think you know what operator means

Wrong, it was better than 13 hours and american sniper, but not as good as zero dark thirty, black hawk down, and sicario. Overall a middle of the road movie.

on point gun handling plus vilneuve knows how to suspense and violence

Herzog was best bad guy ever, but yeah

>these guys actually went down there
>they actually died heroes

not even murrican. but god damn these men ...

Spectral had some good operating scenes, despite being sci-fi

IRENE IRENE IRENE

Gives me chills everytime.

Also Gen Kill is operatorkino. Nothing gets more operator than invading a country in soft slin hummvees.

wait, Werner Herzog was the villain?

yup

This. Maybe not the most action packed, but the most accurate, especially for what its actually like to be over there and dealing with all the bullshit.

I quite liked it but if Ben Foster wasn't in it I'd have dropped it I think.

He was one of the best parts of the 3:10 to Yuma remake for me too.
Speaking of, any western operating recommendations?

Open Range is a good one that actually seems more realistic than most (though still not completely so)
My favourite is Tombstone
>YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER, WELL NOW YOU'VE GOT IT

No country for old men, if we expand the definition a bit.

>>Nothing gets more operator than invading a country in soft slin hummvees.
>what is doing it in a motorcycle helmet?
>what is attempting fornication with your chemical filtration device?
>what is blowing up a coffee maker in your tent?

Yeah homes, we pimpin'

Freedom gives man courage

And MS.

Tears Of The Sun

Tropa De Elite

fuck yeah

But thats more of a subgenre, favela operator.

It's shit

Black Hawk Down
13 Hours

AND AS ALWAYS

Generation Kill

All Operator-style movies without Tom Cruise are useless and gay as fuck

Way of the Gun

>Generation Kill
those are Marines

They're rangers aren't they?

no That was the cammo we were issued in 2003

Pro tip: The guy in the pic died in Iraq.

I wish I had his life.