Why isn't genocide a realistic option for Europeans when dealing with the Middle East?

Americans have been doing their best to ruin the Middle East and kill as many Muslims as possible

Why don't Europeans follow in our lead?

I feel like Americans are among the most heartless in the Western world.

After WW2 America said that genocide is a no-no

>Americans have been doing their best to ruin the Middle East and kill as many Muslims as possible
If americans really did their best there would be a big sea here

We don't genocide the Middle Eastern peoples because that's inhuman

You just make them spill over into here from once functioning areas.

That's why we're the toughest

Violent death is always a solution. Women and children are the easiest to murder because they don't fight back.

And now you have daily terror attacks. How's that for humanity?

And slow torturous death is always better than short and sweet. Take out all your anger on them. Can you imagine our children playing with theirs?

Kill them. Do what we do on the Mexican border and hire militias to shoot people crossing

Let their God decide their guilt. We're just mere mortals

because cucks are in charge of Europe

>Why isn't genocide a option

i can't believe someone is asking this.

Euros like to pretend they value human life and I'm guessing it would be hard to spin a Muslim genocide as something good.

Just eat some less burgers and be smarter resource wise so you won't have to make them spill over in the first place.

This

beta cuck

Well

Ask those 84 people who died in Nice and 13 who died in Barcelona

Look at our ratio from 9/11

Muslims: 3,000 Americans dead
Americans: 1.2 million Iraqis and afghanis dead

The more Muslims die, the better.

People are dumb as shit, that's why short sighted self interests reign, devastating everything.

Its funny because almost no one in the US would object if Europe reopened the concentration camps and put Muslims in it.

Much easier and cheaper to just not let them in.

Hi neocon! Please end yourself!

because world today is very sensitive and do that can piss a lot of liberals/lefties

>Women and children are the easiest to murder because they don't fight back.

>tough

Americans can be pretty tough useally more than the avarage euro but you're a retarded beta cuck kys pls

The average European would batter an estrogen filled fat bastard from the US with ease

is anime allowed in your country?

What the actual fuck is wrong with Americans that they enjoy gunning down civilians who wronged them in no way so much? America is literally Satan's palace.

>>>/p*l/

>Americans
Destabilizing the Middle East with violence to drain the resources of Muslim world powers has been all of Europe's go to tactic for dealing with the region since the First Crusade, even if we don't openly admit it. The shit show that was the fall of the Ottaman Empire just let us do it really really well for the last hundred years

The Muslims wants to genocide the Americans and the Europeans, while the Americans and the Europeans wants to genocide the Muslims. How terrific.

>Americans have been doing their best to ruin the Middle East and kill as many Muslims as possible

amerikikes is a mess who always take a side of the scum

>wronged them in no way
>9/11

Uh huh.

You know how hard it is mentally to kill women and children? Most people outside of the USA have a hard time doing that

Here, we would do that with ease.

I bet after you kill them you'd tell them how it wasn't personnel kid's and m'ladies
I don't want to kill you :(

Your soldiers are the weakest you cant beat any country unless you have 10 times more troops and machinery and even the few countries you capture get their freedom in 3-4 years

Tell that to the 1.2 million we've slaughtered like rats in Iraq and Afghanistan and countless millions lives we've ruined.

desu this thread just shows how spineless the american is. that's not to say I trust shitskins personally if Russia could be left alone to police the area that would be great but burgers need the oil to support their kike money to further the continuation of Israel

>if Russia could be left alone to police the area that would be great

uh-huh

Reminder that Bush is a war criminal

Russia supports Assad how is Russia policing the middle east bad?

Bretty gud bait thread user. I rate it 8.5/10.

>Violent death is always a solution. Women and children are the easiest to murder because they don't fight back.

This is such over the top shitposting that I can't help but laugh

anime is halal

How does that question relates to my quote of you, exactly?

Maybe I misread but it seems you think Russia would be a reasonable hegemon in ME. First of all this is Russia were talking about, reason flies out the window. Secondly the Syrian regime is affiliated with Iran, Iran is geopolitically at odds with Russia and only extreme USA presence aligns them together. If Russian influence starts creeping down South not as a counterbalance to America Iranians will be the first to try to inhibit it, since they have clear cut regional power aspirations.

>I actually thought this was a Brazilian flag
>moneyed arabs trying to be arbiters of who's tough

Come up here, m8. The other half of Europe is waiting for you to explore.

oh shit just got btfo by a plumber thx for the info though you've given me a more insightful look into me politics

The biggest problem in the region is Israel. Nut instead of killing them, you give them billions every year, while they lobby your politicians, commit crimes against humanity and sell American intelligence to China.

>Why don't Europeans follow in our lead?
Why would anyone willingly observe American government and military action and think it would be a good thing to follow? The UK and France have done that to a small extent and it has created endemic problems in their nations.

Why do Americans talk tough when all they know about international relations is drone striking third world schools and hospitals on the other side of the world? You don't have to deal with the consequences. 9/11 should have been a nuclear terrorist attack on home soil instead of a handful of lives and a nice fat insurance payout for the curiously not present rich Jewish building owner.

1. It would give other world powers such as Russia a perfect excuse to start shit up as well as giving them even more allies for sure

2. Some of the countries in the region have nukes and such and would actually use them in case of genocide. Israel would turn to ashes overnight.

3. Many of those countries such as Saudi Arabia are already under western control. Genociding everyone would be very counter productive

4. This would cause extreme internal dissent and whichever political party does this would be signing its death warrant

5. Anyways how do you plan to exploit those people if there are no people left to exploit ? It'd be like killing all of your slaves, so fucking stupid. The goal is to steal their riches, not burn their riches.

6. Europe and USA act together in the ME and you have this strange conception that Europe doesn't go along the USA. EU does whatever US tells it to. Actually France fucked up Lybia completely.

7. Western powers are actually killing as many as possible already, stating it openly is fucking retarded. Much better to bomb an hospital and then say "there has been collateral damage from drone strikes on terrorists" than "hey we're going to murder civilians guys" it's like you are a child

8. Anyways believe it or not, Arabs aren't even the real problem of Europe, niggers are. Outside of the occasional chimpout that kills 0.00000001% of Euros, Arabs are proportionally not even that numerous or problematic compared to niggers, which are literal billions and all trying to get gibs in Europe.

now stop asking dumb questions please

who the hell isn't?

>Israel would turn to ashes overnight.
It shouldn't exist in the first place.

>Actually France fucked up Lybia completely.

Because Sakrozy owed Guaddafi Junior major campaign money--how's that representative?

>Arabs aren't even the real problem of Europe, niggers are.

Neither are a problem. The Marxists who enable them are. How many negroes landed a dinky boat on the shores of Kuwait or S. Arabia? Not too many. Then again they don't even land in Europe anymore, they're intercepted 17 km off of the Libyan coastline and ferried by NGOs (quite a number of them American, might I add) and Italians all the remaining way... You see the problem now?

He's obviously smarter than you.

If it were up to the alt-right, we'd sink those ships and machine gun all the people left alive

Why would America betrays his master? Never bite the hand that feed you

Why ? You know the whole "only democracy in the middle east" talk doesn't mean they are actually democratic or that anybody cares about democracy, it means that it's a western puppet state
Yes they are the problem in the region, yes they are destabilizing the middle east, and that's a good thing. The whole plan is to cause problems in the region and fuck up their economies and make them miserable and unable to compete and Israel is a good way to do this.
I mean wait a sec you didn't actually buy the whole "the west should bring peace in the middle east" thing right ?

>Neither are a problem. The Marxists who enable them are. How many negroes landed a dinky boat on the shores of Kuwait or S. Arabia? Not too many. Then again they don't even land in Europe anymore, they're intercepted 17 km off of the Libyan coastline and ferried by NGOs (quite a number of them American, might I add) and Italians all the remaining way... You see the problem now?
True, leftists are cancer and there should be much better social engineering from the European right and more funds dedicated to it. Not that the European right is doing *that* bad but it definitely isn't as good as it sould. This might not be a popular opinion but actually i think European federalization is a great opportunity for European rights to unite and win for once.

This isn't foreign policy though it's all internal policy

>rich elite
>implying we wouldn't be massacring the poor air takers

I just wanna know if Muslims make good fertilizer so we can planet trees in that part of the world. Maybe turning a desert into a rainforest with 1.2 billion bodies might not be a bad idea.

He's a leb wog that leaches off of Australia

You're a very sad person, aren't you?

Nah the general populous here hates Americans.

This is also slowly ruining your life, John.

We're seeing more and more terrorist attacks in the west for a reason. Also your cuck president apparently is a good friend of the saudis. I can't believe I was happy he had become president.

Fuck this gay earth.

haha

>Germany
>perceiving America as a thread
Nice joke you got there m8

Top kek. I've been to Australia and i can tell you that isn't true

And it gives us more excuse to kill Muslims.

There were people here cheering when the video and pictures of the gassed Syrian kids showed on TV.

3edgy5me

I'm not

There are people still replying to the obvious bait. BAKA!

Letting them stay alive is even more edgy. Just remember that when another truck careens down a European street, killing thousands of people.

This is pretty funny desu

dude this is the guy whose whole family is jewish except him what did you expect ?
exact same corrupt shit as hillary he's socially conservative that's all, objectively that's slightly better for american/western citizens but yes OF COURSE it's just as shit for the rest of the world, what did you expect ?

>he's socially conservative that's all, objectively that's slightly better for american/western citizens
How so?

homosexuals feminists and brown people are irritating in everyday life

So what do you suggest, kill them all? I personally feel like these people can only bother you as much as you allow them to bother you.

no ? why do you automatically assume i am such an extremist ?
i suggest
1. make the public acknowledge the fact that improbable sexual minorities, mentally ill people and thugs have somehow taken a hold of the media through guilt-tripping it
2. make the public acknowledge this is weird and unhealthy

and that's it
then we are rid of this retarded subculture just like we are rid of hippies and punks
i mean it's 2017 i have no doubt this is all a dumb and annoying fad that isn't gonna last forever, let's move on already

Sage

I wish I had enough money to be able to travel unfortunately my last name isn't Al-Saud

They attack Western countries because they had invaded them in the first place.

Al-Smród then?

yeah but then again western countries too invaded them in self-defence

-like it or not colonization of mena was a direct retaliation to large scale mediterranean piracy and general hostility

-arguably this hostility was a direct reaction to the crusades

-crusades which were a direct reaction to invasions of spain and greece

-invasions linked to the birth of islam which were arguably a reaction to christian expansion into pagan arabic lands

-and so on and so forth

this all goes waaaaaaay back, it's a retarded vicious circle seriously, there's 0 point trying to find who is right between christians and muslims, this shit has been going on literally forever and will most likely keep going forever, all you have to know is that by birth you are set on one side or the other that's all

hahahaha no I smell good rude boy