What's on here that's worth watching?

What's on here that's worth watching?

The Grand Tour
The Americans

I guess Man in the High Castle is popular. Haven't seen it personally.

Man in the High Castle is pretty good accidental right wing propaganda.

Rome, John Adams, every Star Trek

90% of the content the third party content Netflix got rid of in favor of their original content.

Seriously. Netflix has shed virtually everything of note.

Man in the High Castle is sadly their only good original programming.

I Saw the Devil

currently watching The Americans

it's pretty good

Cafe Society
The Neon Demon

Amazon studios is kino af. They are actually financing real directors to make real movies.

Goliath, Bosch, Sneaky Pete, MITHC

OP, this isn't true, don't watch the Grand Tour, it's three old men having a mid life crisis while circle-jerking over cars.

Whatever is in 4K/HDR.

Bosch is a really good detective show
Red oaks is a funny teen comedy based in the 80s

Justified, I find workaholics amusing, and lots of old HBO shows if you don't have HBO go.

>Amazon Exclusives:
Catastrophe (could not recommend enough, its fucking great)
Sneaky Pete
Man In the High Castle

>Others:
Justified
The Americans

D-d- does that mean one of us has a chance?

Nothing, really. There are older HBO shows, a few good original shows, and not much else. Their TV and movie selections are basically shit.
I think most people get amazon prime for the free shipping. I did.
The amazon fire tv is a great media computer, I use it to watch netflix, hulu, and youtube.

Red Oaks

you're right I have it for shipping but it just renewed and I don't need any more shit right now
just trying to feel like I'm not getting jewwed

lolno

Young Indiana Jones

Britfag here, the movie selection isn't great but the tv section is good and better than what Netflix offers

I think the movie selection is decent

It's not worth getting prime for just the television/movies, the whole appeal of it is that you can get shipping/shows/movies/special offers all at once
It's not great if you don't use all of the benefits, if you never order shit from amazon I wouldn't bother honestly

>it's three old men having a mid life crisis while circle-jerking over cars.

mfw midlife crisis is a myth. Does The Man in the High Castle makes justice to Philip K. Dick's novel?

The Grand Tour
Sneaky Pete
Man in the High Castle
Bosch
Mozart in the Jungle (fag show, mentioning it cause critics think it's kino)
Transparent(same as Mozart)

They also have shows from other networks like some FX(Justified n The Americans), older HBO shows(The Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Oz, etc), and some other kino

I actually find myself defaulting to Amazon's service if I'm just gonna browse for something. Netflix sucks to browse on now because all of their original content gets shoved down ur throat even if it's not really ur taste.

I forgot a few, also-

Mr. Robot
Hannibal
The Expanse

They also have that BBC miniseries The Night Manager with Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddlestone that won a bunch of Golden Globes but I read they changed the ending from what happens in the real novel. So I gave up on watching it halfway through because it wasn't all that interesting anyway really.

The Wire.

Man in the High Castle