This just happened

This just happened

Other urls found in this thread:

global.handelsblatt.com/edition/457/ressort/politics/article/schaubles-secret-brexit-plan
handelsblatt.com/politik/international/brexit-referendum/brexit-news/eu-ohne-grossbritannien-schaeubles-geheimplan-fuer-den-brexit/13783492.html
twitter.com/AFP/status/746627370170327040
uk.news.yahoo.com/germany-says-wont-let-anyone-europe-us-074850767.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This sounds awfully familiar.

What did they mean by this?

sauce

4th Reich except with white genocide and cuckoldry

>It's a German Empire episode

What a great source on who said it in what context

Get fucked Merkler.

HAHAHA

greece is all yours now Hans

Handelsblatt leaked the German gov't "secret plan b" in case of Brexit which calls making life as difficult as possible for Britons in order to punish them as heavily as possible and dissuade further secessions.
global.handelsblatt.com/edition/457/ressort/politics/article/schaubles-secret-brexit-plan

w e w

>Germany says

A strong UK and a strong German Empire on the mainland, sounds pretty good desu

>Germany says

you mean the jewish overlords say

Hello Europe.

when are they planning to federalize? they still need a common language (German probably).
France might leave next.
then the EU can have that war with Russia they're gagging for

>no source
>twitter
>literally who
>germany says
>no subject
>no full stop
>shared by pakis and fake accounts

that's very
>das vierte Reich
of you germany

IN OTHER NEWS...

sounds pretty jewish

>subscribe to read more

I've been cheated for the last time.

>Germany says

Now Germany officially became some evil entity which does not need no representative.
Also nice sauce, bankrupt flag.

Are we going to have to come over and "liberate" you guys again? Is Russia going to see another Stalingrad within the next decade? I guess we'll have to drone Dresden.

At least more people will see what the EU is all about. An entity that can preserve its insane policies only through extortion and force.

Shocker.

WW3 when?

Here, use google translate.

handelsblatt.com/politik/international/brexit-referendum/brexit-news/eu-ohne-grossbritannien-schaeubles-geheimplan-fuer-den-brexit/13783492.html

kek

Fuck the kikes. I sincerely hope they get too swamped by niggers and violent crime to be in any position to inflict any kind of meaningful punishment.

HOLY FUCK IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

AMERICA WOULD NEVER ALLOW GERMANY TO RE ARM THEIR ARMIES, BUT BY TAKING IN MILLIONS OF MIGRANTS DEPENDENT ON WELFARE, THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT CAN WEAPONIZE THEM TO USE AGAINST STATES THAT WANT TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE EU.

WE HAVE FALLEN FOR THE ARYANS TRICK ONCE AGAIN.

The only thing the German government can try to do is a punitive trade deal. Germany has an export reliant manufacturing sector that would fucking revolt if they tried to take their 3rd largest market away from them.

CAn someone just tell us the gist of this.

Try to look at it from Germany's point of view. They got fucked in WW2 and forced to accept all the multiculturalism crap at gunpoint. Now that they're finally getting used to it, everyone else is bailing out. I would be pretty pissed too.

It really makes you think.

The secret plan to totes #wreck England is probably to think up another shitty german joke about how uncultured brits are.

Who's playing 5D chess now?

So I take it that Auschwitz will reopen as a Summer camp for white people.

Also, is Canada and England/Wales ready for Operation Market Garden II?

Scotland need not apply, neither do the potato-niggers. We might have to bomb them as well.

>Main french press agency

>tfw you realize hitler wasn't wrong

They won't try it for the third time, right? I mean, not for the THIRD, right?

How do we solve the German Problem?

DAS VIERTES REICH : MUSLIM EDITION

Third time's the charm!

twitter.com/AFP/status/746627370170327040

Ask slavs.

This is both bizarre and unreal. I can't stop laughing. It appears they will, but they are going to go for a cultural conquest using snackbarians as a proxy.

You really gotta give it to the Krauts, they lost the war but somehow now they rule europe.

PETALUMA! I live there.

Missed the dog competition though. Work and all that.

>yfw Germans are still going to re-elect Merkel
that god forsaken shithole is beyond saving

America has to get that hat trick somehow

That sounds like Will of The People talk, user. They call that Populism now; super evil stuff, practically Nazism. If you haven't been paying attention to the news coverage: Democracy-Bad, """Representative Democracy"""-Good!

Everyone knew that. No big surprise

sauce on the quote?
based schäuble
let those separatists bleed so much they will tell their grandchildren about the pain in the butt they inflicted on themselves

>Now

by god

It's more like Korean Starcraft

That juice and softdrink probably have the same amount of sugar

Germany is really destined to destroy europe

They may have lost the war, but that doesn't stop them from trying again. They are apparently in the process of blitzing Europe with snackbar proxies. God help Russia.

>Light
Nah.

Trips don't lie.

wew lad

>tfw every politic and business news remember you that what Hitler said was right
>tfw everyone you know is a normie, cuck, or leftist
>tfw when you feels alone while the jew make fortune with the suffering of the european people

>Kek expresses Hitler's views on these events
>nein nein nein

Again, trips don't lie.

>"I am confident that these countries can also send a message that we won't let anyone take Europe from us," he said heading into a meeting in Berlin of his counterparts from the EU's six founding members.

What did he mean by this?

Who is taking the EU away from Germany?

I don't understand this at all

You better believe Germany are paying reparations when the EU is finished.

And in a single stroke, merkel has started WW3.
Well done.

We need to nuke Germany immediately everybody is done with your bullshit.

Germany is export powerhouse. Britain? Finance. Italy, France. Kind of tourist and respected culture. Now? 35 years to make currencies for Holland, them, and everybody else. And Russia China lick chops. Nobody won. Everybody loses

It seems their ways are getting more and more despicable in every attempt. I wonder what they will try to do in the 4th.

The what?

>Who is taking the EU away from Germany?

The people are wising up to jewish tricks. They may not be aware the tricks are of the jews, but they are aware of the tricks themselves.

Wouldn't that just encourage more nations to leave and form their own deals between independent countries?

there is no proof of him ever saying that
and no the word of an israeli politician is not proof

What is the end game? Don't you see how entangled we got and how many people are going to wanna try and fuck off now? How much moni is to be lost? Thangs Nige

You realize none of these people are actually legitimate right? It's exactly like the Weimar Republic but without a coup, just traitors that serve the people that gave them the position of power in 45.

Does Germany really have to start every world war?

>"won't let anyone take away Europe from us"

What?
Then why the fuck are they giving Europe away to muslims?

uk.news.yahoo.com/germany-says-wont-let-anyone-europe-us-074850767.html

What is everybody going to do alone? Make cheese and talk on internet? Sounds great but The Long Nose of Capitalism has gotten into too many holes

Hold the line, my fellow hermano.
Our time will come, and we will make Spain and Europe great again.

The Reconquista will be a thing again.

Which of them won the contest?

So here's a digest of the article, it contains nothing too detailed.
>They released a paper about their strategy regarding Brexit
>UK should become "associated partner" of the EU
>They don't intend to give them too much concessions and easy access to the common market, otherwise others may leave too

They also fear that now that the UK leaves there will be demand for more accountability, making northern europeans responsible for more southern European denbts.

Schäuble is mad that now Germany will probably have to pay 3 billion more each year into the EU.

On an off topic note.
That is the most unsettling image I have ever seen.

Serbia started the first, though.

>Apple Juice Cocktail
>not serving your children 100% juice
girl has taste.

She looks like a woman in her mid 20s.

Misquote, sorry

This

cancer thread

Yes, yes they fucking do. It is in their nature too.

That's what I was thinking as well. Mistreatment of England isn't going to be tolerated by a lot of people and will instead be met with solidarity.

If the EU council is dumb enough to "punish" Britain then it won't be long until it's just Germany, France and their bitches.

My newest reactionface

Thanks for letting us know.