GOAT Madden game right here

GOAT Madden game right here

Altright numales are too young to remember this greatness

Other urls found in this thread:

maddenratings.weebly.com/madden-nfl-2004.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPF_BqphUTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2002 was better

04 made madden super popular. They would even televise the tourneys. Everything went to shit after 07

>not madden 06
gay

Did anybody else ban Vick from being played?

madden 08 is my personal favorite because it feels very football-y, actual AI tackling, great physics, not much BS, and good, simple controls, but that's just me, 2007 Vick was pretty annoying before that update removed him

>implying the 2k games don't blow this "franchise" out of the water

>start season with friends
>they start bitching because drafted vick first

Clinton Portis was p op too. And big ben was a good rookie choice.

2k5 raped madden, that is well known but this OP didn't mention it, hehe

04 was sooo good. NFL owner mode was great. Moved so many teams around set the price of hot dogs.

09 was goat

*throw pick*
*rewind*
*TD*

I never really liked the 360/PS3 era of Madden games. The physics of the gameplay and always seemed off to me. And the franchises mode was inferior to the later PS2 era. They finally fixed this when they moved over to the PS4/XBO

This is the season he was arrested right?

‘06 was GOATest

2005 was and it's not even close. The HIT/TRUCK STICK changed the game.

And as far as music soundtrack goes, 2007 was the GOAT.

03 was the best because it had the best soundtrack

This, 2k5 blows Madden out of the water

>2003 soundtrack
>good

Not even top 5
In no order

>muh 2k5

Shit sucked balls, no need to be a hipster.

NEVER GOIN BACK ALONE
GOIN BACK ALONE
NO ONE'S LEFT LOST MY HOUSE
LIVIN SLEEPIN IN THE ZONE

Hello

Imagine having this bad of taste

OP BTFO

Don't mind me.

my nigga, that game was the shit.

College games were great for all of the retarded gimmick offenses: the Veer, Triple Option, Run N Shoot.

kys

haven't played madden in over a decade. couldn't take anymore of the nig community. switched to halo --> cod --> fifa --> now a PC gamer

i miss my ncaa football dynasty mode. turn on the xbox 360 every now and then and just play practice mode on random play.

>not 05
im never giving this game away

I still play Madden 08 PC because they update the rosters, playbooks, and schedules

Which was the one with the Terrell Davis as your sidekick story mode? That one was the best, and I'm sad to hear there is zero emphasis on a campaign in the newer ones

>tfw rerolling so you have a pro bowl QB dad and an olympic track star mom to create the second coming of '04 Vick

>buy xbox
>complain about nig community
bruh

Xbox 360 was the go to system for gangbangers here in LA

THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD'S COUNTRYYY

04 was the GOAT

still

>Playing madden on a ds

man, all i did was run the ball with the falcons and abuse the fuck out of the steelers in that game. Farve was OP as fuck too

i had it for the ps2 also, but gave all my shit away. ds wasnt that bad if i remember

Ben was dope. LT,portis and ricky williams were OP too. On defense the ravens were GOATs in that game.

>have Vick as your QB
>shotgun w/ 5 wideouts
>scramble
Repeat until game over, you literally cannot lose.

>hot route everyone

>opponents linebackers have better hands than your receivers
I don't think so

duuuuude 2k5 ruined other football games for me. Truly the G O A T football videogame

That was 07 I believe.

>be a hipster
>to like the objectively best sports vidya
drink bleach

WE WILL ROCK YOU
EAGLES WILL ROCK YOU
GIANTS WILL ROCK YOU, THE FALCONS WILL ROCK YOU

NU NUUUUUUUUU YEAH
NU NUUUUUUUUU YEAH
NU NU FOR YOU YOU

Tfw traded brad johnson for vick
Tfw 04 was bucs Superbowl game

It was pretty awesome that it had full roster and depth chart control so you can play players both ways and shit. My franchise mode I drafted Chris Gamble (who was OP as fuck) and played him as a shutdown corner and 5th WR.

Why is Michael Vick so overrated in Madden?

The All-25 literally has Vick as the starting QB with Montana as his backup, it's fucking silly.

2002 was better

Game still has better graphics than modern Madden, it's ridiculous

Madden 08 is the best, mostly because it was the only madden I ever played until like 2012

Probably because he's one of the most athletic QBs of all time. If he was actually intelligent he could've easily had a ring or two.

I honestly probably had the most fun with pic related and Madden 2001. Stadium pulse crowd noise feature was fun as shit. It had Dynasty mode that is literally not much different than the current gen games. Create-a-play and create-a-playbook were both really quality. The AI was set up to respond more realistically too football stuff rather than just cheat by knowing what play you called every time. You could actually complete long touch passes by getting AI to bite on play action when you have been running all over them. Also co-incidentally predicted the rise of the no-huddle zone-read game a little bit because a fucking dominat strategy was continuously running no-huddle option plays because the defense would keep trying to adjust to stop one phase of the option but then would give up the other. Couldn't change personnel to a big front because you kept no-huddling.

Lol yup and so was Champ Bailey, Ed Reed, Roy Williams. So many OP goats that year.

Oh and Sean Taylor was another OP rookie

F

I Drafted maurice clarett and Kellen Winslow Jr. out of my NCAA save. I'm still proud of that madden franchise team looking back, it was bonkers.

I remember Santana Moss had wheels in that game.

>Not countering OP Vick with the OP Randy the fucking candy man Moss
Just use daunte Culpeper to sling it to moss and youll win nigga

I still have and play both these games. Real niggas hire Mike Nolan from the Ravens to take advantage of the OP Ravens system and export draft classes from 2005. I love how the saturated QB class tends to create a bunch of QB controversy in franchise mode.

>kellen winslow jr

My faggot ass best friend from high school would reset the draft in franchise mode if he couldnt get winslow on his cowboys.

>implying the other Moss( santana moss) wasnt more OP due to near 99 speed

I was literally playing this just a few months ago with my buddies
Taking away historic teams was a mistake

I think Randy had 98 speed in that game and was generally op as fuck
Any time someone used Vick against me that was my counter play

maddenratings.weebly.com/madden-nfl-2004.html

Just looked at the ratings and almost had a seizure from the amount of nostalgia I had.

Youre right but I just remember santana moss alot because after loading my QB,FS and CB positions with OP characters Santana would be an OP WR still available in the draft

In franchise mode I would always trade for some failure of a QB and throw 7 TDs with him in a game. Because of that he would progress and become a Pro Bowler. Did it with Tim Couch, Kyle Boller, Drew Brees, JP "The GOAT" Losman, etc. This was in Madden 2005 btw.

One of the best things of the Internet is that we have a collection of data that we can pull up at any time, long after the event or thing is gone.

Kyle Boller was a decent pick in franchise mode. Top picks for rookie QB was Big Ben or Phillip Rivers. Oh and Carson Palmer.

More nostalgia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPF_BqphUTA

>Miles Dawkins
My nigga

I just looked at the roster and theyre missing. Im guessing I had them in my game because I would update my rosters thru my shitty dial up internet

Hold me sp im getting older and this world is getting colder

Wasn't Steve Smith (Sr.) overpowered as fuck in one of these? the one after Carolina lost the SB to New England maybe? I remember Steve Smith being my counter to Vick Babbys.

I played a lot of the one where the Eagles had TO as well they were pretty overpowered.

Madden 05 was better.

>they didnt swap in Seneca Wallace, who was somehow randomly OP as fuck