Is he the savior of the NFL's ratings problem?

Is he the savior of the NFL's ratings problem?

don't know about that but he is a good announcer. caught a game on the radio with him calling it and thoroughly enjoyed the calls

Basically anything or anyone associated with the Cowboys is the savior of NFL ratings.

he's a better announcer than he was a qb

"yes"

>associated with the Cowboys
so he sucks?

yeah, we'll see how he does in the postseason.

pretty much the only thing the nfl has going on right now

Kek

What network is he on I haven't caught him yet

He actively improves the experience of watching any game.

CBS

The Cowboys need to hire him as an OC or HC.

underrated post

was watching TNF and yes he's very likable

hes terrible and he steps on the play by play guys toes all the time

He's fun, I had no problem with him doing the Packers game on Thursday night. He's just a genuinely likable guy and I like that the first thing he said in his first game at Lambeau after the playoff game was bitching about the Dez Bryant incomplete call. That was fun, even though he was wrong, Dez dropped the ball, that's the rule

nantz handles it really well. He's definitely more outspoken than other guys but I think it makes it a unique experience. I also think Nantz is still feeling out when to talk and when to let Tony show his excitement. Still that is now the undisputed #2 team behind Al and Chris

Lmao

Nice.

my sides

>Al and Chris

Chris is the absolute worst.

kek

it's just an extra point hold senior romo

i absolutely despised tony as a qb but he's my favorite announcer rn. super fucking insightful, very very solid understanding of the game.

I don’t need to know what’s going to happen on every other next play

romo btfo. that said, i love his commentary

christ almighty

>liking al and chris
and suddenly everything you said means nothing
neck yourself

Al is great, Chris sucks. I would love to see an Al and Romo duo. That would be god tier game calling.

Al is far too experienced to be thrown in with romo

This for me too.

Are half-Mexican former quarterbacks white?