Thoughts?

Thoughts?

HERE'S THE STORY OF THE PRINCESS BRIDE

I give it a reddit/10.

im a big ol fag for mark knopfler so i did that

Pretty good, maybe a little sappier than it needs to be. The battle of wits is prime stuff, if only Wallace Shawn was in it a bit more.

It's literally proto-Reddit: the movie, if that makes sense

How so?

>anything that's popular is reddlt
fags

>Came out before the internet
>Reddit movie

One of the greatest movies of all time.

Saw start to finish for the first time a couple months ago and thought it was comfy af

Watched it at school in grade 7 or 8. It was one of those weird pre-Christmas holiday schooldays where barely any kids are in so one of the other teachers grouped a bunch of students in a room, wheeled in one of those VCR/TV on wheels things from the 90s and played his favourite movie for us - The Princess Bride. I expected it to be boring after a few minutes in but it turned out to be entertaining enough.

Completely agree. Probably the most comfy movie I've seen

That's kind of what the story is about, I think. Some can see it as kind of ham-fisted and obvious, but the child in the movie is supposed to be an analog to the audience, and even he points out that it starts boring.

I agree.

It's an awesome movie.

Really sweet and heartfelt, really funny, and has great variations on the predictable tropes of the damsel in distress movie. Awesome lines.

>Saw start to finish
how the fuck else would you watch a movie?

moron

Chicken Soup for my soul.

Intermittent sequences showing up on TV, you moron

Robin Wright was really pretty

There's plenty of movies I've only seen pieces of. Doesn't seem that unusual really.

>What does proto- mean?

It's perfect. Every single thing about it is perfect. Funny, exciting, romantic, great performances, interesting characters, cool sets, etc.

All my opinion but I hold this film very close to my heart.

I too agree. Top comfy flick, the sets were great the humor was great, the rats were great. They don't make movies like this anymore