>Trump tries to tell you how to run your team
>Thinks you can't kneel because you're America's team
>*Kneel before anthem starts, but stand when it plays*

Your move Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000444613/Top-10-Nicknames-Show-America-s-Team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he still watches the NFL

I think this is exactly right, and I think this is why Jerry was smiling that smug smile of his while he was kneeling. He was basically trying to pull a power move on Trump.

Did Trump get mad at this too? I think the Coyboys did it right by protesting right before the anthem

>cowboys
>america’s team
when did this become a thing?

he praised them actually

nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000444613/Top-10-Nicknames-Show-America-s-Team

He just looked like an old cuck throughout it though.

>Majority of stadium booed
>Ratings in the shitter
>Budweiser legitimately threatens to pull ads
And the NFL is winning..

So every Sunday we should expect Sup Forums shitposters on top of the regular shitposters on this board?

I think I'll take a break from this site for a while

Sounds like you're a bit triggered there friendo.

Jerry has ALWAYS made sure everyone on his team stands for the anthem hand over heart or locked in arms with no exceptions. He supported Trump's election.

Trump tried to use Jerry as a political tool, and Jerry wasn't going to have none of that shit. You come at the king, you best not fucking miss.

>bend the knee
>king

>bends the knee
>cowboys stadium barely half full
>sales plummet
>ads in Dallas are threatening to pull out
>team exposed
And the NFL is winning because jerry is a genius

Run off back to your safe hobble of Sup Forums child. Trump stepped in the wrong neighborhood, and Jerry cucked him. No amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

jerry got worked like a cuck bitch he's as irrelevant as his shit team now

>Making up shit

Whatever makes you feel better

>bend the knee
>not cucked

"LA la la la LA not true" - cuckboy

R.I.P.

>Cowboys' logo is the Lone Star: the symbol for when Texas wanted to secede from the United States
>"America's Team"

I don't understand that title they have.

Cowboys games have been setting TV ratings records despite the rest of the league falling in ratings, recently increased its lead as the highest valued sports franchise in the world, and always sells out games whether it's at home or on the road.

I'm sorry that you thought America's team was in the same category as the rest of the NFL, but it isn't.

will literally never happen

Funny because the Boys were the Steelers bitch in the 70's

But he didn't kneel during the national anthem. He stood.

How did Trump lose again?

This guy thought virtue signaling SJW bullshit was a good business decision when his paying fans are all beer swilling white dudes. JUST

retard

Everyone starts drinking heineken and coronas instead lolol.

Fuckin Kennedy, man.

>will literally never happen

He wants to kneel, let him
He built the cowboys. He is dallas

Besides TX doesn't even like the US. I lived there, they think they're their own country who happened to join the union. This is why he did it so easily. This is what people outside of their borders don't know: that texans will see him defy the president as being patriotic to the republic of texas.

You've been exposed

It's not Sup Forums's fault, everything is becoming politicized these days. You are in Weimerica.

Sup Forums wouldn't spread to other boards if there wasn't blood in the water

Could see this happening

The people who love the kneeling drink craft beer these days, most of the anti-kneel crowd are probably still guzzling that shit

Fucking hilarious, even if they don't end it the mere fact that one of their biggest and most iconic sponsors was taking feedback about this and considering it is a huge dick in the face of the niggercollision felon league

I'd call because I'm an American brewer and Dutch/Brazilian/bore money can fuck oof

>2-2
lmao eat shit cowfuckers.

plz post pics of ur dank mustache wax style job and/or your vintage boot collection

Yes you are you Texas queer.

Trump doesn't want niggers to kneel during the anthem. Old white fuck makes sure niggers don't kneel by throwing them a bone.

Yeah, Trump must be pissed.

Why does Jerry Jones have to look so smug about it though?

Something tells me he's not really respecting the concerns of his fellow flag kneelers

Cry more about support big, international beer you globalist Jew. If you don't drink craft beer you are a shitskin, Jewish, globalist double nigger

Yup, it's/pol/ that caused the politicization of the NFL. Players literally cannot keep it off the field.

yawn