Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
We need to stop the harassing and islamic hate on this site.

The racism of muslim is just fear of the unknown
Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?
All the muslim hate is so fucking stupid and ignorant
The christians are 10 x worse when it comes to religious killing.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry

أنا أكره الزنوج ومحمد هو شاذ جنسيا ويمص كبير الديكة ويمارس الجنس الأغنام والماشية في الأحمق

pls no bomb norway

Reported to the Royal Islamic Council
enjoy life of fear ignorant asshole

kill yourself you fucking shitskin mud-slime

your religion is utter and total shit, and anybody who follows it are genetically inferior.

KILL YOURSELF

.KILL YOURSELF

.KILL YOURSELF

.KILL YOURSELF

>Did you know Islam is the religion of peace?
Never fails to make me laugh.

1. In 23 Years, Muslims Went from Being Powerless to Control the World.

When Islam started in Mecca, it was the prophet Mohammed by himself. A one man religion. He was exposed to punishments and oppression. The people who first entered Islam were weak and also were oppressed and tortured by the pagans of Mecca (their relatives). Forward 23 years later to see the transformation of these uneducated powerless individuals to the most powerful ones and to control the world.

The Arabs at the time of the prophet peace be upon him (6th century) were tribes and clans fighting each other. The Romans and the Persians were vast powerful empires. Forward 23 years later to see how some powerless individuals were able climb the mountain of world power to take over the Persian empire and the Roman empire and introduce new world order.

Not only did this transformation achieve miraculousness in its happenings but it’s also marvelous in its timing and its duration.

Had it not been to Islam, the world would be different (much worse). The heroes of Islam would not have been heroes but would have been forgotten.

I thought you said it was the religion of peace tho

No one cares you Wahabi fucktard

Now why don't you fuck off back to the Nejd desert and burn some camel shit

4. Islam is the Only Religion that Makes Sense in Terms of Spirituality and Materialism

In our world, religion becomes more of a shopping center where almost every person could come up with a religion or a version of a religion. It makes it hard to distinguish the true religion from the fake ones. Some have went all spiritual on the scale of spirituality. Others have gone all the way to materialism. Only Islam can gather both ends in a harmonic mixture. In Islam, Muslims are to build this earth and make it prosper be it in agriculture, industry, sciences, etc. We are ordered to protect life and property of all people who do not transgress and oppress us. We are ordered that if the day of Judgement comes and one has a plant in his hand to plant it. We are allowed to marry, have children and enjoy life.

On the other hand, we are also responsible for our actions and we will be accounted for them. We should always work for the hereafter and wish to please God our creator.

Islam is also a whole way of life. It deals with economics. It sets rules for dealings between humans and animals to dealings between humans and humans to rights of neighbors and parents to the relationship between human beings and the creator.

Go go fuck your cousin in the ass again you filthy kebab.

If we wont stop we will be sorry. How peaceful.

reported to FBI.

>In our world, religion becomes more of a shopping center where almost every person could come up with a religion or a version of a religion.

And in your world, your holiest site became quite literally a huge hotel

and what good came of it? nothing

you didnt stop, you continued your conquest into europe fast foward today, now all your followers are living in shitholes and mudhuts at unbearable tempatures with no luxuries of modern world so you cry and complain because your faggot god wont do shit (probably because HE DOSNT EXIST) and now your people are coming to our countries because they know their goverment is shit, their culture is shit, their religion is shit, their ENTIRE WAY OF LIFE IS LITERALLY inferior to western civilization.

god damn go to the middle east and take a fucking look

anybody got the crane gif? this thread needs it bad

Useless slide thread

saged

I'm not a very knowledgeable person or anything but in my opinion, a good way to be sure that Islam is the right religion is by comparing with other religions. I think the subject is called comparative religion. When you see how flawed other religions are, you would see clearer how right Islam is. For example, how could Jesus, who eats, sleeps, and speaks like any other human beings be divine? And if you read the beliefs of the Hindus, it gets weirder. From here itself we could see that Allah is THE God Almighty.

For me, I've been listening to a few lectures, and watch a few videos regarding comparative religion. The more I know about other religions, the more I am convinced in Islam. Of course, I was always sure that Islam is the true religion, but this just strengthens my faith. Usually I read about Christianity since we have similar roots.

By learning another religion, many non-Muslims revert to Islam. Of course, some Muslims also convert through this. So I would recommend strengthening the iman and widen the Islamic knowledge first before learning about others.

Of course, this is just my two cents. Maybe you have other opinions that you would like to share?

Btw, have you ever watched any Ahmad Deedat's debate? He's good.

hate to break it to you sand people but once you start fighting sand niggers you always get BTFO.

you retards haven't even figured out how to use the iron sights on your kalashnikovs yet. do you actually think you stand a chance vs the rest of the world?

Blah blah blah blah

>I'm not a very knowledgeable person or anything

No way.

> Goes to Sup Forums threatens them
> Not realising that Sup Forums is full of hitler youth aryan gods trained every muscle fiber in their body to destroy sandniggers just like yourself
>yfw you go to their home and realise this and get shot 8 times (thats the size of my mag and 1 in the chamber m1911 bitch)

Since you fags are too retarded to recognize a troll, I decided to google translate the arabic text in the op. Here it is:
>I hate niggers and Mohammed is gay and sucks big cocks and fuck sheep and cattle in the asshole

I support what you are doing. Allahu akbar brother.

Shill

kek will exterminate pisslam once and for all

kek

Thank you kek.

>It sets rules for dealings between humans and animals

Poor goats

Checked

islam is for petulant children who are incapable of taking personal responsibility. you literally worship a dead dogs starvation hallucination. the time for dialogue is over, muslim. I hope someone caves your skull in

Reported to NASA for reporting to FBI