I hope you british fucks are satisfied with your shitty little vote ..I

I hope you british fucks are satisfied with your shitty little vote ..I.,

I hope the EU, US and China chokes you fucks out of existence. Also have fun with the non-whites you already imported ;^)

NATIONAL!

#REKT

>Polish butthurt
Always so salty. Shouldn't you be cleaning a toilet or something?

>satisfied

very

We are lad. Now fuck off.

Poland more like Doleland

Oh wait, not anymore LOL

I need to start collecting Polish butthurt threads for a collage.

When does Poland bend over for their invaders again?

Why is it that the Polacks are so butthurt over this? The Krauts I can understand, since we just BTFO their attempt at European domination for the third time in a row, but why should the Poles be upset?

Butthurt Euros are my least favourite euros.

I want to see nationalistic, based euros replying to this post.

I want to see you say:

THANK YOU BRITAIN

You can only reply to this post if you are a BASED euro

THANK YOU BRITAIN!
greetings from Estonia.

Would do it again

Maybe they think this will help Russia and Ukraine in some way? The EU doesn't have anything to do with NATO.

Because the brits just cut off the welfare for the white niggers.

The euro dropped 25% more than the Pound; the US dollar is now stronger than it has been in 10 years.
The Euro is the weakest its been in two 3 years.

hahahahaah saltly eurocuck

This

Also markets will rally in the UK when people realise nothing will actually happen until october at the earliest.

Ok guys, it is OP in here. I was just joking around, just to cheer you up before the stark realisation that the Brexit will ruin you guys.

I'm actually very very happy about this bro. But maybe its like that because i'm not a welfare polish gypsy living in UK like that guy

>gibe EU money or I repot you

Fuck off Poland you sponging cunts, no wonder all your workers end up over here.

BTW bongs if you deport the trash from ur country, send the polaks to north pole or something. We don't want the cancer back.

>Also have fun with the non-whites you already imported ;^)
Why stopping there?
Where do you think people of the Jungle in Calais will go now?
You really thing France will still let brith policemen be in their country to prevent them from crossing the Eurotunnel?

polan can't even plunge toilets in the UK anymore, what good is he now?

Because the UK and France should burn for what they did to Poland in WWII.

The "butthurt belt" is upset over it for a few reasons. First of all we love the UK, because it's very easy to go there and work for the summer. Collect strawberries, kill chickens, sweep the streets and so on. The majority of the butthurt comes from that. Another thing is your welfare and education. Again, it's easy to live on welfare, get free money and good education. Then piss off and flip a finger, while not paying. You robbed the bydlos of doing that.

Lastly, this means the EU is unstable. Guess who gets alot of money from the EU, while paying back only a small fraction? Who needs the EU to stay strong to defend itself against the Russian "attacks" that happen everyday? You guessed it. Eastern Europe.

So this is why people from this area will be majorly butthurt about it. Everyone on Lithuanian news sites are basically damage controlling hard. Trying to laugh it off. But when I asked a few of the people that I work with why exactly they hate it, they couldn't give an answer. More like it they didn't want to, because I knew they spend their every summer working shitty jobs in the UK.

The beggar of Europe is mad that his gibs me dat is getting cut, what a surprise?