Have you ever won money betting on sports?

Have you ever won money betting on sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/how-to-get-an-edge-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/what-distinguishes-winning-from-losing-players
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/the-paradox-of-skill-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/how-bookmakers-make-money
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/market-movement-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/Betting-Strategy/what-is-the-fibonacci-betting-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying 11 to win 10 on coinflips

wonder why there's so many bookies?

I won $100 for betting on drumpf and $280 for betting at the horse races

Fuck off circleshit

yes
won 20 bucks betting on /wwe/ when it used to be on here

have you ever not won money betting on sports? how hard is it to win 1 fucking bet?

How did we all do on our national free money League bets today? I'm a bit disappointed that I only got $5k profit. Should've been a 5 figure weekend.

Side note: how do you get bitches to sleep with you?

I bet $5,000 on my Royals to drop the Series in 7 to the Giants in 2014, and then $5,000 on the Royals to win in 5 over the Mets the next year.

Two bets and I paid off my student loans.

Won a grip off of the Broncos/Seahawks Superbowl. Laughed all the way to the bank on that one

you own the royals and you're only betting $5k? is this bait?

i did terrible today m8. im extremely frustrated. do you have any tips?

Yes all the time. Biggest wins were betting on the Penguins to win the Stan Lee the last two years. Have money on them to 3peat which is literally free money at this point.

i bet on poortugal to win euro last summer and unrelated to sports but bet big on brexit and trump

easy money

Lmao

Lmao. This fool flexing £200

Yes, I've won €300 betting on Iceland in the Iceland-England match in 2016.

I have a betonline account that I’ve lost 1500 on but I’m almost back to even. Once I get there I’m gonna pull my money out and never bet again.

Hewat?

Mid-August: started with £100

September 19th: £1,1013

September 27th: £2,800

Today: £1,000

get the 100 initial investement back now

jack philip hewat

you mean the NFL? where ya bet son?

>how do you get bitches to sleep with you?
don't care about results. talk to multiple women at the same time. be friendly and have female friends.

that's like 100 coffees user

this. i started at $40, worked my way up to $350 and now im back down to $40. wishin i just took out the $310 when i had the chance

only once

Ever? Yes. If you were to add up all my sports bets ever (including March Madness pools and fantasy football) I'm probably down $300.

nice m8. do you have any confidence in upcoming matches? im not too well versed in soccer/football so im afraid to bet

i never really bet on sports, that was the first time in many years and it was more of a joke anyway as i never expected barca to pull it off

i mainly play slot machines even though thats a really dumb way to lose your money

that sucks dude. it was actually a very hard weekend for most of my fellow gamblers. my only tip is "Do not go on tilt.". waiting for next weekend NFL and the upcoming dota tourney.

how do you get female friends? Is it a good idea to make them like you, and act like you don't care?

a dumber way to lose your money is online blackjack where the cards are predetermined by a computer

Essentially, no. I've lost thousands over the years. Fucking pathetic. And my greed costs me. Just yesterday, for example, I placed a £10 bet on a 5-game acca, odds of 35/1. 3 Games were right, and the last 2 were going the right way. I could've cashed out for £120. But I was greedy, and I didn't. Then OGC Nice went from 2:0 up to finish 4:2 down. I'm a loser.

I make my livings out of sports betting. I'm a booker.

i sometimes play it, but thats with a dealer and a webcam. are those rigged as well?

Started with £130.
Got up to £270.
Currently on £200.
My rule is not to put any more than £50 per month into my account. I haven't put anything in since my initial 130 though because I haven't had to.

I learnt quickly not to place any further bets in the event of a loss. That's how you lose money.
"Shit the match ended in a draw and I lose money. I know, I'll bet even more to win it back on the extra time score. Shit extra-time finished and still no winner and I've lost more money. I'll bet some more on the penalties to win it back. Shit, my team lost the penalties."

Bet sensible amounts and spread your bets. Only problem when you spread your bets is you've got to be aware of all of the different teams/people you're better on.

>act like you don't care
nah, I never do this. I only act like I don't care about who they bang.

I just try to not 'filter' myself around women. I try to talk to them like they're my male friends. If it repels them, there's no way I'd be able to be in a relationship with them, right?

I just try to have fun with it, say outlandish things that I know they'll gawk at without doing the weird 'negging' (read: emotionally manipulating) shit that "pick up artists" do.

Basically I just try to act like Bill Murray in 'Stripes'. I'm a goofball so I just own it.

>Do not go on tilt
i had that thought in the back of my mind when i was chasing down losses. bookies got to me last night. its also just not fair that the pirates right-fielder drops a routine fly ball that would have been the end of the game and allowed a run to score. sometimes i wonder if god whispers into the player's ear "just fuck his shit up senpai"

I'm up £500

How do you do that user? Legit work? What you study? What you make?

i have no idea. it could very well be rigged

How didn't you learn to gamble properly during /bet/'s peak?

Reminder Supreme Court is looking at a NJ case that would allow sports gambling in 32 states

Yes.

i won 12k betting on Diaz to beat McGregor the first fight. lost 2k the second fight

Under the table. It's barely any work since I don't go through the struggle of not paying when someone gets a turk football game correctly. Graduated in statistics. From 4 to 22k dollars per month, aside from my main job.

how did you get involved?

Have you ever accepted a good desert eagle as payment?

Mates in high school started playing poker and then they started doing obscure shit, and through their many manias they picked up every week, they started betting on sports on a snooker bar in my city's downtown, and since they always told me about "almost winning it big" I knew I could scam them. There was an thread in Taringa explaining how to be a bookie, like "the bible of booking" or something, and I picked it up and gave it a good read, and since some of my mates, when they won something, were afraid of going personally to get their money, I told them I'd book for them as long as they didn't bet more than 100 reais otherwise my life savings wouldn't do it if they had a lucky week one. At first I had to keep it hidden from my parents but after my father passed away I stopped giving a fuck. I just can't buy houses and expensive cars with it though.

Nope, but I denied bets once I saw a guy who was supposed to buy his kid a book for school bet that money.

Yes, but not that much. How much I do not know but probably only a €1-2k since I first got into betting 8 years ago.

Got almost all my betting profits from bonuses and running a tipster blog with affiliate links. How much I made since I first got into betting is impossible to say, but somewhere around €40-60k.

pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/how-to-get-an-edge-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/what-distinguishes-winning-from-losing-players
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/the-paradox-of-skill-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/how-bookmakers-make-money
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/market-movement-in-betting
pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/Betting-Strategy/what-is-the-fibonacci-betting-system

Make a few hundred quid a month with matched betting offers:
matchedbettingblog.com

I would've won 2 grand on a $40 bet with the Mayweather McGregor fight but I don't know boxing terminology and thought a technical decision and a technical knockout were the same thing, so I put my bet on the wrong decision.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Mayweather winning on TKO wasn't paying anywhere close to 50/1 lol

maybe he picked the round? the odds were high for picking any of the rounds even for mayweather. especially if he did round and method

I won $30 from betting $5 in draftkings yesterday, first time I've tried it.

Mid-August: started with £100

September 19th: £1,1013

September 27th: £2,800

This morning: £1,000

This evening: £1,990

what bets are you making friend

Not all of us bet from a storage shed

hahahaha flowers on your plate? what are you a HOMO?!

Clean your kitchen, Jacques

Are the redskins going to pull through tonight? Who has money on this game. I really wanted to bet on Washington but decided to hold off after losing a lot on the other games yesterday. If Washington wins this shit I will be triggered.

i have a parlay with the chiefs winning, and they are the last team i need to win. so i hope the redskins lose. but its not a lot of money at risk so im not too concerned

Picking out your own plates, instead of letting your girlfriend/wife. It would seem that the homosexual is you, not me.

Made $300 from betting mahrez to stay at Leicester in the last transfer window. Odds were 6-1 at one point.

i only have plates with MONSTER TRUCKS and FLAMES and FOOTBALL on it bc im SO HETERO

I put in 100$ for fantasy every year, and I won 1200$ last year. Sort of counts

Teams losing by 2 goals or more by 70th minute with fewer than 2 shots on target NOT to score by end of match.

Today I'm up to £2,115

I thought I'd lost it all, dropped from £2,886 to £1,000. Now I'm back in the race. I'll probably lose it all again but still.

overall, I lost 3000 euros by betting on sports

Once won a thousand on a 100 pound bet that I wagered while drunk. Other than that, I don't bet much and only small amounts when I do

I randomly bet on late goals and red cards and got lucky and got up to 250 with like 20 bucks.

>late goals

In what sense? I do this too and I've made £2k in two days.

Around the start of injury time, odds go up when the game is still tied, so I put money on both teams to score a winner seperately before they close all bets.

One time I put a tenner on Burnley to score a goal at Wembley vs. Spurs, because I believed in the meme of Spurs not winning at Wembley.

Damn that's a retarded tactic Dutchbro. All that sea air is going to your head.

any specific teams that you frequently make these bets on? do you make these betsmid match or before the match begins?

oh wait nevermind i re-read what you said, i'll try it out

Yeah, I wouldn't argue that, but right now it has a 90% success rate through sheer luck.

But I don't have a set tactic bro, it's literally going by my hunch and for some reason it has worked out. Other examples include the red card bets at Bournemouth - Man. City (thank you Mike Dean), Liverpool beating Arsenal 4-0 and the red at City v. Liverpool.

Fully expecting a month from now that it's gone to shit.

But you bet on late goals too, because you sounded like you had an actual thought behind it in your first post?