Do you ever dream about going to other countries?

Do you ever dream about going to other countries?
Last night I dreamt that I flew to Cairo, and there were many swamps there.
I remarked how strange that was.

I dream about living in Japan every night

No
My dreams are mostly about primary or highschool for some reason

No, usually dream dumb shit like being able to fly and using my newfound power to go pick mushrooms

I mostly dream about my ex-girlfriend who broke up with me when I was 16 (22 now) and who is the only girl who I ever had any kind of sexual relations with.

so that you can make some risotto?

I dreamed I was a 6'6" Tyrone fucking Asian chicks with my BBC

I dream about the last time i had friends

No, they are always inedible

Literally me
I am pic related.

just like italian food.

>lenin created communism
morons

In my dreams, I am Shaykh of Araby.

>the snek

I've never had friends.

In High School, I nearly forged a friendship with a nerd with ADD, but his ADD made him annoying, and we lost interest in each other. That was 10-11 grade, and I would only count it as a near-friendship. We hung out at his house 4 times, and most weeks we spent lunch time together in the Computer lab and talked CS and games. I lost interest in Vidyas and stopped taking CS (because I applied for options late for grade 11 and got free periods, which I wasted. We were both really autistic and only stuck together out of desperation.

Never had friends,

I once had a nightmare in which I drove to Kiev.

Tell me about it.

Last Weekend I dreamed I was in Guam during the whole Nuclear thing and I was thinking wow this is so nice but I could die in a Nuclear Explosion at anypoint

I have never Seen any Pictures of Guam before but from what I dreamed of it it seemed really beautiful

A few days ago i dreamed about going to france by car and then visit whole europe in that same day, it was pretty cool desu
also this

I dreamed I had super strength and I used it to open progressively larger jars.

Sounds nice. Last time I visited europe was around five years ago, wish I could go again so much.

I dreamt I worked in one of those road stands in China and a car was coming at me like in those liveleak videos and I woke up in cold sweat. I later went to work at Chipotle and wished a car would hit me on the way there

There's pills for insomnia you know.

I had friends six year ago. I left them for vidya and never got them back

bump

my dreams are just the most disturbing shit imaginable

I dreamt I went to the world cup in Russia and got beaten up by gopniks last night

Once had a dream I went to Germany and no one could talk

I assumed it was cos I didn't know any German then. Who knows; dreams are weird.

Oй блин