This is Yumi Lambert, she's from Belgium and is 3/4 White and on 1/4 Asian (Japanese)...

This is Yumi Lambert, she's from Belgium and is 3/4 White and on 1/4 Asian (Japanese). What would she be considered as in your country? White? Mixed? Asian? What would you consider her to be?

She would be considered exactly what she is, Belgian and Japanese

looks like she has only 3/4 of soul

Fin

She'd be considered the perfect girl

She is HUMAN.

a property

Finns have nothing to do with Japs or Belgians.

Do Turks actually prefer/like Asian features or is that just a meme?

Call Area 51 immediately.
One of the grays got out.

mixed if she looks asian but I have a quarter japanese cousin that looks and is considered white

so it depends

You got one of those right.

No it's just me most turks are retards who only find russians hot

Finns are Chinese subhumans.

"girl next door"

if i saw her without knowing i would guess she was half saami or 1/4

I'm asking specifically about her cause I think she looks kinda unique.
Sad!

That's so not progressive of you poland
fuck off snownigger MONGOLS are masterrace

Mixed

probably mixed, maybe just asian

she is considered an angel because she is so qt~~

I thought Sami people with kinda Asian features just looked like Björk

With her White boyfriend

>With her White boyfriend
Hapa girls + White men

wtf I look way better than this ugly moroccan shit she should've been mine

>>With her White boyfriend
by the pool

eurasian

F L A T

Ih she has kids it would be cool if she ended up with another Asian/White mix desu

Why does everyone have a gf but me reeeee

It's cause I'm short isn't it

short on cash, yes

russian?

Fuck yall who call finns asian.

Here she would we considered 3/4 euro and 1/4 asian. We don't make racial categories. We say muh heritage is this or that.

This
Finns are MONGOLS

I think in some pictures she almost looks like Northern European.

Fuck you make me kebab

fingol-kun…

Finns look nothing like Mongols, they look Chinese!

You'll have a life long supply of kebab if you get me a MONGOL Finn gf
cmon now these look straight up chinese not even mixed

Im taller, more handsome and older than you.

You have her nose

You would look good in a Kimono

M O N G O L

>What would she be considered as in your country? White? Mixed? Asian?

FAS syndrome'd

wut

not as beautiful as aryan polish women, huh?

I'm half Japanese and I look whiter than her

Well Belgians are a bit swarthy you know..

Kurwa

are you the amwf spammer

Belgians are white as cum what are you talking about

>I'm asking specifically about her cause I think she looks kinda unique
Not him but whites never end up with those eyes shed definitely be considered part Asian here.

Yamato Japanese look like eastern chinese tbqh. Tan and skinny and short. The rice did it to us.

My father just happens to be English-American of Norman background. So I am olive skinned, but pale under my clothes.

So you look like any other white person?

50% of Japanese intermarry within a generation in the USA. I'm also asexual.
So no.

I've looked white for most of my life.

This

Great first couple movies tbqh.

They are like the French

the two belgian girls know look whiter than anyone on switzerland and netherlands

Its not about beauty, cuckmed, I'm pointing out the similarities of her wierd-ass features to straight up FAS.

Also you'd kill for some white puss, you greasy lil' degenerate you. :3 Even that yid-looking center right one's. This is the information age, we know whats up. [Spoiler]Yes, including your homo wrestling.[/Spoiler]

Well central Europe is a mess

Retarded

You still look a little bit Asian-ish tb.h

Just got done visiting Belgium.

European Belgians are a mix between Northern French and Dutch. There is also some germanic influence, but very limited.
It is generally reflected by the language, well, with the exception of Brussels.

She reminds me of that lad who wears the big suits and reviews fast food for some reason.

I looked more asian as a young kid (1-8), whiter (10-18) and more asian ever since. At least based upon what people say.

Well I had Polish gf a few years ago and I think your women are pretty good looking I was just messing with ya
Still Mongols with" weird-ass features" are more attractive than whiteys tbqhwy
I swear I never patricipated in an oily gay wrestling match

Good. Post face

Canadian

Ok
I keep posting my face every 5 minutes like it's /soc/

>literally every Turks posts this same picture
hmmmm

You look like a generic spaniard in Andalucía

because it's the end of summer and I have nothing to do other than shitpost on int pedro
I have %0 european blood but ok

>In further inferences of demographic history and gene flow events, we found different tribes present diverse population history and observed frequent gene flows among the tribes and between Mongolians and other human populations. In the admixture events, the degree of gene flow between Mongolians and Finns is significantly higher than that between the ethnic group and other non-Han populations. Further analysis showed such high level gene flow occurred between Finns and the groups of Siberians, Mongolians and other close ethnic groups.

It's like her eyes are desperately trying to get away from each other.

I don't care

You are Greek

no

That square head

Considering he's half Japanese it's kind of rare he looks as white as he does .

are you the original wh*Te shitposter? the one who also makes all those threads about islamic battles?

Is your father descended from Muhammed?

No but I support wh*Te shitposts
mudslimes are shit tho
Well my father side lived in central turkey for more than 300 years so maybe, who knows.

My Japanese side is originally from North Honshu near Akita prefecture for what that's worth.

You look like a little puerto-rican kid who can't get enough of Soccer. Your favorite console was the SNES.

AYY LMAO

Northern Japan = real Japan, mostly Jōmon + Ainu blood, clean and environmentally conscious, doesn't care about Korea or China that much, extremely polite and peaceful people

Southern Japan = fake """Japanese""", mostly Korean and Chinese blood, heavy industrial pollution, extreme right wing politics, blames everything on Koreans yet closest to Koreans, Abe comes from here, extremely rude and abrasive """people"""

North Japan is Best Japan. Kanto and everything north is real Japan

Well what we can conclude is that Belgians are not fit to breed with Japanese people

wtf is wrong with her? I know 1/2 halfings that got at least more white passing features

(((Belgians))) are mystery meat

On this picture she looks typically Russian

she literally looks like an alien

Besides her eyes, I think she looks largely white and it's not like people who are 3/4 of one race just look like said race.

>What would you consider her to be?
Fucking odd looking.

This
Huge square face, eyes too small, far apart and squinty for her face, weird baggy eyes

a very hot alien

admit you are a weeb and gtfo

inbred