Whats the best music for semi NEETs(employed but no social life) who got an upper middle-class education...

Whats the best music for semi NEETs(employed but no social life) who got an upper middle-class education? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 0.jpg (1110x853, 73K)

this is the most muggle tier statement ive ever seen

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

get an instrument and get into theory
two birds with one stone

AC/DC

this
it's a good enough hobby, definitely healthier than Sup Forums

>semi NEETs(employed but no social life)
so you're a loser
dadrock

>semi NEETs (employed but...)
This place gets more retarded by the day

HelIo reddit

Wtf is this question? Obviously classical music, that's the genre of middle-high class citizens. You're obviously low class cuz You didn't know the answer... The highest class only listens to modern classical music.

> highly educated
> employed
You don't know what a NEET is. It doesn't just mean you don't have any friends. It means you have no prospects, and lead a hopeless, meaningless existence. It means you're completely fucked.

What's your job, degree, and alma mater? What do you want to do with your life?

>semi NEETs(employed but no social life)

Attached: 534277811605fb76be000003.gif (250x333, 1.94M)

i know confirmation bias is a powerful thing but it seems like everyone on Sup Forums but me comes from a well to do family

me

literally all i want is to die without having to kys myself is that too much to ask

to me it always seemed like most of us are lower middle class

it means "not employed, enlisted, or training"

Attached: 24b10fcf5539022bf40e42e826b4ee9c.jpg (167x254, 7K)

Not in Education, Employment, or Training.

The gender pay gap is real.

I meant to quote the OP, not the Harry Potter post.

I normally hate forced memes, but I kinda like this Harry Potter invasion.

Harry Potter is the most normie tier shit there is

It’s not even good

>Not in Education, Employment, or Training
you're not semi-neet you're semi-normal, yikes kys

no. it's literally nothing, that's why you don't get it

this is the most muggle tier statement ive ever seen

Attached: HarryPotter_WB_F4_HarryPotterMidshot_Promo_080615_Port.jpg (1200x1633, 243K)

It's widely liked, sure, but that's not really a bad thing. It's certainly not great, but it is nice. Overrated, maybe, but I'd say Rowling is talented with setting.

To be brutally honest, you sound really edgy in a juvenile, silly way. I can only imagine that you're either a teenager, or a very sheltered adult with a very small worldview.

hello friend you appear to have replied to the wrong post

sorry i don’t like your wizard book you dork

God forbid somebody talks shit about babbys first book on Sup Forums right?

Not really offensive when it literally is babby's first book. I read the first one around the time it came out, when I was 9.

It's ironic you respond that way, because you sound a lot more emotionally invested in hating the book than I am in saying it's actually decent. But okay.

i had my middle class education through smoking pot with james and rob, in robs bedroom.

>semi-NEET
>employed
you're fucking retarded get off this site

Let me guess.. Computer Science? Keep listening to your japanese shoegaze albums OP, you'll surely make it.