H e l p

this album is my favorite record of all time - and partly that is because of the weird sound and vibe going from it, which wasn't noticed by me anywhere before.
So, I want to find anything similar to it in any way - the narrative, instrumentals, whatever.

Attached: 1516548.jpg (500x500, 104K)

What’s the name of this dawg?

Cerberus Shoal - The Land We all Believe in
the thing is on youtube

I'm listening to it right now, and it actually sounds quite appealing. Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with anything that sounds like it.
(Perhaps the residents come close?)

I've heard of them, even before discovering this gem, so I'll try it out. Not available is a good start, right?

Indeed, start with Not Available, then Eskimo and Meet The Residents

I'm flattered of the fact that this dialogue (at least it seems like one!) is happening, thank you from my heart.
The album is already great!

Made Out of Babies vocals are similar in a way - same kind of disorganised (on purpose) sound too, but style is very different.
kind of the first thing i thought.

also reminds me a bit of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - that disorganised on purpose avant-garde feel.

also i get a Jackie-o-Motherfucker vibe.
personal fav of mine.

also unrelated but this record made me want to listen to Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat.

Gee, you guys made my day. This is a good place.

Attached: IMG_2416.gif (512x288, 471K)

Glad to be providing recs :) Also glad you like it, I've thought a bit, perhaps Faust (start with their s/t, then Faust IV, and then explore further yourself) and Can (start with Ege Bamyasi, followed by Tago Mago, since you're into weird vibes apparently) also fit your tastes. Let me know!

I've always wanted to get into krautrock, and your recommendations might be very helpful in the future :^)

just dig through freak/free folk groups, somebody mentioned jackie-o motherfucker. also check out big blood, the christ tree album, and then fall down the rabbit hole

Great, enjoy it :)

this

Attached: Fire on Fire - The Orchard.jpg (600x600, 106K)

GEE, YOUNG GOD RECORDS? I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE

i cannot tell what your infliction is as it is all caps.

are you happy or voicing something sarcastic in a loud voice?

>approved by michael gira
dear sir, you are fantastic

no, i actually adore young god as a whole - my other favorites include Everything is good here/please come home and, um, most of the newer Swans stuff? They are s legendary label for me, indeed!

a lot of it is bad, but a lot of it is worth listening to if not only once - think i've heard most.

Fuck off, this music sux dix

supreme dicks - the emotional plague

listening to this, great so far

Attached: 1518878308183.png (1080x780, 95K)

Finished listening, this is fucking great, not a single bad track

Attached: 1520688656080.png (320x286, 105K)

dude if you dug this check out their bigger folk project Big Blood. Tight shit

Thanks friend, i have actually found someone's comment on fireonfire's last.fm about it and downloaded big blood & the blleding hearts

Good recs, I'll also add in some Kemialliset Ystävät. Even more bonkers with the finnish touch

Attached: kemiallisetystavat_ullakkopalo_cd-record.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Noice and good record to start with. If you like and want more try out their records Operators & Things, Dark Country Magic and Double Days II. They have other great records but you can't go wrong with those