Learn to make the difference

Remember that behind this flag there can be an Abdul.
Around french posters watch your rear !

Who's that frenchman on the left?

we'll always have paris

It's Jean Dujardin.
I hesitated with Alain Delon but Dujardin is too good in OSS 117 as a french caricature.

Supposé être drôle ce fdp du jardin?

Sérieux mec, t'aurais pu choisir De Gaulle quand même.

>you will never be this handsome

ree

hilarious and original

>lean

I just assumed they were 16 year olds that think it's cool to hate the USA

Sure it has its internal flaws but without it you can bet the world right now would be quite a bit less stable.

Vous grenouilles êtes bon amies pour le USA, j'espère vous Frexit

Well of course theres an Arab behind the french flag i mean even your own courts say there are no native french people you are all just Sandniggers.

Right, it's not like the French had a reputation for being snobby towards Americans long before they let Islam establish their caliphate there.

more like, there should be a seperate flags for cities like paris, berlin and london

>This is what the modern frenchman thinks
Stupid faggot only Abduls like the USA.

Even more retarded. Implying De Gaulle wasn't legitimately wary of the USA. Need I remind you who kicked them out ? He would have been mad seeing their influence on Germoney and the amount of spying going on. Together with the shady wars triggered on Europe's borders.

This pic is 100% true.

We have to be carefull, Peter.
Could be soon the same here.

mfw we'll Frexit in 2017

Abdul triggering Hans

>Implying there's a difference

Who's that Frenchman on the right?

Rachid abou houdeyfa, a preacher in the city of Brest. He is a litteralist, teaching that a muslim should not listening to music, that women are disposable whores unless they wear a veil... there's a vid of him drinking camel urine just like the prophet did.

Being smug and hating are two different things, being snobby toward americans here is especially enjoyable since that triggers them very hard.

But there is an exagerated perception of France smugness toward America in the rural states, I met a lot of people in Oklahoma and Texas who were surprised that I shared their tastes for outdoor way of life.
A lot of them disliked France because they assimilated the francophile as a characteristic of the progressives on urban East Coast for who parisians are an ideal of sophistication.

>there's a vid of him drinking camel urine just like the prophet did.
You have to admire his dedication to being a filthy heathen

Usa have niggers, Germany have turks, Uk have pakis etc etc etc...

You can't trust anybody on internet anyway.