Culture

It's after midnight
We should be able to have one (1) relaxed thread to chill and discuss with our Sup Forums bros

How was your weekend, Sup Forums? Did you have any beer? What is your go to weekend beer?

I went to a bottle share. Houston area resident who goes to UH, solid weekend sports wise for me. Also enjoyed a lot of beer from people stuck in other cities during the flood lol.

Live in New Orleans, beer takes too long. Drank mezcal and went to a gross bday party. Saints are .500. Not pissed

kinda wish someone would stick another butterfinger in their ass, would be pretty funny

I recently contracted some type of STD. I didn't have any alcoholic beverages this weekend.
Sad!

Weekend was alright, was glad to be away from work and school for a few days. Had a few rolling rocks tonight, probably not gonna have anymore

>I recently contracted some type of STD.
Gonorrhea? Genital herpes? Syphilis?

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out.
We celibate now

Ive probably had 2 gallons worth of rum and coke this weekend even though all I want is some modelo. Such is life when you’re under 21 and have to drink whatever you can get your hands on.

>Chlamydia 4:1
>Gonorrhea 7:1
>Syphilis 10:1
>Herpes 25:1
>HIV 55:1

I had jungle juice and vodka at a party I went to on Friday, ready to turn 21 so I can drink alone in my room like a real user

I keep hearing metallic banging noises coming from what I can only assume is my garage. Either its a trapped small animal, a home invader who keeps crashing into the door for some reason, or a ghost. Do I investigate?

yes, save that poor creature.

I tried my first pint of Guiness on Saturday, was god awful like a milkshake with beer in it.

Spent the rest of the day/sunday night drinking Great Northern beers or Canadian Club & Coke

R8?

oh yes hello my american friends

Modelo is my go-to for everything

Raccoon trying to eat your garbage. Distract it with a delicious ham sandwich then bash the fuck out of it's braincase with a blunt object. Do not attempt to release, it will return.

how come i dont like beer bros? really cant see the appeal

I got horrifically drunk last night. 6 beers and 4 shots in two hours

idk if its a small creature my dudes, the thumping happens every once in a while and has been for the last couple hours. I'm pretty sure its a fucking ghost

Is there any plumbing in / near your garage? Could be a pocket of air trapped in the pipes.

Yeah, could be, or maybe its a ghost trapped in said pipes

>tfw HIV is at a MASSIVE 55:1
if we knew then what we know now, we'd have picked our own cotton

>10 drinks
>"horrifically drunk"
show tits, honey

What did he mean by this?

ITT: Fat neckbeard autistic vaping memelords who drink dank crafts

Went to 21st amendment for some delicious beers. Fuck I love beer

@78660177
ITT: Tripfag

i'm drinking JOOSE right now
my man
beer, and alcohol in general, is literally the only thing left in life worth living for
>the "at sign" meme

Shit mate that's what I drink before I hit the town, and I'm a lightweight. Just keep at it

niggers spread aids

I looked at the actual rates and yeah it should be way longer odds like 500:1

>Saturday
>wake up and watch some football
>go golfing
>drink a 12 pack and shot on the turn
>eat dinner
>go bowling
>drink another 5 beers and 3 more shots
>play some vidya with bro
>drink another 8 beers or so
>eat some pizza and pass out

>Sunday
>wake up still drunk from last night
>watch football all and funpost with Sup Forums

All in all a good weekend desu

>Chad shows up

It
F you're talking about the 21st in NO you're fucking up by ordering beer there. 12/10 badtenders

I can assure you if I was a Chad I wouldn't be posting here at 2am

ah you're right my bad, Chad's stories always include dicking a low-self-esteem whore
well sounds like a pretty good weekend, bro. i do envy your affinity with the bros to some degree
though i must say, i find no warmer solace than with a good book

Fucking rent-a-cops got the drop on me and made me pour out $60 worth of booze.

god i want to be 16 again

played in a water polo tournament yesterday, got extremely fucked up last night, watched NFL all day

pretty good if you ask me

Spent time with this girl, played some Divinity Original Sin 2 and Rising Storm 2 while watching football.
Had a couple of these cuties too