How do you fucking favela monkeys write 100% perfect English?

How do you fucking favela monkeys write 100% perfect English?
I swear your grammar is better than most Americans'.

English has 70% identical vocab with Portuguese and Spanish. It really ain't that hard.

Very talented monkeys >>>> subhuman """"whites"""""""

Brazilians are white tho...

>I swear your grammar is better than most Americans'.

Not that much of a feat desu

Only like 5% of the population live in favelas. I'm from the northeast (Southerners say I'm subhuman) but I've learn English by myself.

A seven-year-old here probably has better grammar than the average American

How is your accent?

our superior black minds have no problems understanding your pitiful, simplistic "language"

Your language is a meme.

*learned

average b

Because most Brazilians on here are at least upper middle class.

>this map
>this flag
>this board

>twf they can't even form simple past properly ITT

show me one american post with less than perfect grammar, you retarded foreign shits. i bet the faggot OP is foreign as well. actually most of you make subtle mistakes and we can always tell english is not your first language. we are just being nice to you fuckers.

OP is a disguised macaco, one macaco recognize the other. The thread is over, just move on.

What do average br homes look like then

Because we latinos are not retards as you think.

Also i did learned english by myself, too.
TY OoT, Nintendo in general and WoW.

It really depends on where you live. Where I live they look like this more or less.

Also they're made of bricks and concrete, no wooden houses here.

pretty easy to spot a american retard only country who make the "your" "you're" mistake.

Fucking macaco, the amount of "mistakes" in your phrase is way greater than this.

Just end this thread already.

This is quite a nice home, not even 10 percent of brazilians live in a house as good as this.
Actually, 70 percent of brazilians are macacos and 85 live in favelas eating sopa.

>not living in a commie block
Are you poor or something?

learnt*

>How do you fucking favela monkeys write 100% perfect English?

They don't, remember when you're talking to a spic here you're talking to someone who is either from the upper class or the well educated >10% that speaks fluent english.

Kek, I'm literally a high school dropout.

this tbfhwyl

>latinos are not retards
>Still vote for left wing/commie parties
>Creates regueaton and others shit

Sure buddy

t. alberto o'malley

I live in a mansion, believe it or not. My life is shit anyway. I won't take pics.

Do you avoid taxes? This is important.

The Brazilians (and all South Americans) who post here are mostly upper-middle class. A better question is where Russian posters, who all seem to be genuine poorfags, learn it.

Eventually dad does it, but he pays most of them.

>The Brazilians (and all South Americans) who post here are mostly upper-middle class
This really got me thinking, are the latinos who post here all white? Or are there some blacks and mulattos too?

Why do all rich Brazilians avoid taxes? It's getting ridiculous. This country would be 10x better if you cunts stopped.

Imagine believing this

I'm poor as fuck matey and never tried learning the language. It's just a easy language for most people to learn.

t. Tyrone DeShawn

My family is very fucked economically and I'm a giant burden to my parents ama

I wasn't clear enough. I live in a mansion, but we don't have any money, we can barely buy food with it. My dad has a commerce, and he ain't selling shit for some years now.

He doesn't sell anything with a credit/debit card, only with check and cash, to avoid some other taxes. If he does so, we're losing the house and everything else.
It's IMPOSSIBLE to accumulate capital in Brazil, you should know.

Rich people everywhere don't pay taxes

What is this fucking map

>t. commie
you'd be fucked without them

The BR flags that you see on Sup Forums are elite of the Brazilian society: their families can afford computers, their families could give them access to a good education, they live in cities and neighborhoods with lower crime rates and better infraestructure than the rest of the country (I knew of an user who lived in a gated community),most brazilans on this board are either white o r have mostly european background...

In a few words they represent the 5% of the country, while the other 95% of Brazil lives in the jungle and can't even introduce themselves in English.

Last time I checked middle-class isn't considered "elite" yet, as bad as Brazil is economically.

English uma delicia

All latin americans/third worlders posting in this board are this

Relatively rareflag here, part of the 0.7% of guatemalans that are literate enough to post here

Why are Brazilian so smart? I think they are just a football lover. Don't tell me you're a proxy

Who invited the gook?

this is what cracks me up. they are eager to compete with random americans in everything and call them stupid even though 95% of their fellow countrymen have an IQ of 40.

lmao

I'm poor, brown with pale skin (can get a tan), poorly educated, live in an area not that dangerous, but 500m from a slum, and almost all of my friends are like that. Stop projecting shit you nigger.

This is why phoneposting should be prohibited.

Indeed it should.

I bet you thought this was a genius comeback

Nah, I'm from a middle class family, and so are most people posting here. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

I can say the same the same about you. Stop projecting.

I'm not projecting anything poorfag-kun

what the fuck I'm white nao, sudoku here I go

Based video games teaching us English better than our educational system

>being poor means you don't own a computer
I'll also try projecting

Do you live with your parents and let them buy everything for you because you don't want to work and so don't have any money of your own?

I don't think you know what "projecting" means. But it's expected from a subhuman phoneposting monkey to not understand internet subculture.

I am a really rich brazilian living in a 2 stores 200m2 apartment all by himself anything. AMA

What fucking threads have you been reading

No, no one gives a fuck you dumb redditor

ur ghey lol

wew
Talking about internet subculture like that is reddit tier. You really should stop trying to fit in chap.

Not at all man. 90% of chilean posters are lower middle class. They will say middle-middle or higer middle but they are lower middle or plain poor. It's probably the same with argies

Can I live with you and spend your money and leech off you and fug your bp?

I'd waste my precious time discussing with you but I'm too busy plumbing your mom.

that's gay, do you also like girls (girl) you fag

there's 200 million brazilians

only the few middle-upper class ones post here

my english is better than your english, amerifatso

my russian is better than 99.9% of russians' russian.

soon my chinese will be better than 99.9% of dumb chinks

>your grammar is better than most Americans'
It's not that difficult. Even your president barely speaks English.

>where Russian posters, who all seem to be genuine poorfags, learn it
There are 140 millions of us, just big numbers. I don't think more than 5% of Russians speak English. Also many people here want to move abroad so learning English is a big thing here, people visit English teachers and so.
t. My salary is 500$ per month.

i didn't know it needed any money to learn english, you can learn any language for free nowadays

also they teach it in school but a pretty rudimentary stuff like this is a cat, my cat is pretty, it likes to play with a ball, i like to play with a ball too but i am not a cat, football players like to play with a ball and they get payed for it, but i don't and my cat don't either, it is not fair, the world isn't fair, the great october revolution failed, the life is despair, me and my cat are sitting at window and crying

Stop lying you piece of shit that's not even close to the average house in brazil or anywhere in south america.

Nah, i'm just your average middle class living in a small town and having fun with a PC.

every average brazilian owns at least two slaves (:

isnt the literacy rate in brazil like 75%???