Marshawn Lynch is the smartest active NFL player that starts on either offense or defense. Not only that...

Marshawn Lynch is the smartest active NFL player that starts on either offense or defense. Not only that, but Marshawn Lynch is more intelligent than both Barack Obama and Thomas Edison. Do you think I'm joking? I'm not.

Lynch scored a 42/50 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. A score of 20 is consistent with average intelligence. To convert a Woderlic score to IQ, double the value and add 60. This means Lynch has an IQ of 144.

To add some context, this means Marshawn Lynch has a higher IQ than the following individuals:
Thomas Edison
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Jefferson
Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
Adolf Hitler
Donald Trump

Here are the Wonderlic scores for other relevant NFL stars:
Aaron Rodgers - 35
Tom Brady - 33
Drew Brees - 28
Peyton Manning - 28
Frank Gore - 6

Marshawn Lynch is literally classified as a genius. His recent activities during the Super Bowl media week confirm this. He is managing to simultaneously gain attention (good for endorsements) without providing the media anything to take out of context.

What are your thoughts on Lynch?

>wonderloc
>a sign of intelligence
>its a test of basic math (Not even multiplication) and reading

Fuck off retard

>What are your thoughts on Lynch?
Like you, he's a nigger.

t. "Smart but lazy" retarded fuckface

how can one man be SO BASED?

kek newfags havent seen this pasta before

But did he play QB for Harvard?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Marshawn Lynch. His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Lynch's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lynch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existencial catchphrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Marshawn Lynch's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

Bit racist this

kek, you earned this (you)

Kneewfags btfo

I always knew this since his days with the seahawks.
He's woke.
He won't let MSM play him like a puppet

Only Sup Forumscucks hate based Lynch

dis desu senpay

Haven’t seen this pasta in years

that's OUR pasta you fat american fuck

I got a 44 when I did a wonderlic and my iq is only 118.

>I'm just here so I won't get fined
>Oooo, skittles
Ah, yes. One of the great thinkers of our time.

Alex Smith score 42

he literraly got 14 not 42 lol perhaps one of the most dumber human beings let alone football players

He scored 14/50. Well below average.

>playing a sport is comparable to ruling a nation

Doubt they are stupid enough to pull the bullshit tonight.

marshawn lynch is just another dumb nigger that is good at running with a ball in his hand. nothing more

You're flat out lying about the dumb nigger's wonderlic score.

He watches Rick and morty, doesn't he?

I got a number that matters....12 yards, cause that's all he got.

Only chronic underachievers (Sup Forums) care about iQ.

honest question,
why dont they just not air the anthem on tv? just only have it in the stadium.
show some more commercials during that time instead or something.

Delete this, my mommy says I'm the next Einstein.

I actually believe that Frank Gore scored a 6 though.

>t. brainlet

>Gets a U in PE

>couldn't win a Superbowl from the 1 yard line
>smart