Kek

kek

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/issues-rare-warning-alarming-racism-170823225952827.html

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
auschwitz.org/gfx/auschwitz/userfiles/_public/visit/2_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UN bites the hand that feeds it. I wish America was a traditional empire and we could execute these people.

You can't
Your orange emperor would have to ask permission from his jew overload

This "le racism in the US" thing is flavor of the month bullshit that is blown out of proportion by liberal media to make Blumpf look worse on the world stage.
The UN wants to try and pressure the US into accepting the European style of 'free speech', which is to say you have the freedom to say what won't offend anyone. nty

Wsh you tried it, so your smugness could be put to an end.

I want to see you in ruins,

>the UN

IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW

>UN

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

silly UN
don't anger your master

Damn we are going back to the Bush years quickly.

>No, don't have MORE kids! Just invite all these unskilled, uneducated people in from fuckoffistan in by the thousands!

only matter of time before denying black slave trade is criminal offense

Revisionism should be a criminal defense desu

fear does not fear investigation

thats why its illegal in Europe to deny or continue research on holocaust

Continuing research is not revisionism

If you could prove that the holocaust did not occur, with solid evidence, and had an argument that would be able to stand up in a court of law, it is completely legal to deny it. However seeing that there is a mountain of evidence that contradicts every single holocaust denial claim, along with thousands of living survivors of it, that just does not happen. The one time someone did take it to court they lost.

Reminder that it's the fault of the "eternal Anglo" for why America has messed up race problems and why everyone is obsessed with skin colors. Over 80% of the world problems today are caused by the fucking Brits. So many crimes against humanity, the worst being the Irish genocide, india famine, and siding with the saudis

you cant even go to the camps to do your own investigation

What the fuck are you referring to?
auschwitz.org/gfx/auschwitz/userfiles/_public/visit/2_en.pdf

Rule 1 I suppose?
Most historical sights have that rule, or something similar to it.
Are you also willing to state that the Egyptians never built the pyramids?
That Rome never built the Colosseum?
That Paris never built the Eiffel Tower?
That the U.S. never had a fort in NYC?

Your logic is absolutely retarded. You seem to believe that you should be able to go into a historical sight, that is technically a museum, and take whatever the hell you want, or do whatever the hell you want to anything. That's out right retarded.

But on the other hand, if you gave an actual reason for removing an object, or doing research on the ground, I guarantee they would allow, however you'd likely have to get a warrant, or the equivalent of one to do so.

God damn it, UN blow-up doll, will you shut your clapping mouth already?

this doesnt even make sense. low population is good for Europe's environment because it means less production of co2 and use of less finite resources. why would they want more people in Europe?

the only truth of the Black slave trade is that Blacks enslaved themselves and Arab Muslims has a larger, more brutal slave trade than anything Europeans did.

good post, when you're presented with actual facts, and not revisionism, just insult them!

The UN ain't MY daddy

>The tree of perpetual economic growth must be littered by the blood of the unwashed masses
I'm tired of this meme, these politicians need to be lynched.

ironic that you'd say this when Europeans litterally killed hundreds of millions to do just that in the 19th and 20th centuries

Not ironic in the slightest since it wasn't me or anyone related to me that had a hand in it.

Remember when the UN only gave a stern warning to Rwanda during the genocide?

Seriously though, why are Americans so racist? You can't really see their kind of hateful racism in any other country. Is it because of Jim Crow and racial segregation?

>europeans killed hundreds of millions
you're fucking retarded dude. learn a basic sense of scale.

Low population is fine, especially with automation on the horizon. There won't be jobs for all the unskilled third worlders, and they shouldn't get a free ride off the existing population.

any fact that doesn't fit the "proper" idea will be called revisionism or racism or something in that vein

for instance it is pretty possible to scientifically challenge the idea of racial equality, but just try to do it in practice, "muh nigs are poor so they answer those iq tests worse" etc kind of bullshit is the best what you get but rather anything that you would say will be dismissed because it is "racist"

Remember when the UN workers and officials raped all those kids in Haiti?

All true. People beware, do not come to the usa! Even if you're a euro white, you will be profiled for being foreign!

>Europe will never be at this level of meme
Hahahahahahahahaha fucking cucks

i cant even put into words how mad reading this makes me. here is a reaction image that's pretty close

>Individuals more valuable
>Higher quality of life
>More skilled labour
>Fewer children means they are better nurtured and educated
>It all happened naturally
This is somehow a bad thing

Japan is going that way, dude, don't worry. We'll see great Empire of the Sun leading humanity.

Agreed. It will be fun the next few decades watching American power erode further.

colonialism was just banter

This 2bh. It's all just politics.

>UN during BLM protests and riots - silence
>UN during a White Nationalist protest - suddenly racism is a problem

It's so incredibly transparent.