I mean, seriously

Seriously, WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FBwkgnq05I
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/06/06/google-removes-racist-chrome-extension-tracking-jewish-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michelle is a man. I'm not even joking. There is a lot of evidence out there.

Years of oppression lads.

we will never forget that there was a nigger in the white house

You're using state figureheads but this is representative of all of the countries involved.

Girls in French generally know how to dress. America is slovenly and full of stained tanktops and lazy "yoga pants"

Does that net Barack more diversity points than Justin?
After all he's a nigger and was married to a man before it was cool.

wow whites look better than niggers, who would have thought

Yeah but raised from birth as a woman. These people are fucking weird and they are all over. What is the point?

Scientists figured this out long ago, but the knowledge has been suppressed.

youtu.be/2FBwkgnq05I

They look better then michelle, but it's shopped.

Niggers built it. Got fucked in it. Cleaned it. Maintained it. But living in it...oh the horror.

>But living in it...oh the horror.

We should pay the Canucks to burn it down again. That nigger smell is never coming out.

Trump is building a hotel a few blocks away for a reason.

How come their kids look so much like them?

The kids look nothing like Michelle

Haha Michelle looks like that negro house cleaner from the old Tom & Jerry cartoons.

kek

They are nigglets. They all look the same

If you weren't a basement dwelling shut in, you'd know it's because Michelle isn't wearing a tight dress like the other two and she's wearing much flatter heels.

A man fathered several daughters and got married to Obama before gay marriage was legalised?

>pictures on the Internet is proof
Didn't anyone ever tell you nit to take the Internet seriously

This.

Only mulattos stick around to see their supposed chillins anyway.

A full blood buck would have disappeared long ago.

michelle obama didn't actually blow myriads of taxpayer money on fashion like the other two did. so it's okay i guess.

Somebody posted her pic in leggins yesterday, she has bigger ass that both of them

And shes way uglier, don't forget that.

LOL, wannabe murrican

Don't forget to tell everyone that Barak Hussein was our first Muslim and first faggot president.

We killed three 'minorities' with one nigger.

Nevar forget!!

Show me one photo of Michael Obama pregnant with or in the hospital with the new born version of either of "her" daughters.

She flys around the world in a jet to go shopping and shit. When they fly places "together" they take separate jets. Also has a staff of 20 people for...something I guess.

Damm
Michell looks fine!
You know you want that big fat booty!

the evidence shows that she has extremely high testosterone, which makes sense considering shes a fucking monkey from africa

>2 farrari's and a dump truck
Guess which one gets werk done :^)

Dump trucks don't actually do anything but haul and look like shit.

>first lady goes from being a Harvard Law graduate to a college dropout from Solvenia who got through life by her looks
A monkey which is a lawyer from harvard. Wonder what you've done with your life

Kek master !

>Show me one photo of Michael Obama pregnant with or in the hospital with the new born version of either of "her" daughters.

Show me one birth certificate for the HNIC without historical errors.

I lived in Denver in the 90s. We were all sure Wellington Webb was being groomed to be the first Nigger-in-Chief.
Suddenly in 2007, he fell off the face of the Earth. Poor nigger. At least Pena and Wirth got cabinet positions.

Why so butthurt, Muslimnesia?

>woman
>education
for what purpose

Seriously now, why did Obama settle with her?

Obama is a decent look man. He could have pretty much had anyone he wanted (Decent appearance + President = Anyone you want) yet he settled with that monkey

>when a nigress dresses more modestly than your wife.

Wtf other countries?

You sure he is building it, or just licencing his name again?

>A monkey which is a lawyer from harvard.

that means nothing

Because he isn't some shallow, autistic Sup Forumsack who cares only about looks.

Michael was also disbarred.

>Judging a woman by her accomplishments

Ya dun goofed, moonbro

She just has a six inch clit.

President Trump has to live in DC.

Have you ever seen the remains of a rental property after niggers are evicted?

He'll be fucking someone on the side but he would have learnt from Billy "internet crusher" Clinton to be more discrete.

Seriously you have to be mentally ill to find this attractive.

That should be Billy "Intern Crusher" Clinton.

this was actually explained

she has a gigantic flappy labia and she didn't wear any panties that day

>queen of roasties

To become a lawyer apparently.
Affirmative action doesn't help you graduate.
>judging anyone by their accomplishments

>Attraction is only skin deep

Fuck off autist. he was attracted to her personality

I want to sleep with a princess just for the knowledge that I have slept with a princess.

Woman are supposed to be functional housewifes

the smell of unwashed vag fills the thread

>After all he's a nigger and was married to a man before it was cool.
Nah, he's American. The canadacuck trumps it because of canada.

This
Top kek it's Def true

>hey I know that bulge

instead she could stay home and pop out 5 babies and make 5 good lawyers instead of one shitty female lawyer

>marrying someone for their looks
Might as well get divorced now. Most marriages are spent in conventionally unattractive phase of Life, the 40s-80s.

t. Nachobreath McBeerbelly

>Affirmative action doesn't help you graduate.
the only hard part is getting in, unless you're mentally retarded.

>that means nothing

The only requirement for a nigger to get a degree from Harvard is a pulse.

It means less than nothing.

Here is a fine example of college educated niggers:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

There's always Princess Anne.

SHOCKING TRUTH

>her

>Fuck off autist. he was attracted to her personality

Yep. My current girlfriend's personality is a B cup.

Bease he's gay

Cameron's ((("wife")))

And man was supposed to live in the trees and shit in the woods. Intentionality fallacy.

She was actually quite attractive in her youth from what I see.

The first lady doesn't have any duties retard, she doesn't have to be smart. Wonder how she got into harvard though, maybe as a diversity applicant, black, transgender woman etc

>AA doesn't help you graduate

No fucking shit, but graduating a course doesn't take any brains. if you attended college you would know.

Sam Cam really isn't that bad. She's had multiple children so no wonder her hip ratio has gone to shit.

Well they make the British princess do disgusting sexual acts in secret all the time so...

>Attraction to personality
Is that even a thing? I thought it was just a myth created by pissed off feminists.

Lucky you motherfuckers are behind a keyboard. Anyone who talks about the first lady like this in my presence would have a broken jaw. I'm two hundred and fifty pounds all muscle, I'll take all of you jerks down.

>Singapore

ahahaahAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off you nigger loving chink. No wonder you connect to them, you're both subhuman mongrels

Have you ever talked to someone majoring in law? That shit is fucking hard. IIRC half of the candiates don't pass the bar exam. And generally speaking shit gets harder the further you go into education.

The past is the past, now you get to have current Anne.

[citation needed]

Looks matter. It's attraction.
The older you get the more attractive you get to your spouce. Implying I'm not looking forward to sleeping with my 40 year old aged wine wife who I waited for sleeping with a middle aged woman finally.

the smell will be a firm reminder

someone explain the ((())) meme ive seen liberals use it on twitter

I'd fuck the shit out of Michelle, that ass is way better than what those two twigs bring to the table.

please shower me with your couch-wisdom, Senpai.

That's how all debate competitions work. Arguments and rebuttals are time constrained, contestants speak as fast as possible to give the greatest amount of evidence and points.

Yeah, they overlayed two images because Obama didn't enter at the same time as the other two. Nothing about their appearances were altered. It changes nothing about the comparison being made. Two European women entered a formal gathering in appropriate attire and the first nigress entered looking like aunt Jemima.

You're the autistic one here, Mohammad; yet I doubt you even have the self awareness to realise it

No, you've seen Jews use it on twitter.

>Most marriages are spent in conventionally unattractive phase of Life, the 40s-80s.

Most women over the age of 33 are smart enough to not ask where their husband goes from 4-11pm every Tuesday and Thursday.

God invented wives. Men invented titty bars.

It doesn't matter where you get hungry, as long as you eat at home.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/06/06/google-removes-racist-chrome-extension-tracking-jewish-people/

Whatever is inside the parentheses is Jewish or infiltrated by Jews. For example:
>(((Hollywood)))
>(((Nate Silver)))
>(((ADL)))
>

Barack calls her "Michael" as nickname. She is as much as a dude as Bruce Jenner is. Boobjob, nothing more.

Do you really want me to
A. ) Go through the history of the English crowns satanic rituals
B. ) Explain how Dianas murder lead to the next queen to be not chosen but the rite of passage to be earned through satanic sexual acts

Or
C.) Link you to a sketchy video that exposes the sexual depravity surrounding the new princess family aND harrys

That's irrelevant to her being an accomplished person. And the first lady does wield significant soft power. She's expected to meet with diplomats with her husband and she does have influence by being the first lady.

Reminder that our first lady equivalent was a Cambridge honors student.

If you take a pansy course like History. Have you seen the law students?

I wasn't aware bestiality was legal in your country

>B. ) Explain how Dianas murder lead to the next queen to be not chosen but the rite of passage to be earned through satanic sexual acts

What the fuck are you on about, bruh?

What exactly is your problem?

You forgot to take your meds

at least Michelle has a brain