What will be the next country to leave the EU in your opinion?

What will be the next country to leave the EU in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

boobpedia.com/boobs/Ai_Shinozaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#Czexit

Greece hopefully

Don't care, we'll kill em all. Post more of this slut instead.

What is the public appetite in Italy? Did Grillo cuck himself?

Disgusting.

>i didn't have a reazon to post off-topic o im gona think of a brain-dead question with JAVfag bait xD

Italy. maybe 5 star movement will do something.
i don't think France or any other country is even close to leaving

this

I don't think your loan shark is gonna let that happen mate, unless you want some broken kneecaps.

Sauce

This.

NO GREECE.
YOU WILL REMAIN EU PORT FOR GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN.

Czexit is the coolest sounded one, I'll support it

>asian

#PolingOut or
#Nexit

>Czexit is the coolest sounded one

>not Quitaly

The Netherlands. Maybe France. It's going to be one of the big players, because the dirt poor parts of the EU just couldn't sustain it.

Scotland attempting to join the EU after leaving the UK is the best chance at triggering the next leave vote, if the EU parl. ignores Spain's veto.
#Esexit

>not Czech-out

Netherlands.

I thought it was a joke about bad translations until I saw the picture for "someone"

Fucking asians.

Fritz your army uses broom sticks instead of machineguns. And your air force lack the planes to deport 20 migrants.

At this point I imagine Luxembourg could invade you.

Denmark.

we cant leave. our export is too dependand on germany (basically only on germany) they would fucking destroy us.

The ports will still be there. Nothing dramatic we'll just leave.

Dexodus is next

Even if we leave the debts won't be written off.

>never seen this webm before
>knew it'd be an asian just looking at the thumbnail
My yellow fever has ascended to the next level.

How do these Asian sluts get huge fake tits that don't look like typical bolted on fake tits you see on white girls?

>fake tits

>asian

Fuck off.

Holland will be next to leave.

>fake tits
lmao anglomonkey

That would be the final nail in the coffin for you though. Isn't the EU keeping you afloat?

they are obviously fake

it isnt fake.. learn to titsology

They are not though

they are obviously fake

Asian girls don't develop like that without surgical help

Czechout*

France.

xD

Awww.. how cute. Germany thinks it's a powerful nation again.

>only opened thread for the tits
>phone wont play webm

Life is suffering

Nederuit*

Zo van 'Nee, d'r uit'.

Italeave is also good.

jajajajaja mi tetas es bundo no las lardo mucho fako

Where is the proof?

just give up kangaroo boy, and save yourself from further embarassment.. its real.. youre just plain wrong

Upgrade to an android.

thats some assertion to make with no proof

No. Now we have a surplus. Most of the money were used indirectly to bail out German and French banks anyway. It won't be easy but it will be for the best in the long run.

The only thing that will never happen is a Daustritt.

Italy seems likely, that's if you get to a referendum, the EC pretty much fucked you with a giant dildo multiple times.

Feels bad man

weeaboos out in numbers tonight

they are fake and anybody with a brain knows it. All I want to know is how Japanese plastic surgeons make them look realistic

Well if that's the case I hope you do exit.

Like with most other countries in the cancerous EU, the only thing Germany does is weaken their economy until they become fully dependant on external aid so that they can take advantage of their nation's benefits however the fuck they please through international laws and regulations they simply pull out of their asses whenever they see fit. I wish Spain would gtfo of the EU soon.

There's billions of asian girls.

Stop embarassing yourself,japanese fake boobs act like western fake boobs and hers are definetly not fake.

This is why you squinting fucks are dieing off.

I think I saw a poll somewhere on a thread saying the most wanted country to leave the EU was Greece then France.

What is the someone pic? And the yourself pic? I can't even tell

Why would you cut the name off?

they are really well done fakes, we are all being duped

It's alright m8, us English teachers are trying to help them out

I'd go with Greece as well they are about to need another bailout.

>Asian girls don't develop like that

Maybe try meeting some more asian girls that aren't starving immigrants.

Kangaroo just stop

Yes Grillo is a cuck, but pic related is the latest poll on italians trust in EU and europeans trust in EU.

They turned pro-EU keks after the Brexit vote came in. It's unbelievable since that's what won them most votes so far. They are lying commie keks like Syriza.

I recognized those tits just from the thumbnail.

German military equipment is as good as ever

they might be cucks but you can't say shit about their weapons

Ai Shinozaki, you're welcome.

boobpedia.com/boobs/Ai_Shinozaki

you now will forever have the nagging thought in the back of your mind that these breasts are fake

They are Japanese girls. Allot of Japanese girls started getting massive boobs after the introduction and popularization of western food.

nobody will. We all agreed you are retarded. You can't even shitpost properly. You're a disgrace to your meme ancestry

Thank you kind anons.

More like I'll have a nagging feeling Australia need to be submerged by the ocean.

>still higher than the UK

After three consecutive governments not elected democratically you would expect all the people to be enraged,guess not.

No because i know how fake tits look like

Dude, your virginity is showing.

never realised that japanese breasts were such a big deal to you losers

stop jerking off for 5 minutes

But unlike what is happening in a liberals imagination weapons don't have their own will or attack people on their own behalf.

Ues I can.
There the same weapons we used 10-20 years ago.

I guess germans really cant go 100 years without fucking everything up

No it's not, I just impregnate girls with smaller chests and full, firm bums.

youre really an embarassment to your shitposter heritage

We don't get to vote our prime minister directly, everyone in charge in these years was given trust by our parliament that are the people we elect by voting.

>Implying your tiny jap dick can even penetrate their hymen

TIME TO GET BLEACHED

When I was in army we have no blanks for training war games. I have to run around saying bang bang like a child playing cowboys. Very sad, some times the 'enemy' did not hear and I had to chase them saying 'you are dead lie down!'

I've fucked 3 asian girls and none of them had tits like that, neither did any of their friends

just sayin

>everyone in charge in these years was given trust by our parliament

You mean by the EU

That feel when formally the UK will not leave the UK because the kingdom will break apart with some of the break away regions staying in the EU

She's got a really cute face too though.

ayy lmao

the amerifat doesn't know the M1A2 Abrams uses a (inferior version) German gun and British armor

German tanks are vastly superior to that shit

Same girl btw.

which parts?

Wales? Nope, voted out.

Cornwall? Nope, voted out.

Northern Ireland? Nope, parliament there said it's not in the works.

Scotland? Nope. Belgium and Spain will veto their membership.

So who?

now THESE are real

That is just a good bra

It's a shame to see the land of socrates plato and aristoteles being kept down like this. Hope to see greece shine again senpai

bravo

Didn't the nethercucks literally announced they'll be doing their own exit referendum next year?

Are there any other EU countries with referendums already planned/promised?

I can see politicians doing everything in their power to not hold them after seeing Dave cock up.