If you're not white then you're not welcome here anymore

If you're not white then you're not welcome here anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

services.rbth.ru/multimedia/pictures/2013/07/22/liger_queen_how_russian_liger_gave_birth_to_four_liligers_28261?crid=325359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliger
ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xpqhQ02OcC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

:'(

Yes, both of those humans can breed fertile offspring with other humans.

lions and tigers can breed fertile offspring, what's your point?

Girl on the left a cute

They cannot. Ligers are infertile.

Ligers are sterile and have only been produced through artificial insemination.

Just shut up

As as above average height and double digit IQ aryan I AM ENTITLED TO A BLACK GF to race mix with

>lions and tigers can breed
Is that how bears are made? Oh my!

Only the males are sterile.

No they don't you stupid fuck.

n-n-no!

Apparently, the Hutu have some very strong feelings on this topic about the Tutsi

Niggers are still genociding each other over slight perceived racial differences.

reminds me of germanics and slavs

you can fuck off

>lions and tigers can breed fertile offspring,
tfw you share a board with this retard

>Ligers are sterile and have only been produced through artificial insemination.

Where did you learn this? I ask because the truth is that artificial insemination is almost always met with failure in big cats, and most hybrids are produced 'naturally'.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

>Niggers are still genociding each other over slight perceived racial differences.
that's not the reason at all you fucking retard

>Niggers are still genociding each other over slight perceived racial differences.

yup

No, you fucking idiot, ligers and tylons happen when dumb fucks like you allow adults of both species to live together long enough for the female to come into heat and breed.

And on top of that, there are documented cases of ligers and tylons conceiving cubs.

services.rbth.ru/multimedia/pictures/2013/07/22/liger_queen_how_russian_liger_gave_birth_to_four_liligers_28261?crid=325359

It's tribal, moron. Do you know what tribalism is? No, of course you don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliger
hurr

diggin the samefag

Yeah, it's hilarious that black people are way more racist towards fellow black people than white people will ever be.

Everyone is bitching about slavery in america, but who the fuck do they think sold all those slaves to the americans?

This makes me so sad. :`(

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

Why do you guys have to be so mean...

Sup Forums ?

the truth is fedora tipping apparently lmao

holy fuck this

>lions and tigers can breed fertile offspring

hoo boy

>It's a Sup Forums thinks it knows science episode.

>trust science

Well you already abandoned science and reason when you chose to be a racist. So by all means, avoid the internet and penicillin too.

you heard it here first, goyim, the truth is fedora tier

see

Now the Chinese are running that show...

Two ligers cannot produce offspring you fucking retard. Are you actually arguing lions and tigers are the same species or something?

This metaphor works only if whites are the chihuahua.

>he cant read

ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html

>non-Whites exist

>intellectually coherent religion

No, that's mexicans

>blacked posters exist

But those two girls don't even look very different, once you take out the superficial differences like skin color and hair.

Whoever made this image could have done a way better job and picking two humans who look different

Mexican isn't even a race dipshit

It's a nationality

spanish mixed with nigger\native, yep, that's mexican

All Mexicans are Mestizos. There is no such thing as a white Mexican.

>television and film
fuck off. You autists have TWO boards to discuss that shit.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

>There is no such thing as a white Mexican.
You sure about that, Sup Forums?

>4 dubs in a row
Cool

that's a mestizo too. All latin Americans are mixed, and Americans too. I'd say it's virtually impossible to find a "pure" race right now.

* however, Americans aren't considered mestizo of course. But yes Canelo Alvarez is a mestizo

This is discussion related to the board. Trump won which means you nonwhites have to finally fuck off

So white doesn't exist?

Sure it exist, in some remote Norwegian villages

Trump has nothing to do with this race post you dumbfuck, he's not president of the world and it has absolutely nothing to do with television or film, fuck right off to your autistic containment board you pathetic shitstain

Nazi containment thread.

So, only Norweigans can post on Sup Forums?

Yeah, in a perfect world

Jesus Christ she's perfect

>ywn have someone this beautiful for yourself
>as a matter of fact, ywn have anyone for yourself
life is suffering

Polar bears nad grizzly bears can produce fertile offspring so can bottlenose dolphins and false killer whales

>thread still up even though they've deleted all the other spam
You shitskins are not wanted here.

Ligers could never if it weren't for human interference. The natural ranges of lions and tigers are a literal continent apart.

YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOARD YOU RACIST FUCKWITS!! STAY THERE!!!

stfu fuck liberals

I once had a dream where I had a child with my dog. I know dreams don't necessarily mean anything but sometimes they're predicting the future and I do wonder if maybe perhaps there is a possibility of it actually happening.

The girl on the right of this pic (Kacy Hill) is a very good singer, I know this is a Sup Forums-bait thread but I thought some anons might enjoy listening to her music

youtube.com/watch?v=xpqhQ02OcC0

She made this song with a friend in about an hour, showed it to Kanye West, and he was so impressed that he signed her to his music label on the spot.

Fuck off
Niggerfag here
I've been here since '06 and I'm not leaving

*girl on the right of OP's pic

It's been photoshopped to make her hair a much darker red than it really is, but I swear it's the same girl

What up my nigger (I say it with a hard 'r' because I'm a halfie who got raised in a white neighborhood). Is it still all good in the hood?

>still up
>still not welcome here

Just like humans and abos were before colonization.

No way dolphins and polar bears can produce fertile offspring.

How do you think manatees are made?

>Yeah, it's hilarious that black people are way more racist towards fellow black people than white people will ever be.

Both sides are equally fucked, but instantaneous news makes us believe its actually worse now.

dude what about the fucking pyramids

Which is in the natural range of humans as evidence by the presence of the aboriginals. Stop trying to deny a group of people their innate rights so they can be abused as your ilk wishes.

Niggers=sub-saharan African

it's almost as if humans in general are shitty and we're all the FUCKING SAME and should try to get along