petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

bots?

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
youtube.com/watch?v=_6q51Htw5gY
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324
youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it'll be ignored, you can't go against democracy just because you fucking lost lmao, thats literally like donald trump winning and then all the angry pussy liberals putting up a petition for another vote.

That was all me

I voted 33000 times. Left a script running whIle I was taking a shower

Online petitions are clearly very reliable and not at all able to be tampered with

if that was you
stop

I TOLD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TO KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU UNTIL THE BEAST IS DEAD!

inb4 it's nothing XD

All i'm saying is to crush any hope of a revival.

Why not make a petition for MPs who betray their country by ignoring referendums to be anally raped to death in downtown london?

why would people not even citizens of the UK get to sign this stupid petition?

just check the box and wa-la! This system is fucking stupid, they should need handwritten signatures. Also, 1 mill isn't even a lot. Those could all just be ass-blasted Remain cunts.

Condolences. The bums lost.

{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":352685},

Only 353,988 signatures are from GB.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

God damn it m8, even anglicized it's voila.

>Online petition
>relevant

Also if you actually had a second referendum it would mean you are literally living in a fascist dystopia, which you already are but let's at least pretend it isnt

I am not British I am European

what did they mean by this?

is this the end of nation states. is the NWO finally winning.

really makes ya think...

Niggers

theyre so desperate

This.

>Literally 3/4 of the signatures come from people outside the UK

I personally don't think it's 'democratic' when half your population doesn't support the idea. It would be reasonable if you had 75%+ approval or a number that actually represents an alarming majority.

they can fuck off with their faggot petitions lol`

they said that about the scottish referendum. guess what happened? fuck all.

it will be thrown out of parliament, mark my words.

All of England voted to leave except London because it's only 35% white

Relax mate. This is just a hilarious little sideshow.

Leftists showing themselves to be creepy authoritarians is always a good laugh.

GOLD

>This is a referendum not a neverendum
do the bants ever end with this man???

nobody cares stop posting this it is not happening the PM has already resigned and the Merkel lapdogs are already trying to force Britain out. Get the fuck over it.

JEWS WILL YOU PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

>nigger monkeys
>understanding democracy
kek

I just voted 14,000 times!

Yeah keep posting this. Haven't seen this thread 100 times already.

Just voted 10,000 times ţbh fâm

yeah I doubt anyone who lives in South America understands democracy.

We have those petition sites in Finland too, you have to verify your identity through a banking system so you can't spam the system with make-belief names. Can't believe UK hasn't adopted similar system.

Imo, such critical decisions need to be taken at 66% constitutional majority, 50% should only work if it's consultive referendum.I support Brexit, btw.

It doesn't matter. You don't just hold a new referendum on a matter that was just decided until you get your way.

It has been decided.

Well, good thing no one gives a shit what you think is a democracy.

No such thing as a constitution in the UK, we don't have one

Well I mean this is a consultive referendum so whats your point

this becomes impossible the more shitskins in your country

Wait, really? Is there anyway you can put this info in an image so we can spread it?

and how is it democratic that there's a 2nd referendum because only 2 regions voted to remain?
It's basically the entire fucking kingdom versus some regions of Scotland and London.

We are winning!!!!!

only one proper course of action.

We make bots and give it more signatures then there are British citizens.

You don't really understand democracy, do you?
If you think 52% is too little, what about the 48%? Why should 48% count more than 52%? Fucking idiot.

Someone should proxy a Paki IP and spam the bot

>mfw Remainers argued that "OUT IS OUT THERE IS NO GOING BACK"

It's shameful what happened to Scotland, but makes sense, in all honesty. Southern Brazil will be voting a plebiscite for independence on October, we barely even started and we're already expecting 80%+ approval, currently at 88% according to the latest polls.

When only a small majority supports an idea I wouldn't consider democratic, specially when it comes to major political changes such as becoming independent. When you excel 60% then it might be something to consider. 75%+ it's decisive and shouldn't be questioned.

>WE WILL KEEP VOTING UNTIL OUR SIDE IS THE ONE THAT WINS

>democracy

1,000,000 of those votes come from Tower Hamlets :^)

MERKEL JUST SEND THE 1.5 MILLION REFUGEES DIRECTLY TO THE UK. LETS SEE IF THESE RETARDS WILL SIGN THE PETITION THEN. THESE FUCKING SUBHUMANS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SIGNING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

People should stop thinking that democracy is the best thing for everything.

This is fucking brilliant. When the count exceeds the total population of the UK they will look like utter fools.

Good point

It's not bots. It's people who are scared. People who have maybe never known what is was like before the EU (whether it was good or bad I don't know) without the EU they're scared of the unknown. With the Pound freaking out and markets and other's freaking out across the world they are, understandably, scared about what is gonna happen in future.

They don't want Scotland to leave, they want to stay in a place that they know rather than the unknown. Not to mention they are smarting that they lost. And a lot them also know that the referendum is not legally binding but more just a political promise that says to the government to listen to what the people are saying and whatt they want the gov't to do. Technically the gov't can disobey this with the consequence of political suicide and the strong possibility of them getting voted out and the UK leaving the EU anyway because the gov't didn't listen to the winning side. Honestly that might just happen too. With Cameron resigned (at not until later) he can basically push for staying in the EU anyway and die on his sword because his political career is dead anyway. He might just do it to preserve the union of Scotland and Britain.

Honestly I have no idea which side is better. Remain has stability and EU benefits and you guys weren't in the schengen area anyway. Did the EU actually prevent more stringent immigration controls? I have no idea. Gibraltar is facing a lot of problems now because of this referendum and Scotland and maybe even Northern Ireland may leave the UK too.

Leave on the other hand allows the UK to not be overridden by EU laws due to that one case I think it was Costa v ENEL that set the precedent that EU laws trump Member laws basically? Again not sure. The problem that comes with this now is that in order to make new trade deals all those regulations that the Leave campaign hated still have to be obeyed to trade with the EU and it's member states.

Either way it'll be a very exciting next few years.

We shouldn't have a democracy anyway. This is the only time in recent history that the general public have made the right decision. It only took a few decades and a large miracle.

Besides, shouldn't you be taking potshots at BOPE right now? The favela isn't going to protect itself...

This is very good. It ridiculises their cause.

guys, there is something seriously wrong, because the json data is not changing, the biggest country voting is the UK with around 350k votes and that's it

that's why i'm baffled why the publically displayed webpage number is so high

We now expect the United Kingdom government to give effect to this decision of the British people as soon as possible, however painful that process may be. Any delay would unnecessarily prolong uncertainty. We have rules to deal with this in an orderly way. Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union sets out the procedure to be followed if a Member State decides to leave the European Union. We stand ready to launch negotiations swiftly with the United Kingdom regarding the terms and conditions of its withdrawal from the European Union. Until this process of negotiations is over, the United Kingdom remains a member of the European Union, with all the rights and obligations that derive from this. According to the Treaties which the United Kingdom has ratified, EU law continues to apply to the full to and in the United Kingdom until it is no longer a Member.
As agreed, the “New Settlement for the United Kingdom within the European Union”, reached at the European Council on 18-19 February 2016, will now not take effect and ceases to exist. There will be no renegotiation.

The simulation is over

youtube.com/watch?v=_6q51Htw5gY

the rest are from retarded americans

but will your government know this?

HEY FAGGOTS

SIGN THIS SHIT

>IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY UNTIL WE GET THE RESULT WE WANT!!
lmao, what retards.

All of England and Wales voted out apart from London and Scotland and turd of Ireland.

MORE LEFT WING LIES FROM THE REMAINIANS

lolz

I doubt that only british sign it. Most likely it's cucks from whole world.

>butthurt remainiacs who didn't even vote
refer-end yourselves

gr8 observation m8

I agree, although I believe a society can only function "without" democracy when you have a parliamentary military regime, similarly to what Chile, Brazil and Germany had, even though those governments were still democratic, to a degree.

Voting should only be used to gather public opinion, but never to be taken as the final verdict. The military should be the only ones making decisions because they ALWAYS know what's best for us, always.

The Military's pro-Brexit though.

>I personally don't think it's 'democratic' when half your population doesn't support the idea.
Democracy always works with 50+1 majorities unless specified otherwise BEFORE HAND. That means the referendum was democratic.
>It would be reasonable if you had 75%+ approval or a number that actually represents an alarming majority.

But the UK referendum law doesn't require a certain turnout or a qualified majority, and as such the outcome is perfectly democratically legitimate. If 3 people had turned up to vote, and 2 voted in and 1 out, out would be the legitimate democratic winner. Because if you don't show up to vote, your opinion does not count, and losing by 1 vote is still losing.

Just make sure it exceeds the population of the UK, please.

Me and my family got together for dinner

Grandparents, mum, dad, and the three of us youngsters.

My grandparents, being old fashioned, wanted shepards pie.

Me and my older brother wanted Quinoa Falafel. My younger brother was too busy smoking weed and playing video games so didn't put in a vote.

My mother, in the spirit of harmony also decided not to vote. So it was left to my dad who voted for shepards pie.

What the fuck?

They didn't even get a majority of the electorate voting for their meal yet here I am eating a mushy pile of potato and over cooked lamb.

Why are old people allowed to vote?
I proposed a new rule in my family that if we don't get at least 60% result on a 75% turnout then we starve to death.

Fuck off Vanderlei, go die in a fucking ditch, faggot. No one cares what you think, put that in your little zika head and maybe people might start hating you for being an arrogant prick so your life might start to look decent.

FPBP
losing is not a legitimate reason to have a second referendum

Where might start
Read stop

They'll probably pull something like
>Even the world thinks we should revote!
Or
>Even British people overseas think we should revote!

hahaha holy fuck

Niggas look, UK is by far the only major voter. Add this to your caps, we are onto something here!

A few graphs will follow

I went through and eliminated all the hackers, script kiddies, foreign signatures, and other invalid signatures. This is the actual count now.

I'm just imagining a korean saying Quinoa Falafel

>infographic
Working on one

They ended when he resigned

>60%+ is the threshold for a decisive vote

60%+ of 18-24 year olds decisively didn't vote at all, kek

and if 75% vote leave, you'll move the bar up to 80.

Then what? 90?

I love leftists.

>URR DURR WE ONLY LIKE DEMOCRACY IF THE RESULT IS WHAT WE WANTED!!

Fucking hilarious!

>law doesn't require a certain turnout or a qualified majority, and as such the outcome is perfectly democratically legitimate.
Which can be a major problem when the small majority wants something that will likely bring your country to ruins.

Of course we support raw democracy when the odds are in our favour, but think about what would you think if 51% of the Dutch population supported the idea of having 1 billion Africans being poured in your country, would you still agree it's a democratic decision?

Doesn't this .json data look like botting to you? All the votes from literally every country in the world

continue pls, and at the end reveal it was fake. Will 100% shut them up

Then make sure that it exceeds the amount of people in the world. I remember a straw-poll that had 2 trillion votes. It was about Bernie vs Trump.

LMAO I CAN SIGN IT

As long as I got a random UK postcode and dozens of throwaway email address I can do it infinite amount of time. I am not even UK citizen lol.

I added a little explanation

of course its bullshit that petition got 120k signatures in 45min

It could get 10 million signatures and it wouldn't matter. The issue was put to a nationwide democratic vote, Leave won and the establishment, as salty as they are, still accepted the result and Cameron even resigned.

Besides the fact that Remainer babbies are being undemocratic sore losers about this, it's easy for the Leave camp to make another petition just like this one that demands a 3rd referendum after the 2nd one; you could just keep making petitions until the end of time. It's just not realistic.

There was no criteria for what the turnout should be or the margin either result should win by. All that mattered, was that one side needed to win by a majority. That's literally it. Retrospectively setting these arbitrary conditions for a 2nd referendum just smacks of pathetic desperation; nothing will come of this.

>tfw 49% of my country has to suffer because they didn't elect Hofer

Shoul I make an online petition to repeat the presidential election :^)?

People need to start posting this to twitter

the polls were rigged and you know that.

>Gibt's schon was neues bezüglich der Manipulation?

Could you please tell that to scotland?

Democracy is dyeing

Like, apart from GB how, how do those other countries push it up to 1 mil?

JESUS WEPT, THEY'VE BEEN CATEGORICALLY BTFO

what a time to be alive and be on Sup Forums guys. Can the liberal SJW cancer every recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g

they dont