I feel so sorry for all the people in the UK who wanted to stay with the EU but are now stuck with the decision to...

I feel so sorry for all the people in the UK who wanted to stay with the EU but are now stuck with the decision to leave.
Particularly since young people wanted to stay with an overwhelming majority while elderly favoured Brexit – so the ones being affected by the decision to leave most badly are the ones who opposed it.
Also, Scotland and northern Ireland, where the majority favoured staying, are now stuck with a everything-but-United Kingdom – let's see for how long.

I hope this is what the EU needed to find the courage to move forward with integration while working on more democratic institutions!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Management_Corporation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germany

If Scotland ends up leaving, they might be able to declare themselves Scottish and stay Europeans.

>so the ones being affected by the decision to leave most badly are the ones who opposed it.

And the old people who voted Leave have contributed more to their countery than any of the over educated liberal faggots ever will.

Maybe more young people should have voted

they're also closer to the end, so in a few years time they can just vote to rejoin, kek

the yoof didn't even bother voting. don't cry for them, it's their own fault.

>young people wanted to stay
3 out of 10 eligible voters from ages 18 to 24 actually voted. THREE OUT OF THEN! The fucking dumbshits were out partying on voting night, they don't want anything, they don't know anything, they don't care about anything.

And the progressives keep saying we must extend voting rights to 16 year olds.

>Particularly since young people wanted to stay with an overwhelming majority
Maybe more of them should have voted then.

>More integration
>More democracy
Pick one

Also boo hoo, the young voters didn't get their way. Well welcome to democracy, if they'd rallied and organised instead of posting sarcastic tweets and facebook comments then they might have got somewhere
Thank god they didn't let the 16 and 17 year olds vote

Who says young voted to leave? I'm 27 and everyone I know under 30 voted leave...

>Using polls as evidence

Lol no

I meant who says young voted to remain*

>young people voted liberal
>entire post is about muh feelings
Fuck off, leftist scum.

>working on more democratic institutions
>the EU

m8 the EU will never reform. If it had reformed even 10% we'd probably have voted to stay, so now it will be destroyed utterly. Hedge funds are going to tear the shit into the Euro, and vultures will go after Eurozone countries with high debt levels and attempt to wind them up for likely future non-payment.

I have dealings with these funds.
See the Argentina section here, the EU butthurt is going to be epic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Management_Corporation

Shut the fuck up Merkel

>Thank god they didn't let the 16 and 17 year olds vote
Wouldn't have shown up at the polling station even if they had the right.

I hated the EU originally, but the more I see your people fall for ignorant and cucked shit, and when you guys look for an alternative you fall right into the hands of the Radical Alt-Left (Adolf Hitler, Fascism, Stormfaggotry), I began to hate the European in itself.

The European is entitled. The European is greedy, and the European is decadent.
They are easily manipulated by voices that tell them something comfortable for the moment, and have no long range thought process. They've been living on the top for so long they have no grasp of the importance of self-preservation.

Europe has no natural resources. The continent is exhausted. It leaks their billionaires into the world to stir chaos in countries so they can bring wealth back into their own economies.

In this world, if you haven't enlightened yourself already, the only real cancer, the only plague on this planet, is the European.

Europe is over; feed it to the animals.

>young people wanted to stay with an overwhelming majority

If they really did they should have voted.

Would you also be sorry if remain would have won with 1% lead and the other 49% would have to watch how their culture and heritage slowly gets destroyed by importing more of pakistan? Of course you wouldn´t care you apathetic cuck. Go into the gas and remove yourself from the genepool.

People like you make the german flag look bad on here. Just shill somewhere else.

Yes agreed mate
They think posting on tumblr or FB is a valid form of protest, then don't actually vote
Fucking morons

Source on this please? I'm honestly interested.

Women should not be allowed to vote 80% butthurt is from women

I feel so sorry for the Germans for being fucking Germans.

>t. I have no idea what I´m talking about.

>see your people fall for ignorant and cucked shit
Oh the enlightened one telling others he is better informed, kek

>Radical Alt-Left (Adolf Hitler, Fascism, Stormfaggotry)
hurr hurr what?

>I began to hate the European in itself.
Great, hate is the only thing the left is capable of today

>Europe has no natural resources.
topkek, really? Ignorant fool. Guess why "we" force greece to stay in the EU? Guess not.

>It leaks their billionaires into the world to stir chaos in countries so they can bring wealth back into their own economies.
You make it sound as if this is done by the european people, not by the greedy capitalists that let the people fight against each other for profit. The very capitalists your "radical Alt-Left (Adolf Hitler, Fascism)" fought against.

>In this world, if you haven't enlightened yourself already, the only real cancer, the only plague on this planet, is the European.
Saying he is enlightened, completed aims for the wrong target. Topkek. You leafs really have no Idea whats going on. Just stay in your commiestan and don´t try to talk about foreign matters, you make yourself a laughing stock.

bump for sauce on the 3/10 stat

>age 35+ are somehow the "elderly"

'The 75%' are fucking cancer.

Me and my mates who voted Leave all informed ourselves on the issue, watched the debates, discussed it with people.

These tumorous fucks complaining on social media now didn't give a shit before the vote, they just complain about their futures being ruined because everyone else is doing it on facebook.

I spoke to a girl from my old school who was complaining about me after I changed my profile picture to a Union Jack, turns out she didn't even fucking vote because she was 'too busy'.

They can get fucked, if more than 30% of 18-25 year olds could be bothered to vote the result might have been different, but instead of addressing their apathy and shitty campaign they try to blame it on old people (every age group over 45+ voted overwhelmingly for Leave) who have not only contributed infinitely more to this country but who have also been putting up with the EU's shit for decades.

Fuck 'the 75%', I hope they all follow through with their threats and leave the fucking country, most of them are useless NEETs who are 'studying' some shitty humanities or film studies degrees.

Is it true the young wanted to stay because they could go to college anywhere in the eu and in several eu countries it is free?
Sounds like typical 20 year old commie bullshit, after they grow up they will realize gimmedats is dumb

They can still do that even if we Leave, they're fucking morons.

The 'our future is fucked' comments are literally a terrible meme.

32.25% of young voters voted remain the rest voted leave or didnt vote at all

Only the European Union under the guidance of Germany will bring us to eternal prosperity and freedom. Doch ihr glaubt an göttliche Strafen und Lohn. Aber er glaubt an Sturm und Ehre. Listen to me! Die Gewalt, der Krieg, die Liebe und das ewige Heilige!

This was a historic vote a vote that shapes the future.
If young people dont vote it means they are literally too stupid to get their own vote, literally so if these same idiots now complain about that they are soo "smart and better and educated" and all the old evil people are "stupid" and have no "education" i can only laugh. Literal idiots.

REMINDER TO IGNORE EU SHILL POSTS/THREADS

HIDE / IGNORE / SAGE