>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely...

>>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

yppm.removed.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll squat and take a fat shit before leaving.

WAGESLAVE GENERAL

Are you serious? Fuck you.

>he kicks onions and tomatoes out of his burger

I hope you're publicly executed for your crime, scum.

>Blaming a teenage theater worker for the prices that are set by the theater chain because studios take all of the money from ticket sales
>Thinking this is a valid excuse to leave all of your shit on the floor.

Fuck off, OP.

I inject a urine and feces mixture into the chair foam using a marinating syringe. It's a fair use policy of mine due to the exorbitant fees they charge.

>not replacing the tomato with katsup

lol

>not running your anal ventilator throughout the entirety of the kino to fill the kinoplex with fecal coliforms.
shiggy don

I always throw my shit out, the trash I can understand. But you should expect popcorn to be on the floor. It's your job. It's part of the movies. People pay a lot of money for all that shit. Your bosses probably show you no sympathy.

usually I like to birth a baby into one of the cup holders every time I see a movie (i'm a girl). gotta make those wagies suffer as much as possible

I went to college and left the turbo autist lifestyle behind for 4 years, desu I went right back to it after graduation.

People are stupid, friends let you down. Relationships are more work than they are worth. Memes are eternal

we /mischief/ now

CLEAN

IT

UP

WAGIE

Popcorn on the floor makes sense to me. I mean it's fucking dark and your entire focus is on a big glowing screen. Of course shit is going to get on the floor. Hell even bags of popcorn are fine I think.

tits or gtfo

That's fucking awful holy shit. Good thing they collect welfare still living in their parents basement so they don't have to clean that shit.

I agree OP. Not to mention when the theater (who is morally responsible) shows me a bad film?

Sorry La La Land you were just a bit more enjoyable when I set loose the 1700 crickets chirped so loud I couldn't hear the crappy songs

Sorry Arrival, I checked the future and I saw myself pulling the fire alarm about 30 minutes in.

Sorry Deadpool, your fart jokes made me expel my bowels all over row F

I like this pasta but as a long time movie theater employee I need to clarify something in case OP actually has autism and isn't just trying to force a meme thread:

Ticket and concession prices are decided on a corporate level. They decide when and to what degree prices increase depending on the area. So no single person working at the theater you're trashing is responsible for it.

Furthermore, most of the people cleaning up your shit are doing it for minimum wage. It's not a furniture store, employees don't make commission on how many hundreds of dollars they suck out of your retarded ass.

Bottom line is, if you're so upset about arbitrary prices to the point that you feel the need to essentially vandalize a public establishment, maybe you should do what an intelligent person does - stop wasting money and smuggle in your own shit.

Why should I have to break the law because you're price gouging me?

I'll make a fucking mess in your theatre and make you pick it up. You're getting paid by the people price gouging the customers, you're just as bad as them.

Words of wisdom

>Sorry Arrival, I checked the future and I saw myself pulling the fire alarm about 30 minutes in.

Rekt

>bringing in a bag of skittles to the movies
>against the law

>wasting money at at theater

ishygddty

kek

The great Martin Lamar Kandy Jr was jailed for bringing jujubes into a showing of a Hard Day's Night in 1964.

You motherfucker

>not bringing a bag of 6 frito burritos from taco bell into the theater for a matinee

I'm sorry old people but life is mostly suffering and $6 matinees and $6 worth of burritos makes it alright sometimes.

Having to watch La La Land though...

Theatres aren't like your trailer park home. Clean up after yourself, stupid.

At a movie theatre i try not to make a mess and i throw my shit out after.

At a ballpark... well that's a different story ;) i love cracking peanuts in the wind

Every time I see this I laugh so hard tears come to my eyes. Wasn't there a channel where all it was was someone doing this in bathrooms?

god bless you i haven't kekked like that in a while.

I only snuck food into the theater once. Can't remember which movie but I remember bringing some chick fil a nuggets

That must mean since you're getting autism bux from the gubberment, so you're just as bad as Obama.

found the wagie

fyi im going to take a nice smelly piss all over my seat for you tomorrow after i watch that shitty mark walhberg movie

it's called the yellow monster or something.

you know they would call the police if you actually did that and it would be on the local news

Friends are shit, humans you have to entertain or they discard you like trash, if you have no friends still with you from middle school or high school your fucked because adults are shit.

if you can't afford $16 for a meal, you are a stupid poorfag

I light my popcorn bag on fire and place it under the chair before leaving. That'll show em for charging me 7 dollars for a soda.

how does he do those staccato bursts

yppm.removed.us/

YellowPeePeeMonster, it was a REALLY short-lived YouTube channel before getting banned, but he was a true hero that will never be forgotten.

>asking me to sympathize that you were born dumb/incapable as fuck and can't make it in a free market capitalist society

lmao@urlife

Anyone else do this whenever a hot woman leaves her seat next to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g

>complains about overpriced food
>buys it anyways
>blames and punishes the mooks that have no decision-making powers regarding prices
>American exceptionalism

Why is this so fucking funny?

>You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink?
Who actually buys food from a theater? Just find a local pizza shop and get a burger and fries for $5.

This, god damn. I was kind of the same, but i quit after 2 years then I left the college campus and started commuting. Normie life is shit.

I decided to try this out for a laugh last night. I squat down to take a piss during the climax so hopefully everyone would be too busy watching the movie to notice me. I have pee anxiety though so I only managed to dribble a little but as I was leaving the theater I saw the couple that were sitting a few seats over staring at me. How long should I wait before going back to be safe?

Holy shit, this is pure kino. I have to start doing this now. Will record it, for the lulz. Mark my words.