When the club break has finished and we're back to real football

>when the club break has finished and we're back to real football

That logo is irrevokably better than Brazil 2014 but it's still pretty shit. You'd expect with all the money FIFA has, they'd hire decent graphic designers.

well at least its not 2012 olympics logo level shit

>you now remember the 2012 olympics
>the most unmemorable games ever
>you even have to google their logo and location so you remember something about it

Only a couple of months until the first matchday - better get a pre-match thread going!

>not remembering the Simpson incest blowjob logo

yee

This is the last good World Cup logo.

DENMARK WILL WIN AGAINST MONTENIGGER AND REEMANIA, WHILE POOLAND LOSES AGAINST UNARMENIA

Happy, smiley faces to make up for the holocaust

happy because it never happened XD

t. Sup Forums autist

good post

One smile for "it never happened"
One for "but it should"
One for "and it will"

Also the best world cup in this millenium

not difficult

THANK GOD. So fucking tired of watching useless club league games full of international divas and pacy african mercenaries pretending to give a shit about the club they play for.

Our squad is LETHAL, might just hand us the trophy already lads.

bestgroup groupI

it's an anime girl with a hand over mouth and a big hood, or a ghost yawning

please make it to the WC. When we are eliminated after one game I need a non-african team to follow.

>no Bergström
Sad!

>Victor Lindelöf - Manchester United
I don't belief you... I think I'm familiar with all manchester united players, and he's not among them

:(

I'm sorry binland.. please draw with croats

Not as lethal as ours, see you in the play-offs.... again ;_;

First games are on thursday and there's plenty that matter

Group C
>N.Ireland-Germany: group pretty much sorted with these two top two.

Group E
>Montenegro - Denmark: equal points, equal gd, equal goals scored and conceded in 2nd place

Group F
>England - Slovenia: boring 1-0 win for england?
>Scotland - Slovakia

He's unironically from my village.¨
You should keep an eye on the freeze box, he's in it.

Will you beat Turkey and qualify?

Yours is probably a bit better. But I honestly think we could eliminate you again, with some meme magic.

Games that should be interesting:

>Wales vs. Ireland - 9th October (both are competing for playoff spot)
>Netherlands vs. Sweden - 10th October (both are competing for playoff spot, but it might already be over for NL by this point)
>both of Montenegro's fixtures, vs Denmark at home and vs Poland away - 5th and 8th October (all three countries are competing for both the top and playoff spots)
>both of Scotland's fixtures, vs Slovakia at home and vs Slovenia away (all three countries are competing for the playoff spot)

Group I is also very interesting (just 2 points separating 4 teams for the top and playoff spots) and so is CONMEBOL, but in particular Peru who are in an automatic qualification spot and have to face Argentina away and Colombia at home. I've not looked at other WCQ in the world but I think USA is still only in a playoff spot.

Please Bulgaria, beat France or at least draw. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

>northern ireland
>azerbaijan

i am not watching this shit, especially now that Werner is out

Just wait for Lord#11 to eliminate you

>Will you beat Turkey and qualify?
too many players not playing enough, a lot of them being weirdly shit.. but that's never a problem at national stage

the biggest issue is a strained ass muscle for captain Aron, who we desperately need in midfield to compete in Turkey.. he played on one leg in France tbf and would do anything for his country, but he might be too injured now

our squad is not deep enough inmidfield to lose him and Emil is suspended too

sooo.. Birkir--Gylfi midfield two which is way too weak for turkey

This is a really decent side

Spånga?

This is easily the worst team Sweden have fielded in my entire life time and because we lost to fucking Bulgaria our chances of qualifying to the World Cup is pretty slim.

Not very interesting games to be honest.

N. Ireland - Germany: Germany will ass-rape them, 0-3?

Montenegro - Denmark: Denmark will edge a victory.

England - Slovenia: most likely a 2-0 perhaps 3-0 win for England. Slovenia isn't good enough for a 1-0 result.

Scotland - Slovakia: Slovakia will edge a small win

Can we have the cup this year please

That surely won't happen. Sweden is fucking shit.

Maybe the Gold Cup.

>tfw Ireland are as good as eliminated

Fucking Serbshits

Thanks to MON's hoofball tactic.

>66
Illuminati confirmed

>the absolute state of Swedish goalkeepers

? I think R. Olsen is decent. Our defenders are also decent (at least on paper). The weak link is our strikers, midfield is decent due to E. Forsberg, the rest are pretty meh though.

Let's wait for him

'No.'

Yes

'No.'

>Not looking like a tapeworm's head

Eriksen and Delaney are ready to BTFO everyone in the WC

Bump

WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT!

Belgium pls win Bosnia or at least draw them so that we take the 2nd spot that we so much deserve.

J
U
S
T

On the plus side we might get in.

how many goals will they score?