Is this a thing?

Is this a thing?

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/travel/manspreading-public-transport/index.html

Wtf?

We are doomed

Damn it's almost like men have their genitals on the outside and feel uncomfortable crushing them with their legs or something

No, we have our genitalia on the outside of our bodies, they need to be accommodated, woman don't know this struggle. Have you tried closing your legs all the way?

Cos sometimes I don't want to put my hands down my pants to sit down comfortably

Hes not even spreading?

Why is this women bitching?

FUCKING THIS.
Why is soooo hard to understand. I know feminist are delusiona AF ,but this is some next level idiocy.

>Bags on the next seet
Yeah, that`s what women do like 90% of the time, not fucking men. Fucking whore, REEEE

What is he even whining about? If I kept my legs tighter than that it would simply hurt my hips.

That's now considered manspreading? For fuck's sake, his legs aren't even spread as wide as his shoulders.

Biology isn't real tho :o) xoxoxoxo

Biology is a social construct.

Well said sister

>taking creepshots of men's crotches and posting them online for all the feminist harpies to mock

How typical of these "equality" and "tolerance" loving fucks.

Men and women have different anatomy, men's legs will naturally go like that when relaxed.

wonder how long it'd take for phones/cameras to be banned on public transport if men were taking photos of all the women who put their bag(s) on the window seat while sitting in the aisle seat

funny becuse its mostly women who put their feets on opposite seat or putting bags on seats.

I hate when bitches complain about manspreading.

Ladies, imagine trying to keep your legs closed with two huge grapefruit-sized nuts hanging down from your crotch.

If I stand up to fast, its like a newton's cradle.

just moved to nyc, and there are signs about manspreading everywhere (not to mention ads about "period-proof panties" and "patriarchy-proof panties" [not making this up])

the pathetic thing is, half the time the guys "spreading" their legs more than normal are construction workers that looks like they're coming off a 12-hour shift in beat-up shit clothes and carrying a lunch pail.

>that picture
>you will never be a creepy long legged monster haunted by a Japanese Spirit

Less than this is physical impossible. What are this woman bitching about?

they are afraid of seatrape.

sitting next to a woman instantly rapes them.

>cnn

so cnn confirmed for tabloid-tier trash now?

The modestly dressed woman really accentuates the delusions of feminists

love how these fine feminists completely overlook the fact that they are photographing innocent males crotches.

i shall now manspread as wide as i can to ensure all women stare at and photograph my crotch in abject silent fuming futile rage.

No.

This is how I sit after hearing about it.

He's still going after them!

You know women don't really have any real problems when they bitch about stuff like this.

Mens pelvises are shaped differently, its actually sexism and discrimination.

this

i think its called "fembagging".

half of all finnish public transportation is occupied by women sitting in the aisle seat with their bag on the seat next to them.

and im not even exaggerating.

>takes a planed picture ironically manspreading
>accidentally catches a girl manspreading in almost the same proportion to the guy

How is that 'manspreading', dude is sitting normally

SHUT UP, RAPIST!

YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID!

I have very long legs. When I cross them, they take up like twice the space vertically as compared to me sitting spread-legged

so when Im sitting on a sideseat in a train manspreading is literally my only choice, as otherwise noone would be able to get past my legs blocking the corridor.

your quintessential german measured efficiency is showing

Not a thing. Just a few assholes.

>this is what passes for news and journalism now
Pathetic first world "problems", every day I find new reasons to pray for an all consuming war of cleansing to visit the western world.

maybe you should move to the middle east.

>Sees someone taking up too much space on a subway seat
>Doesn't politely ask them to move over
>Instead broadcasts picture of their crotch on social media for world to see
>Hailed a hero by obese feminists
>Still a permavirgin

People in this city are fucking horrible. The loud, obnoxious New Yorker is just a meme and doesn't exist anymore. Now, we're all scrawny beta males with such an inflated sense of self-importance yet can't even make eye contact with another human without being "triggered".

Mhhmmm?
Much white privilege there goi?

Indeed - which is why MEN must NOT relax!

Poor thing! I have the perfect solution: stay home & never use public transport.
There: fixed!

Take your hands out of your crotch and put your thighs closer together, man! Sheesh! For extra credit, you could press your knees together.

>bag on chair taking up seat
>implying women aren't by far the biggest offenders in that department

Lol

And what about all the overweight jumbo size fat acceptance feminists? Or the women who leave their bags on seats?

smugy mother fucker, the absolute mansplaning madman

Women need to check their privilege. Us men are cursed with having dicks and balls that make it uncomfortable to sit with our legs pressed together. We have to spread out legs at least a tiny bit or else riding public transport is even worse than it already is.

These privileged women need to get a grip. It's 2016.

Looks like a Korean housewife.

Cross your legs like a nice girl.

this is how youre supposed to sit you sexist shitlords

some women have a dick and balls shitlord. is trans spreading allowed?

Women may not realize is that if we don't manspread, the fabric of our pants will bunch up and our cocks will print.

Which is worse, manspreading or making our patriarchy totally visible?

This isn't even a dick & balls thing, my legs just generally hurt after a while when I close them together.

HOW DOES HE DO THAT WITHOUT INJURING HIS MANSACK

i'm sure he also sit to take a piss
next step is pregnancy

you know at this point these females who take pictures of men's crotch are just sexually frustrated and they need a good drilling.

fatspreading

Meanwhile bitches do this

>All these posts about testicles

Its about hip/bone structure and the natural position of your legs when at rest.

You can forcefully sit that way by resting your nuts on top of your lap, but it's uncomfortable because you have to consciously hold that position and your legs are NOT at rest.

honest question, how the fuck else are supposed to sit? Do they want our balls to crush? How is this even logical. This hurts my brain

Are those seats for midget people? There is no way another person would fit between him and the wall.

>1 woman
>2 seats
>3 purses
>4 bags
meme magic at work

Dumb bitches don't know what it's like to have big balls. If they want to sit comfortably, they can sit on my lap.

Feminists are uneducated and don't understand how the male body is built. A man's legs are naturally going to point outwards like in pic when relaxing. Female bodies on the other hand are naturally going to have their legs point inward

Somehow men sitting comfortably is sexist mean while women behave like this.

and Emma Watson is confused as to why feminism has become synonymous with man hatred. Just.

I just tried to sit like this and i really hurt my nuts. I am not a clever man.

Testicles.

Fatflooding

I still say this is just a lame cover for creepshotting guys.

Can't you just have, say, one above the legs and the other below?
Serious question here.

I once had to undergo surgery due to not having room to spread.
We were sat four people on the backseat of a Suzuki Swift, which wasn't exactly a good idea to begin with, but we all needed the ride.

Long story short - my right testicle was twisted when I stepped out of the car, three hours later I'm in the hospital with my balls getting a treatment no man should ever have to endure.

Please be careful.

Ow my dick

>Skull on the right is a male skull
u wot

girl on the left is qt

Real easy to sit like that when you have no balls.

I have to manspread

For one, I have testicles, and two, I haven't missed leg day in 6 months so my legs are pretty big but proportionate to the rest of my body. If i sit with my legs together my nuts are literally being suffocated. If women had nuts they would understand

If anyone every accuses me of manspreading publically, I'm going to knock them right the fuck out. Why should I be reasonable if they aren't going to be?

you niggas can't see the bigger picture. this is like peak politics to femishits. they don't care about geopolitics, economics etc. they care about manspreading and what kim kardashian said about feminism/women this week. This is a good distraction from the real politics. if women really cared about shit that matters you would be truly losing your shit.

Women will always find something to complain about. It's like their reason for existing is just to complain.

Why don't they ask themselves: Why do men do this? If enough men do it for it to be called "manspreading", maybe there is a reason?

>feminists women
>asking anything
Oh Ole

>take pictures of men's crotch-areas without their consent
>???
>Progress!

why are white people so inconsiderate on public transport?

from young we asians are raised to give up seats to the old and the preggers and the lil toddlers because it's harder for them to stand on the bus or train. when i went to britain, austria and france last year, every grandpa or grandma that i gave my seat to looked horribly shocked, like nobody has every done that for them before. you fuckers are ungrateful cunts.

Kek, good luck telling a slav to stop "manspreading".

Can we all raid this fag? I don't want to be the only one to do it.

Women should just take out a piece of pipe and hit the manspreader as hard as possible in the nuts.

That's how real men solve problems. Then build a wall.

Islam covering women, sentencing them ti death for being raped.

West is mad that men spread their legs on the train.

Must be awesome to have your own personal army!

>man taking up space by putting a bag on a seat
the woman that made this really didn't think it through, did she...

I just don't want my fucking ball sack to stick to my thigh you fucking feminist jackasses. I don't give a fuck about what they think.

If it has a cock and balls its a man, you cant change facts of nature.

got links for those youtubes?

i remember when this was treated as a joke

Everybody who occupies too much space at transport is stupid. To make this a feminist thing is opportunistic. Women do it with purses for example. Yet another chance of making you be ashamed of being a man.

Is that so?

I feel this kind of agitation when an old person is standing, like I HAVE to give them a seat although I am standing myself

God bless the government's propoganda