Swexit when?

The commiecucks wants it

The Left Party was the only parliamentary parties who would not take a position before the vote . When news of brexit came on Midsummer morning announced the V leader that he wants to renegotiate the Swedish membership .
- How the EU's power is reduced and so that we can solve the problems that the EU sets out with. We want the EU to stop interfering in Swedish collective agreements , we can have better environmental standards than the EU, the EU budget must be repeated , the EU must save for the membership fee should decrease and not increase now that Britain leave , said Sjostedt .

- There may come a time when we take up the issue of a referendum on secession in Sweden . But when we first want to know what are the conditions for a renegotiated membership .

And of course SD wants it

The Sweden Democrats have so far been the only party to put forward a claim to a Swedish referendum on membership.
SD leader Jimmie Åkesson welcomed the morning's news.
- Britain's citizens have shown that EU membership is to reassess, which is very pleasing . The long term trend is now broken and hopefully this shows the way for more countries. Developments in the UK is something I obviously hope to see even in Sweden , he says.

>When will Swedish commiecucks and Swedish nationalist put their differences aside and help the britbongs bring down the EU?

>nationalists
>working with commies ever

Yeah no. If they want to abandon their party and it's platform and espouse ours instead, then so be it - we'll welcome them. Elsewise, no deal on anything.

Wishlist:
1) Sweden
2) Netherlands
3) Denmark
4) France

Free the North Sea and ensure both fishing and transportation can resume without German-controlled interests interfering.

The left cucks probably will change their mind because the racist SD also want to Swexit.

This political issue is so hard for me to grasp. Literally the most leftwing crazy hippie commie party and the "nazi rightwingers" both want to leave the EU, why?

Overnight boomers and chavs are the heroes of Sup Forums and the saviors of europe. I usually have a good grasp of who, what and why but xxExit is just so confusing

> both want to leave the EU, why?

To take back control over our own country.

Well I'm skeptical of the EU, but neither of those parties seem very attractive vote-wise...

>SD

They have some good points, but their nationalism/traditionalism boner is a bit unappealing.

>V

Asshat lunatics who are fine with corruption as long as it's blue-collar workers doing it.

They both want to leave for different reasons. But that is why the EU is doomed. It pisses off both sides

maybe but atleast Jonas Sjöstedt has some principles. I don't think they will full out work together but they may do it discreet in secret.
Otherwise it would be political sucide for them.
even tought he is a pro-refugee cuck i can somewhat respect him.

aren't SD the most popular party in Sweden right now?

normies have started going back because the other two big parties are now against open borders immigration

Third largest

Socialdemocrats = 31%, Moderates = 23%, SD = 13%

i think the britbong meant the polls

This was the latest I could find. So yeah.

It doesn't matter if Sweden leaves the EU. It's ruined beyond repair and will be a dumping ground for the third world populations' overflow forever.

>It's ruined beyond repair
probably.
>will be a dumping ground for the third world populations' overflow forever.
but we currently have among the toughest immigration laws in europe

>but we currently have among the toughest immigration laws in europe
Not if you're melanin enriched.

this

"i know we want the same thing but you are x so now i have to stop wanting it" is a staple in swedish politics

what is this supposed to mean?
it was exremely easy to get into the coubtry in the past but how does that chance that we now have tough immigration laws?
not that those laws will make a difference in the long run. without massdeportations we are doomed anyways.

CUXIT
U
X
I
T

Swexit gets confirmed by these repeating digits.

Hopefully soon.

>Not if you're melanin enriched.

Actually yes, it is the strictest set of laws in all of Europe, including for shitskins. This is because of how bad it got last year.

Honestly the fallout of that one year will probably fuck up the globalist agenda for a decade. There's no money, no housing. The pressure on municipalities has put several of them deep in the red. They can't provide basic services to actual swedes.

The cherry on the shit sundae is that most of the people here have no asylum claim that's valid. But the handling time of every case is years.

Even the ones who have asylum due to their "young age" are now being questioned, since there are many high profile rape / assault cases where the defendant tries to claim a sub-18 age despite having papers saying they're over (and having grey hairs too).

It's like the opposite of the frog in slowly heating water. Maybe we got burned enough to actually stop this bullshit.

bump