Hey Sup Forums I'm in the UK and Facebook is chock full of anti leave propaganda...

Hey Sup Forums I'm in the UK and Facebook is chock full of anti leave propaganda. So what has leaving done to benefit Britain ?

spelt farage wrong

We're going to be free.

Pissed off the SJWs and other scum.
And soon it will do even more good things.

Still got any reasons why leaving the EU is beneficial ?

We haven't left yet. It'll do us a world of good.

For now, it's fucking set off the biggest triggering ever in the history of cuckoldry.

Gave back control to the people of the UK. The news think this is some doom sentence but the beauty is it's actually a doom sentence for the EU even more so if they try to stiff arm the UK as they leave which would be like shooting themselves multiple times.

We can rename all the food back to its original name wether or not it's made in that location.

#MakesEcclesCakesGreatAgain

It's painted big neon targets on all the people in my contacts list that I may need to take out if this progresses to open conflict.

Dencentrilisation and put power back into our democratically elected parliament.

Scotland will likely fuck off which is good too, it will make parliament put more focus onto English issues.

I want to eat savaloy in peace

Scotland has no choice even if they pretend like they do. The EU will not take them alone and there were already several countries saying they would veto them entering. They are going to have to suck it up.

Bottom line is that leaving has allowed Britain to control (ie secure) it's own borders.Now it can start to kick out all the rapefugees that it couldn't stop coming in because muh regulations
It is also free to make trade deals around the world like in my country,where it previously couldn't because of oppressive EU sanctions.

Congratulations on your decision UK, I hope you'll rid yourself from the clutches of the EU and make other countries leave that shithole!

>2017
>Scotland votes to leave the UK
>tries to join the EU
>gets told they don't fit the criteria and would essentially be a financial burden on more successful countries
>attempts to rejoin the UK
>gets told no
>is left alone in the North, cold and poor

>So what has leaving done to benefit Britain
We haven't left yet m8.

I mean how correct is 1984 going to become exactly?

fuck you

I wouldn't complain if that happened they want to act retarded they can suffer.They probably won't try to leave though but if it happens I'm ready to laugh at them down the line.

>Northern Ireland unites with the republic
>Troubles 2.0
>Republic of Ireland realises they're a massive financial sinkhole as well
>"England please take them back!"
>"...no."

No refugees
No tax increase
No retarded "democratic" european legislation
Not having to pay to poor countries while Germany benefits from then later when they are bankrupt

GB won't get raped by the upcoming refugee waves from africa. Which will be bigger according to the EU.
And obviously a lot dumber and subhuman than the first wave.
In the long term this would damage the british economy more than the brexit.

The SNP is gonna push hard for it. I don't think it's likely that in the next couple of years there will be a vote, but within 5-10 years maybe.

I honestly can't wait. If the English got a vote on their independence referendun, they would have probably gotten it.

Being part of the UK is more important to the prods in NI than being part of the EU, and esepcially more important than reunification

Oh, well, if FACEBOOK is against it, I guess we are all just on the wrong side of history on this one and we need to reverse the decision! Fuck Democracy; Facebook has spoken!

>while Germany benefits
Spain, literally the nigger of EU complains about Germany benefiting from it.
I literally can not right now.

Kraut, go back to Greece, you still have things left to privatize

You won't get cucked with refugee quotas.

The thing is: you enriched krautniggers do benefit from it. Maybe not you directly, but the Jews in your country do

This week is going to be fucking brilliant the left cucks are in tears and absolutely relentless on facebook. Literally calling anyone racist because they voted leave, even slagging old people off because of their large vote number.

Fucking hilarious.

>1 day later
>WHERE ARE MUH BENEFITS

kys

So it is just like the US then?

The burden of proof is on you to show the benefits of remaining snd paying billions to fix POlands lavatories, tardboy

Otherwise it's

N O T A N A R G U M E N T

If britain loses so much with brexit, it means the EU gets something out of it. So why is the EU against brexit? Are we really to believe they just have britains best interest at heart?

Muh country muh feelings, the salt is strong in this one. How dare oldies drawn oxygen and vote! The nerve!

Nothing positive has happened, in fact only bad things have happened so far.

Something an educated person would know, though, is that the whole economy dipping thing is reactionary. It will bounce back once panicked investors see that the sky hasn't fallen.

Another thing an educated person would know is that brexit has zero short-term benefits. It's all about the long-term, about securing the future of the UK by giving it the freedom to govern itself away from the cancerous tendrils of the EU. You won't be seeing the payoff for years.