ALERT: AUSFAG ICEAGE

Today is the god damn coldest fucking day in Australian history, my fucking fingers are numb, my dog is shivering in pain and we are completely unequipped for this sort of disaster.

Its fucking 5c here at the moment and the whole country is on the verge of collapse, the power went out today and reception is patchy, I feat the worst.

But those down further south are in an even more dangerous situation, despite contact with them being completely broken reports are coming through of actual fucking snow in NSW.

The temperature is so fucking low that water is LITERALLY FUCKING FREEZING OUTSIDE AND FALLING AS LITTLE BITS OF FROZEN WATER.

Please send help, as I type this my fingers are finally seizing up and I doubt I can call anyone else to help our great nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha, pussies.

bro it's fucking freezing but there was some fireworks outside before so I'm pretty comfy

My fucking fingers sting every time I take a drink of my stubby. Current conditions are unlivable for much longer.

>it's fucking freezing
google says it's 49 F

I don't know how these other cunts do it m8, I only own fucking shorts

KEK

Put a blanket over your dog.

This isnt rocket science.

It's only 8 here in Hobart, not bad. I could take a walk in a shirt and shorts and survive pretty well.

But this is definitely one of the coldest winters on record so far, night after night it's been frigid. But I'm fine, got the heater blasting, got a bunch of blankets and e-blankets, I'm pretty comfy.

Just go for a run m8.

>literally 49°F
>live in Texas
>average winter day

Yeah, nah mate you're just a pussy.

m8s australia is a white fucking paradise we gotta complain about something

our president isnt a nigger
we aren't being overrun with muslims

let us have this one thing ok it is pretty chilly

Are emus resistant to cold?
Maybe they're trying to destabilize you, and launch a surprise attack.

I am literally typing in gloves and I seem to have better accuracy with them on. It's quite astonishing actually.

I was getting pissed at a mate's 21st last night, slept by the fire and woke up covered in frost.

It was abit nippy

Try living in Alaska you little pussy

> Global cooling
:^)

Make a bin fire in the house you filthy peasant.

That crash happened like 15 miles away from my city on I-94 in Michigan.

I heard watching a Will Smith movie on a cold day would make you pretty warm.

(also how the fuck are you fags having such a cool temperature, we are fucking dying out here)

speak for yourself you southern wanker, its been hot and muggy up north, shits fucked.

Dude your video games cost like 6 million shekels , your government censors the internet and emus rape and pillage your lands
Complain about that

>5 C
>cold

lol, that's a cloudy day in summer. Put on a sweater, moron.

>Celsius

We have women drivers all year round.

Don't you have a rapefugee to groom your blue eyed, blonde haired 10 year old daughter? cuck.

WE AREN'T ALL IMMUNE TO COLD LIKE YOU FUCKING SNOW NIGGERS

>muslim_immigration.jpg
it's winter here bro

>video games cost like 6 million shekels
order them from Britain they're like 1/4 the retail price in Australia

>your government censors the internet
never passed

>emus rape and pillage your lands
image related

I love this weather, fuck the heat.

And we're supposed to be impressed by that?
Nice try mate.

>inside with a wood fire going
Kek I didn't even fucking notice the cold until a relative called complaining about it.

>we aren't being overrun with muslims

Alberta looks fun. Fuck Sarnia.

Any word from the Emu elders on the matter? And won't think kill off most the abo's? Glass half full m8

I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO THE CAR FOR MY JACKET

WISH ME LUCK MATES

When did you guys convert?

If only they sold pants and long-sleeved shirts in Australia, you would at least have a chance. I'll pray for you.

>5C

That's like a mild october day, mate.

Good idea

Its so fucking cold I had to fucking close up the house, it no feels like a fucking prison with no escape but if thats what needs to be done to get through this then I am willing.

still 90% white

Thats not what you think it is.

The brown shit at the bottom, thats from the road. The rest is mountain side, cut into it.

>Complaining about 5c
Pfft mainlanders.

It was -40c here last winter

mmmmmmmmyes, the war for shitposting supremacy nears an end. The abbos will soon succumb to that which has made us strong.

What a time to be alive lads.

It's only 16 degrees here

I'm comfy with the heater on watching the England v Oz game

>censors the internet

My gf just illegally downloaded pretty little liars and i watched a huehue fuck a horse.
Seems our internet filter is worse than our actual internet.

Global warming they said :^)

1 less muslim roaming around :DDDD

Try a sweater for yourself lol

Will this kill all the frogs and rabbits?

Pffhaha. New Englander here, you guys are panicking because the sky is blue, from my point of view.
Best of luck, get your shovels ya cunts, doubt snow plows exist in Straya.

I'd fucking kill for weather like that right now.

Poor dogger.

It doesn't even snow here you fucking burger

American here.

The coldest I've ever seen the weather be was around -20C. It's pretty neat to go outside and have the inside of my lungs be stung by the cold air. I only stayed outside ten minutes of that shit though. It's around 30C here now, so there's a large difference.

This is why you don't make life too comfortable. It creates crybabies. Life is supposed to be hard.

Protip: If you expose yourself to more "natural" cold/heat (always have open windows in your house, no matter the weather) or stay alot outside without putting on crazy amounts of clothes, your body will in less than 1 month adjust to it. I quit using a duvet/comforter when I sleep, even in wintertime. It was cold the first couple of weeks. Then my body adjusted, and it just works as my alarm-clock. I get a little chilly in the morning, it's time to get up.

He was an Iranian psychotic that wanted to talk to the PM. If he was actually IS he would have just killed everyone.

>one terrorist attack and the whole country focuses on desert goat fuckers
The real threat is in the Chinks. They own the Melbourne ports and are leasing them back to us now. Hong Kong millionaires own the biggest apartments in the city and their children are in all the good schools.

We'll be a Chinese satellite soon enough.

We dont have sweaters here.

We dont have blankets really either, I had to use a towel for the little dog as it was the heaviest thing I could find.

Nice and comfy sitting next to my fireplace with a pot of tea on the stove, sucks to be you.

Stop being a panzy. If you don't like it, wear some gloves and stop disturbing me.

>"fun"

Coldest I experienced was -28C in Banff and it hurt to breathe.

You need to eat some disgusting fat people food Ausbros, the calories will help.

You're all skinny from playing sports and sweating, you understand our techniques.

>Select all the images with cookies

I got confused by By white paradise I thought he meant the winter wonderland kind. Was wondering why he started going off about us.
Also OP's pic and some user talking about frost.

You guys should really make some towels over there, possibly buy some from us, we will give you a good deal go.. I mean, friend.

Shirts work. Wear 3 shirts.

We call it "layers"

Can you feel it? That cold embrace biting at your cheeks and finger tips? I live for that shit man. It can get to -50c where i live and you fucking abbos are complaining about PLUS 5

>5c

Fuck off you piece of shit Aus fag shitposter.

In my part of America it snows for nearly 8 months of the year and dips down to -30F in January

To put that in perspective for you metric users -40 is so cold it doesn't matter if you use C or F because its the same.

And you're bitching about a temperature that isn't even at freezing

Suck my left testicle.

no wonder Canadian posters are always such fags

Its global warming goy

Im regretting not titling that "Calgary Man" now.

>49 F
fuckn imperial system wanker

>5c
Bahhahaha, it was -34c here in the mountains this winter.

I actually have a gun next to my bed :^)

>tfw Brisvegas
>tfw clear winter days with a small chilled breeze as you warm up in the sun
>tfw warmed up and wave to your right-wing voting white neighbor

Feels good to be a Brisfag

>LITERALLY FUCKING FREEZING OUTSIDE AND FALLING AS LITTLE BITS OF FROZEN WATER.

IT'S HAPPENING

For real though, in the dead of winter you can die within 10 minutes of being outside without a massive winter coat on. Probably something like 4 minutes for your standard abbo

Says the fuckers that are literally one of the 3 nations to use imperial
fukn wankers

3/4 of the year it's warm to fucking hot where I am, though I'm in the desert so the nights are pretty cool

>how the fuck are you fags having such a cool temperature

I fucking love it when Northern fags don't know our seasons are flipped.
July is our Winter
December is our Summer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS? WHY DOESNT THIS SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

huehuheuhe at 5c we're seriously all in shorts and t-shirts here. Not even embellishing. Go kill a roo and carve it out. Sleep inside of the carcass for warmth until the Mounties show up with supplies

Those inbred genes must mean you have faulty temperature sense.

what, did you say 5 degree celsius? (5c) or what do you mean? that's above freezing point.

fuck you guys are good at this bantz shit

send help

bring maple syrup

youtube.com/watch?v=81FGVh1dj0A

Come here snow boy and try out 40 Celsius summers and feel yourself heatstroke.

>australia
>white paraside
then why do indian cunts go 50km/h in a 60 zone all the fucking... explain THAT dickhead.

You CANT

HUH

Bwahahaha Pajeet thinks he knows all about snow now that he's in Canada working a souvenir kiosk.

>yfw you're wrong

Some abbocore to break in the banana bender holocaust, wish i could say it was nice knowing you roofuckers but it really wasn't.

Thread anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

You cunts just leave all the doors and windows open? Spiders and snakes in the toilet and all that? This is why.

don't live in a city

Yeah my hands have turned purple, should I go see the fucking doctors?