BREXIT CLAIMS DEBUNKED

BREXIT CLAIMS DEBUNKED
>BREXIT CLAIMS DEBUNKED
BREXIT CLAIMS DEBUNKED
>BREXIT CLAIMS DEBUNKED

>The working class voted for Brexit.
WRONG. MOST PEOPLE IN PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME WORK VOTED TO REMAIN. MOST PEOPLE EITHER UNEMPLOYED OR RETIRED VOTED TO LEAVE.

CHAVS AND OLD PEOPLE VOTED TO LEAVE. NOT THE 'WORKING' CLASS.

source: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

>There will be fewer Muslims coming to Britain due to Brexit.
WRONG. BRITAIN STILL HAS A SKILLS-SHORTAGE THAT CAN ONLY BE FILLED BY MIGRANTS. AFTER BREXIT, IT WILL PIVOT TOWARDS THE DEVELOPING WORLD TO FILL THESE SHORTAGES. ALL WE CAN EXPECT IS MORE MOHAMMEDS AND PAJEETS.

sources: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/leave-campaign-rows-back-key-pledges-immigration-nhs-spending
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/22/curry-restaurants-crisis-immigration-rules-chefs

>Thanks to Brexit, wages will now rise.
WRONG. BRITAIN NOW FACES EU TRADE BARRIERS. BUSINESSES WILL DOWNSIZE AND MANY WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS. THE POUND HAS FALLEN, AND THE PROPERTY MARKET WILL CRASH, SO THERE WILL BE LESS INVESTMENT. GLOBAL MARKET TURMOIL WILL WIPE OUT SAVINGS.

source: next.ft.com/content/29e8888c-33ae-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/13/farmers-fear-eu-referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslims filling any of the skills shortages
No, we will be importing more Pajeets and Changs.
Mohammed is not invited

I really like guacamole chunks on my toasts for breakfast. What do you guys like on toast?

increasingly nervous man detected

I'm trying to eat healthy lad so I eat wholewheat toast with nothing on it. I just put a bit of my fried egg on it so it's not too dry

The leave camp basically admitted that immigration won't change. All we did was swap poles for pajeets.

>this is a ten out of ten in england

JUST

I would rather import 1 Sanjay Patel with a proven record of PHP coding than 30 000 muslims, 50 of which are terrorists, 15k benefits scroungers with 20 kids, and the rest with some sort of job.

>SKILLS-SHORTAGE
this meme again

Nah that's a 3 at best, ugly as fuck
but props for self improvement and going to the gym, at least she's not fat

I'd fugg her desu

Don't pretend that they are mutually exclusive.

There are 200 million muslims in India, 200 million in Pakistan and 150 million in Bangladesh. That's 550 million muslim pajeets that Britain will invite to cook curry.

or - and this is kinda radical - we could put more money into things like apprenticeship schemes and fill the skills gap with British people.

yeah that one seemed like an oxymoron to me too - "Skilled Muslims"

All ballots are private and they're relying on either statistical averages or what amounts to anecdotal evidence on how the populous voted. Stop shilling.

All the Indians I know or work with who are here (mostly 2nd generation) are either Sikh or Hindu; both religions that don't actively discourage personal improvement

>Britain is majority old people and chaos
Says a lot about your nation, I guess, but it doesn't change anything.

>We'll continue importing unskilled Muslims to leech off welfare
Yeah, that will surely meet the need for skilled workers.

>The EU is going to fuck us and themselves on trade
You know there are 167 nations that aren't in the EU with which to trade?

All your muzzies came in through the commonwealth not the EU. You're still going to get lots of muzzies, just not Syrian refugees (who aren't even the problem, it's your paki ones)

Pretty sure "skilled workers" is a code word to mean foreign cheap labour. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

Not an argument

yeah it's a Globalist term. There wouldn't be a shortage if the wages were increasing thus increasing demand for that shortage. Instead they import people to fill the jobs and it cost of labor down.

Good for the GDP, the rich and the government. Bad if you're middle/lower class native

LOL is that mummy merkel?

Good luck finding the money for apprenticeships. The government is already planning further tuition fee hikes. It clearly doesn't want to put public funds into education.

The Lord Ashcroft poll is not anecdotal.

There are acute labour shortages that are only being filled by unskilled migrants. When the poles disappear, who will fill these positions if not pakis?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/13/farmers-fear-eu-referendum

Natty peanut butter is healthy. Jesus, only a fenian would eat toast with nothing on it

Great, let's bully the 'NEETs' and the elderly some more, the two most oppressed and demonised classes in the UK

I love your salty tears. You were on the wrong side of history and you lost. I know you establishment types never lose, so you aren't used to the feeling. Well get used to it because this won't be the last time your precious world view is shattered by reality.

I honestly don't care. I'm not European and I have enough money to move wherever I want after I finish my studies. I just think it's hilariously ironic that the poor and elderly have voted for their own demise.

I'm calling it now. None of the major promises of the Leave campaign will be fulfilled.

>Healthy
>Carbohydrates
>Excluding protein

You dumb shit, eating PB on its own is healthier than eating plain toast. Just buy no sugar added variety.

Guardian as a source
>opinion disregarsed

unless they found out exactly how every single person voted in a way that doesn't involve just asking them, yes it's based on statistics, averages, and anecdotal evidence.

you have 17m retired and unemployed people?

>lordashcroftpolls
oh its shit sources

>muslims
>skilled

working class = poor people not everyone with a job

>The AB social group (broadly speaking, professionals and managers) were the only social group among whom a majority voted to remain (57%).
btfo by your own source faggot

So are they kicking us out to import more Mohhamed?

ASR is a goddess with a goat ass

Well that's what you get when young people don't fuck and fail to turn up in the polls, an upside down nostalgic population that votes for the way things were. Should have gotten off your ass and voted bong head

Is this a so-called ugly British woman? Or did you import her? Is she an immigrant from Eastern European country. LOL. No more immigrant babes for you, UK faggots! You just have to stick your cock in the pure British breed of women!

Good post mate!

Looks like Christine Legarde.

Reminder the "old people" you leftycucks are hating voted for the EU back in the 70s.

This is simply them making up for their mistake.

>lord Ashcroft polls

Fucking dropped faster than the pound on Brexit. Friendly reminder that Ashcroft (or his polling company) thought that it was acceptable to weight a sample of only 17 people in the Scottish IndyRef. Also it's isn't a member of the British Polling Council.

I can't eat toast since I have celiac disease, but if I could I'd choose hummus.

you lost, get over it. The victory march over globalism has already begun

I'm more of a traditional guy, just butter on fresh made toast so it starts to melt. However I have been known to have marmelade once in a blue moon.

>Country full of cucks
>Takes fearmongering seriously
>Only people who have nothing to lose vote for best interest of their country

I imagine that 51% doesn't account only neets and retired people.
Also let's not forget about Scotland and Ireland that are just retarded.

The skills shortage can be filled by the millions of Britons living throughout the EU

Doesn't even make sense. Send your working class to the mainland, bring in a bunch of immigrants to replace them

i think you'll either have to become a british citizen or leave

so it'll be rough on the people who work here just so send money back to their home countries, but those guys fucking suck

>BRITAIN STILL HAS A SKILLS-SHORTAGE THAT CAN ONLY BE FILLED BY MIGRANTS

so you import more unskilled shitskins

seems logical to me.

>BRITAIN STILL HAS A SKILLS-SHORTAGE THAT CAN ONLY BE FILLED BY MIGRANTS
Like from Europe, America or Asia.
Muslims don't have skills besides complaining and exploding.