The best part about Rush is how they'll be remembered long after your favorite band is forgotten...

The best part about Rush is how they'll be remembered long after your favorite band is forgotten. Unless of course your favorite band is The Beatles.

Attached: e4cf7fc2-9509-4ed1-a7a5-d96338257643.jpg (1278x719, 158K)

joke's on you, my favorite band is pink floyd

>implying Radiohead will ever be forgotten

Admirable. Favorite albums?
Animals, WYWH, and Meddle for me.

What if my favorite band is Rush?

lol, Rush is already forgotten and irrelevant before their members are even dead. literally no one will know or care about Rush in 20 years.

wywh and saucerful for me

>Radiohead was ever as popular as Rush
I like Radiohead too, but comon. Give me a year that a Radiohead album came out, and I'll tell you a bigger band from that year.

And your favorite band is?

>Popular bands during Radiohead's time had more longevity in relevance and will be remembered as much as Radiohead
Radiohead is not only the most critically acclaimed band of this modern era, but the band younger generations will discover as their gateway to true music. The world will remember OK Computer much more than any Rush album.

Dunno, Muse is a modern classic and will be remembered as the Mozart/Beethoven of rock in the 21st century

rush has had the perfect life...well except for neil i guess

:^)

Who?

You could argue the same for Rush, Radiohead are definitely a more popular band than rush were

The majority of my 40,000 song collection is prog rock and I think Rush are shit and outdated while a lot of other bands still hold up. Anyone who thinks Rush are one of the best bands of the 70's either lived through the 70's and were blind to all the other music because they listened to top 40 radio trash or they havn't listened to enough prog rock or just music in general.

Why, yes. My favorite band IS The Beatles.

>true music

Attached: avadv.png (225x225, 37K)

holy shit this has to be bait

Attached: kid a.jpg (480x360, 33K)

ive literally never listened to rush in my life and i dont plan too

In 500 years (assuming the human race is even still here) a very small amount of people will even know who Rush is. In 1000 years they will be forgotten completely.

Dig the Saucerful love. Mine is WYWH and Atom Heart Mother.

I've always wanted to honk Geddy Lee's huge Jew nose.

Or the people who like Rush like good music and couldnt give a flying fuck about most prog because most prog is pretentious bullshit like Gentile Giant, Yes, and Genesis.

>still can't name a year

>pretentious bullshit like Gentile Giant, Yes, and Genesis
who is pretending to be what exactly?

I can’t “this” this enough.