/bundes/ - international break edition

Today the last of the mohicans will play with Düsseldorf vs Duisburg (who cares lol)

Other news: Buyern aint got no new coach. Outer band rupture for Ribery, out for the rest of the season or hopefully forever.

Shitter matches against Northern Ireland and Azerbaijan coming up (whocareslol).

Other urls found in this thread:

sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2017/10/bericht-so-viel-lief-unter-carlo-ancelotti-beim-fc-bayern-schief
youtube.com/watch?v=uR6kLF1AUjY
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/يوم_الوحدة_الألمانية
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*pruts*

bundesu~~

ew

Bohndesliga without Tobi is no fun

Sometimes I wonder if football is scripted reality desu. Everybody could see that Bayern would crash and burn with this squad and Ancelotti but Kalle/Uli went with it anyway.

nice trips
kalle and uli are senile. kahn and fipsi should replace them

I'm wondering, do those Spielverlagerung guys know how much of a meme they actually are?

Red Bull will win the cup and everyone will be assblasted about it. I'm looking forward to that so much.

>Current Leipzig vs current Buyern on 25th October

More like Not gegen Elend

my last two digits will be the score

doubt

Miss me yet?

For RB. Ulli will literally off himself.

I miss the Kloser tbqh. He and Lahm were the soul of the whole Mannschaft.

>actually calling the national team the Mannschaft

>2017
>not being patriotic

I voted Die Linke and I still root for our team.

>rooting for a team full of mudskins

yes, you are a linke voter alright

Nationalelf is just fine, the Mannschaft is a made-up marketing term.

And I'm proud of it. :^)

>I voted Die Linke and

I'll do it again :^)

rlly makes u tink

I dont get it

The small signs show the names of people who have died while perform Red Bull sponsored things.

Back from.class lads

watching some nice dokus on ARTE right now

same here, I just want my legal kush lol

These past few years when Bayern have been better than Manchester United were just a fluke. You are back in your place now where you belong.

What part of who cares about Irish bandwagoners you from, McCromwell?

5 mal, bub

once a cuck always a cuck, Sören.

hello friend

>le ebin cuck maymay xD
pls fuck off to reddit

The group of "pretty decent teams" that the Bundesliga used to have is pretty much gone. It always used to be a sea of mediocrity from place 5 to 15, and every year another meme team qualified for the EL. But the teams above (Bayern, BVB, Schalke, Leverkusen, Gladbach, ...) used to be quite competitive, meaning that you could draw them into most CL groups and expect them to advance.

Imo a lot of the blame lies on the shitty German footballing culture that sees football as a glorified martial art. German football nowadays is almost entirely negative. Half the teams set up in a 5-2-2-1, create man-to-man orientations in central midfield and then they simply kick the shit out of each other for 90 minutes. Games are won through form, individual genius (very rare) and plain luck.

Out of all the German teams only Bayern and BVB actively want to have the ball. Everyone else prefers to wait for a mistake by the opposition, which leads to the aforementioned slurpfests. This drags down teams with quality players and elevates meme teams like Cologne.

What /bundes/ really needs is a bunch of trainers that are committed to playing good football, that want to do things with the ball and that see football as more of a dance, and not an MMA fight.

>meme teams like Cologne.
Cologne is one of the teams with the biggest fanbase and historically is also one of the more sucessful teams of the buli, so calling them a meme team just shows your ignorance. Other than that, I more or less agree with your post.

There are simply not enough good players in the Bundes, which is normal when you pay comparably shitty wages. I'd reckon even France is a better destination these days than the Bundes.

Arte and Phoenix are the most comfiest TV stations out there and more or less the only stations I still watch.

>the most comfiest

the "german football is good" meme is finally over, and we can become

>hipster league
>sage

again
feels good man

>tfw my bait didn't attract enough Bayern customers

my heritage league is still allowed as well, no?

makes sense yes

Hmm, why would you copy this post

it raises some good points

he's the lazy amerifat shitposter fishing for (you)'s. what do you expect?

ARTE is great. That and DRK are probably the best television channels I know of.

whatever floats your boat,senpai

Watching the darts

the new ape movie is shit. then again i never saw the appeal of the first two ones.

recommend me a good game to play

a drinking game

>the burger shitposter tricked us again
can't stand him desu

Grandia

try to be a little bit more subtle the next time. Also, buyern is quite hated, so a lot of people won't feel the need to defend them.

sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2017/10/bericht-so-viel-lief-unter-carlo-ancelotti-beim-fc-bayern-schief

>Fitnesstrainer Giovanni Mauri habe sogar in der Kabine geraucht und es teilweise nur bei einem dreiminütigen Aufwärmprogramm belassen. Auch deshalb sprach der neue Sportdirektor Hasan Salihamidzic gleich nach Amtsantritt ein Rauchverbot aus - das von Mauri (Spitzname in der Mannschaft: "Fitness-Raucher") mit E-Zigaretten umgangen wurde.

absolute madman

so much this

they are all manure customers now

based duesseldorf
you love me

>/bohndes/liga without Tobi
UGH!

At least I still have is column on autismverlagerung

wie verbringen die westdeutschen kameraden hier den morgigen nationaltrauertag?

I don't have a Haltewunsch . I want it to go on and on and on.

Thx americlap for posting my matchday pic agsin, am wearing that scarf rn

Looks like a fatbag's hand. Are you a piggy, oink oink?

there is a reason why international breaks are better than club football now

should i buy cuphead?

your thumb looks like a toe, la
i dunno what this is

hi, yes

kek

#FILU

how will /fit/ ever recover?

good night

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood merning

i forgot to turn off my alarm :/

JUST

If you dont cheer for Pulisic and USA I will blackmail him and his family and force him to move away from Dortmund.

top lel

Good morning btw

Nice comfy holiday weather

Are they seriously criticizing red bull for sponsoring extreme sports? These fucking faggots will grasp every last straw. How many people have died while being drunk on Kölsch? How many people got run over by a BMW? Fucking disgusting hypocrite aspies. It's insulting to those who have died while being sponsored by red bull and actually doing a sport instead of being full time 'fans'.

Good post

youtube.com/watch?v=uR6kLF1AUjY

Going to the stadium to watch VfB eichstätt - tsv 1860 München now
It's just around the corner too, so I'll be also getting drunk with my friends

i need to stop eating these delicious spekulatius

>spekulatius in october
kys

Tuchel in desu

when they start selling it, you need to start eating it
use that time

stopped eating now, 1/3 of the package is left

disgusting fatty

What holiday is today ?

WHERE IS JACK SPARRO

*cries while eating spoonfuls of mayonnaise*

The Day we let too many Preiß into the country

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/يوم_الوحدة_الألمانية

>2-2
>11min left to play
>James on the bench
>1 substitution left
>Sule in for Boateng

What did Willy mean by this?

Müller HAS to play 90 minutes, however shit he may be (he is very shit)

bunducks memorial day

>buyern
>rolex kalle
>wurst ulle

good post

Who /hungover/ here? Had a little patriotic celebration yesterday and got thrown out of a club for reasons I don't remember.

>going outside

Sorry can't relate.

>celebrating germany being invaded by subhuman ossis
baka