Who is the worst and why?

Who is the worst and why?

Troi

but holy shit TNG was terrible with its female characters, Ro being the only exception

Tasha. She was uninteresting and the actress thought she was a big shot so she opted to get killed off to get trapped in B movie hell while her costars live off royalties.

whaa whaa rape gangs girl

Troi has the highest volume of shitty episodes but she did have one really good one (face of the enemy) but Cusher had the hands down worst episode of TNG under her belt (Sub Rosa) and generally I would say she's a more boring character than Troi.

Yar died too early to judge. They might have turned her around in the non-shitty seasons.

>lwaxana being the only exception
fixed

Troi

Almos ruins the show for me.
I hate the fact she's on the fucking bridge

this.

second worst is crusher, because she was boring too. troi was a meme machine.

she was only good in DS9

Troi

Tasha

Literally all her character had going for was some vague tragic childhood which she paraded around until she got killed. She might have become a better character if she had stayed longer.

And don't forget about the rape gangs.

The older lady doctor that they had in series 2 was immensely superior. Always gave me the feeling of a female McCoy.

Guinan > Lwaxana > Troi (TNG Movies) > Ro > Bev > Tasha > Troi (TNG TV Series)

Pulaski, I'd have greatly prefered her staying instead of having Crusher back.

Troi was the hottest but the worst character. Make me want a hatefuck.

She left because her character was shit and the series wasn't doing great at the time.

I left her out because she was better than Crusher in every way.

She was in the original series, more than once as different characters. Definitely not only a better actress but a better character than crusher.

Troi, mostly because Sirtis is dreadful cunt in real life.

Tell me Sup Forums, why is she so perfect?

>pilot was a straight white male harem
>serialized was a mix racing leftist propaganda piece

REALLY MAKES U THINK..

cougar with a high sex drive, I bet for most guys who watched TNG in their early teens Lwaxana was their first boner.

>she left
>show started doing well

I think she overestimated her talent. If she was a good actress she wouldn't be stuck doing bit parts on TV shows and doing straight to dumpster movies.

ta "muh rape gangs" sha

I didn't like her at first, but she grew on me.

Troi when she wears a uniform with no cleavage

She always struck me as a huge dick. McCoy was almost dickish, but still was a likeable char.

I only remember her being a dick about Data's name, and refusing to have sex in front of aliens.

wtf I love Pike now!

hmm who isnt in this webm
you have your answer

All of them, because they are really Men.

My god, Tasha was so beautiful.

Pulaski seemed rude when she first arrived, but she was intelligent and didn't seem to leave feelings get in the way of decission making.

Kind of like admiral Nechayev

was

No because she wanted to do movies and well....we all know how that turned out

this is allowed why?

pretty sure the bulldyke got BTFO by a pile of shit, so yeah, she's the worst.

at least Troi had that great big ass.

This picture makes Troi look much hotter than she is.

Also L'waxana was god fucking awful what is wrong with you people

They couldn't replicate the Spock/Bones dynamic, because at the end of the day those two were actually friends.

Delicious

Nowadays you could never get away with such gratuitous cinematography

Imagine the liberal tears

pretty much all of star trek is on netflix and I'm debating on watching it but there's like 400 episodes per season and multiple series

Look at this redditor.

i dont know,what to tell you, some people say start with tng (the first few seasons are pure cheese) and if you like it, watch tos, then ds9.