International football

Anyone else wish that international football would cease to exist?

I wish that Britain would cease to exist.

It's only britistan that always complains about the international break, probably because your NT sucks monkey ass or you're from Liverpool

Talk like that is how wars get started :^)

Your idea of a war is hiding on your stinking island.

Yes, Brazil

>start two world wars
>lose them both

>Liverpool
>Britain
Liverpoo is Ireland, Hercule

International football is already dead unless you believe that niggers are Europeans.

>implying the World Cup isn't the greatest sporting event known to man
>implying you're not just bitter because you never win anything
I wish the UK would get nuked to be perfectly honest.

Yeah it's fucking shit. I'm a neutral through and through, that includes NT. And there's a good international game about as fifth as often as there is a good club game.

This isn't even because England are shit. It's boring to watch any two teams face off in international. I don't even watch England.

HAHA TIME FOR RASHFORD, RASHFORD, RASHFORD

Because your country sucks at it? lol no sorry

The World Cup is the most prestigious trophy ever made, winning one is the dream of every man alive, because it literally makes you a living God for this achievement

Damn Jeff Buckley was really cute am I gay now?

>yfw you realise Germany didn't actually start either way

You shouldn't even meme with the Turks because they think it means you're accepting them as Germans, but in truth they aren't even European.

/thread

Do non Brits seriously enjoy boring international breaks? Really?

Do people seriously enjoy the "Premier" League? Gee I wonder which oil billionaire spends his money better this year. How exciting.

Yes, lots of people enjoy the premier league because it's the most watched league in the world.

Yes, lots of people enjoy the World Cup because it's the most watched sport event in the world.

>Romania vs Kazakhstan
>both eliminated already
For what purpose?

I'm American. Of course I wish international football ceased to exist. I mean, c'mon, what am I looking forward to?

It's going to be even worse in Russia. If we make it there.

s-stop bullying international football

He said international breaks though.

this one is really good though