petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466804580416.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/746374341286371328
youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=amskEwjpNrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bun

Reminder that the lefty's bullshit poll only has 300k signatures from inside the UK:

{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":352685},

Only 353,988 signatures are from GB.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

>majority of the politicians that supported brexit now saying they didn't want to stop immigration

Lewd the Jude.

>People actually vote SNP/Labour

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466804580416.webm

reminder

>Farage was the catalyst for one of the biggest events in a generation
>successfully spearheads the move for Brexit
>still shunned

Why this

I doesnt matter how many they get, there will be no second referendum, government would lose all credibility if they tried. Best for everyone to just forge ahead

so corbyn is going to try and protect workers rights and scottish lesiban is going to set up an advisory panel
fascinating

Wait, seriously?
Holy fucking shit I called it.
I fucking said that the majority of that shit would be from outside the UK.

Get the fuck out you fucking furries

I know, but it's just in case they start getting righteous about the number

I'm pretty sure it's just what you put down your location as

i.e. if you put down "London" it won't be "UK"

>Opinion polls in Scotland show there's still no majority to go independent even after the Brexit

Where's this guy getting this from? Pretty hilarious if true

if someone calls you a racist/xenophobe on twitter just send them that picture and this link:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

all pakis, more than 3000+ children total abused because of left wingers reluctance to face the issue

Jokes on you, I voted out.

>Scots want to leave a union where they have the third biggest party in the lower house and more or less govern themselves
>To join a bureaucratic superstate where they will be subservient keks with no influence, while being dominated by a single party
I don't get scots.

>west yorkshire

some people have cuckold fetishes

>{"name":"The Occupied Palestinian Territories","code":"PS","signature_count":2}

wew

nope.

If you go to the raw data it has votes from different countries listed.

Why are people obsessed with this creepy ass cartoon

Good numbers for the Lewd Bun. Very nice.

The SNP leadership just want an excuse to refuse to govern, let the country go to shit, and get votes by placing all blame for what they caused on the English whilst the meida actively avoid any attempt to call them out on this. A bit like democrats in mostly black cities in the US.

Fair enough. I thinks its probably mostly just shock, the remainers have yet to accept that this is actually going to happen

Wales-kun i made this thingy for you

Daily reminder that Scotland isn't technically a member of the EU (the UK is), and will have to apply for membership on their own.

Daily reminder that any sensible PM will wait until after we leave the EU before granting them their independence referendum anyway, ensuring that the Scots would have to apply for membership (and thus ensuring that Scotland votes to stay in the UK).

Daily reminder that Scotland could never join the EU due to budgetary problems (no way they'll let another Greece happen) as well as Belgian and Spanish vetos.

Daily reminder that this is the 2ND (SECOND) TIME that Scotland has been cucked in 2 years. Well done Scotland! New World Record!

Truly a pathetic people.

Decided to go on TheStudentRoom for the first time ever.
Was not disappointed.

>muh zero hours contracts

Someone please explain why this matters and Labour hasn't shut up about them for years now.

I don't see how it's a big deal and deserves a ban, and students and old people use them absolutely fine.

This is what I wanted from Brexit.

Boris and Gove were useful to an end. When the dust settles and we've left they'll quickly find themselves with barely any support for domestic policies. At least now thry don't have the excuse for EU blocking anything.

I just want to say thank you lads and I hope it all works out.

What's most important for the rest of Europe is that Brexit has given a chance for serious and much needed reform even if unlike you we never actually get independence. If the EU want to survive now it will have to reform and you've made that possible by giving the EU the biggest slap in the face it has ever received.

Impressive

it's just another issue to complain about.

We've told the EU to fuck off. How are we realistically going to deal with all the immigrants and degenerates already put into our country?

Don't forget that Scotland won't be allowed to keep the pound, and NOBODY in their right mind - even SNP voters! - would want to adopt the Euro in the next couple of years.

For fucks sake stop spamming the thread with your fucking off topic furry bullshir

A hero is often not recognised until he's gone.

>EU politicians on suicide watch

>scots
>mind

Because nobody in authority wants his vision of brexit to come anywhere close to happening

>UK goes broke-ass poor
>Migrants go for greener pastures

Simple.

>£350m a week won't be going to the NHS
>Immigration won't be cut
>China has said it'll take 10 years to sign a trade deal

So what was the point of leaving?

>immigrants and degenerates already put into our country?

Hopefully a Bit of pride and Nationalism will prevail and lefty complainers will fall on deaf ears.

ie. This is New Britain . . work with us or Fuck Off.

This would be beautiful

But the pakis and muslims usually come from outside the EU

>BEGINNING OF THE END

>How are we realistically going to deal with all the immigrants and degenerates already put into our country?

You're not, they are all staying.
That is pretty clear.
You can only prevent more from coming.

>ven SNP voters! - would want to adopt the Euro
You under estimate the average Scot.

We haven't even left yet

You're basing those assumptions on the current trade deals that we have to abide by, which were written by and for the EU as a whole (read: for Germans and Germany as a whole).

Zero trade with the EU would obviously harm our economy, but nowhere near 13% of our GDP because we will increase our trade to other regions. Further, no one is suggesting zero trade: if we don't join the single market, we'll have to pay tariffs, so the impact will be serious but nowhere near 13%.

No most of them are home-grown.

Tory power struggle. Boris used it to knife Cameron in the back and take his spot.

You still got a minimum of more than 2 years before you can actually do anything at all remember, and odds are you will be bound by the same rules once you leave anyway

Generals often make for poor government leaders. Farage did his part as a general fighting the war of independence. He was successful but that doesn't mean he's the ideal PM. Of course the globalist scum will try to get one of their own to be the new PM but only if you let them.

We need to send the message to tories that they promised to cut immigration to the tens of thousands

Any links?

Who /EFTA/ here? We get common market access without the single superstate bullshit like common fisheries and we'd be able to make our own trade deals. Problem is that it comes with free movement. Seems a decent option if we could secure restrictions on that.

This.

>This is New Britain
It will be indistinguishable from the old except that it will be even less relevant sadly. Why did you pick the stormcloaks Dad?

>We need to send the message to tories that they promised to cut immigration to the tens of thousands
>Tories

Are you still blaming Thatcher?

>new zealand

reminder:

German finance ministry strategy paper has recommended making the UK an "associated partner country" of the EU following leave vote #EUref

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/746374341286371328

Nah, I wasn't thinking or indeed hoping he'd become PM, but apparently the Leave PMs are keeping him out of all negotiations. Kinda sad to hear.

What do you think Sup Forums

Is the audio ok?

Except we won't secure restrictions on it. It would render us leaving utterly pointless and we'd be back to square 1.

The EU is never ever ever going to budge on free movement.

Causing bad times
Since only hard men are created In bad time
And hard men cause good times

It was in the conservative manifesto you dolt

Your 'brexit will fail' shilling didn't work before the vote and it's not going to work now.

Cheers.

>You under estimate the average Scot.
There's not going to be a vote for independence if they try the currency union bullshit again. They could effectively use the pound through a pegged currency, but tying our economic status to rUK's is retarded.

The only viable solution is the "smackeroonie", or creating our own currency with our own central bank. Initially more expensive, but it's the only solution that would be guaranteed to work.

Students just mad that their fees are going to go up.

don't

its a terrible deal

t. country who just signed away control over financial institutions

>45% of trade is with the EU
Can't we buy and sell shit to and from other people instead?

And since when was a trade deal needed to trade? You can't stop trade, no more than you can stop all immigration.

When did I say it would fail? I just said you will be worse off, which you will be. I love the UK and this makes me sad, at least you had some power to fight it from within

>350m£ per week
>per week
Divided up nicely between NHS, education, police and public services :)

Im starting to think the scots wont leave because they would have to accept responsibility instead of blaming the english.

Labour would prefer for people to be unemployed and poor so they can get more voters.

Salt mines are proving fruitful today

>nige went from this to eternal hero status

the circumstances for eastleigh '94 are top lel too:
>Milligan was found dead in his flat in Black Lion Lane, Chiswick, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him. Milligan's corpse was naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck and a black bin liner over his head, with an orange in his mouth.

The salt from everywhere is fucking hilarious - do they think their opinions matter?

I'm glad for so many reason why we left, but one of the top 3 is that we fucked the status quo hard

>at least you had some power to fight it from within
We didn't though . . .. we tried many times and got kicked back every time.

I'm glad we are out . . .. . Now let's talk about NZ Lamb?

>Can't we buy and sell shit to and from other people instead?
You probably could, but it will cost more, hence bad for the economy, not to mention it would take a long time to find buyers brand new buyers for half of your entire national product. The reality is you wont stop trading with europe and you will still be subject to EU regulation

Scotland doesn't exactly have money to burn these days, let alone once the English sugardaddies pull the plug. Creating their own currency would be possibly the only thing crazier than joining the euro.
And don't forget, there will be a period of waiting between leaving the UK and joining the EU (if they even accept you, which is highly debateable) during which Scotland will have to manage that currency as a truly independent state. Good luck with that. It would be fun to watch, from south of the border at least.

>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance

No, you WANT 4000 calories a day.

The human body does not NEED that.

I realized today, as I awoke to a Britain free of the EU, that I don't just love America. I love all free people.

God bless you UK, for freeing yourselves from those bastards and becoming a sovereign goddamn nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=amskEwjpNrI

Never forget today.

> Now let's talk about NZ Lamb?
Indeed, my whole country is still a bit butthurt that you sided with europe over us back in the day, but I would be more than happy if we got a trade deal going with you

Yes, as a full WTO member the UK can trade freely across the entire planet. There could be very little if any loss of trade (import or export).

Also, the UK is not an exporting power outside of finance, services and certain very specific areas (luxury cars, hi-tech manufacturing and shit like that, medicine and jewelry). We don't need free trade agreements because most trading nations of the world have very little tariffs that agreements are meant to overcome - and if they do we could export elsewhere!

The entire world would want to buy our stuff; if someone had tariffs then someone else would buy it instead at a better price. There's literally no need for a single free trade agreement for UK trade to prosper. One with the EU would be beneficial, but not essential whatsoever, and the Common Market was a mistake in the '70s and it's still a mistake now. It's utterly ridiculous, the UK can trade more cheaply for business and consumers with the rest of the world in most of our goods.

How's that Pound looking, bongs?

>i need 4000 calories a day

please die

>but one of the top 3 is that we fucked the status quo hard
At this point that's the only reason I'm on the elave side t b h. I just want to make libcucks cry. I really think we're fucking ourselves by leaving but I don't care anymore

He's a warrior, not a ruler.

kikebook com/theguardian/videos/10154285363056323/

I had a discussion with a student 'remain' voter the other day.

His whole argument was based around that britain was called great britain because of our varied cuisine and that the national dish was a curry, this young man made it very clear that he liked curries and it encompasses the best of being British.

He had no other argument apart from that.

Who cares
We're free

>I need 4000 calories

>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance

You don't fully leave for AT LEAST 2 years.

Who is the meme brexit guy anyway? Is he like your president?