This Korean place was built in 2009

This Korean place was built in 2009.

Why are Koreans such LARPers?

wtf why did the copy Japanese architecture?

of course japanon gets triggered when a country doesnt completely abandon its heritage (not that koreans havent been culturally cucked though)

that's the way it looked Takahashi. Koreans didn't build multi-floor buildings

How it looked 20 years ago.

It was a wonderful historic Japanese government building. Korean bastards demolished to build a fake palace ;(

>wonderful historic Japanese government building
>literally a ripoff of European building

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

>rip-off of european building
Kek

>20 years ago.

.........................................REMINDER..................................

OBSESSED WITH KOREA POSTING DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS
LIKE IN THIS THREAD ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

OP isn't Japanese.
Most Japanese and Korean flags on Sup Forums are American shitposters.

Genuine Japanese here can't use the word LARP.

This Honmaru of Nagoya castle was built in 2013

Why are Japs such LARPers?

Are you kidding me?
Because Japan has destroyed Gyeongbokgung Palace

> fake palace
Top kek

Of all the traditional buildings in Japan, there is nothing bigger and more beautiful than Gyeongbokgung

And most of Japan's buildings were built again in modern times and there is no historical value

the collective stalking agency was founded in 1999 by the government. their tasks are collecting the secret from the target through radio wave. I came into their attention after I bought the commodity at the supermarket near my house on 12/2/07. The collective activity was so intensive that there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

I got back home from the supermarket on 5/8/14 there was a man standing in front of my house and he wore

a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking comittee and

he left there and I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

They wanted to remove symbols of colonial rule by a foreign power? Shocking.

Interesting.

yeah, actually what does LARP mean?
I feel some bad/ lame meaning

There is nothing wrong with building things traditionally.

umm sweety, the person your're replying to is a Chilean on vacation in California. most american posters are.

>jewpan and korea were chinese provinces
>muh coppin jewjima best programmer
this is why jewpan got nuked twice

Osaka Castle was reconstructed with concrete.
The exterior is not even based on historical fact.

Why are Japanese such LARPers?

.........................................REMINDER..................................

This Is The Notorious Zainichi """Netouyo""" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward. He Runs The Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For Information ~

I'm not aware of any definition other than live action roleplay(er)

..........................................REMINDER........................................

WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE

.........................................REMINDER.................................

>Because Japan has destroyed Gyeongbokgung Palace
doesn't look like they destroyed any of the actual palace, just removed the servant quarters that became superfluous and put up a government building in a park.

.........................................REMINDER.................................

>*rams tortoise ship into your comment*

When I was watching TV and there was an announcer. She was reading the news but at the same time she told directly to my head that she was monitoring my thought through radio wave. The government is controlling the media. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking committee.

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government.

It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.

Wtf I hate Japan now

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14

on route2 a man was standing on the

pavement and he was the collective
stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored

by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14
on route2 a man was standing on the
pavement and he was the collective
stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored
by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

to be collective, the scene was on the scene rather than the story of collective resistant feelings, the pay was correct, but the bay was covered with stalk.

The radio wave was used to monitor my thought

by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly
to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio
wave.

When I was driving the road on monday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness.

The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.

Thank you for your collectiveness

When I was driving the roof of

the pension on sunday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old,
they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness.

The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.

I got back home from the supermarket
on 5/8/14 there was a man
standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking

comittee and he left there and
I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

I checked out the collectiveness of the nail popped out of the collective forehead to make the collective into stalk. The collective stalker named Kato collected by the police was actually the member of collective stalking committee in order to keep out of the risk to be collected by the radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the intensive collective air attack of radio wave taste.

The collective stalking agency was founded in 1999 by the government. their tasks are collecting the secret from the target through radio wave. I came into their attention after I bought the commodity at the supermarket near my house on 12/2/07. The collective activity was so intensive that there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking. The collective resistance was equipped with anti-radio wave hat made of tin foil.